Windows 10: connecting my fire tv and my pc

Discus and support connecting my fire tv and my pc in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how do i put a password om AirPlay ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Fnor, Nov 29, 2020.

1. Fnor Win User

connecting my fire tv and my pc

how do i put a password om AirPlay ?

:)

2. Fire TV

I plugged in the Fire tv stick in the tv, and i select the option mirroring.

An after from my computer try to connect so i search from my computer but I did not find in the list of wifi connections and also i try monitor option not work but later i find fire stick in device manager device list. So i think we remove the fire stick and
    reinstall may be work. But after that i am not able to reinstall too.

bennykirubakarant, Nov 29, 2020
  3. Amazon Fire TV Stick greyed out in Devices & Printers

Hi Matt,

Let's get your Fire TV stick working. To troubleshoot the issue, follow the steps below:

• On the Search bar, type Device Manager.
    • Open Device Manager and click Universal Serial Bus controllers.
    • Right-click the Fire TV and click Properties.
    • Go to Driver tab and click Uninstall.
    • Once uninstalled, remove the stick.
    • To reinstall the driver, plug back in the Fire TV stick and the PC will automatically install the driver.

Let us know the outcome.

Jennifer Cha, Nov 29, 2020
  4. drl15son Win User

Fire TV Stick connected to PC

I use my computer to watch TV programs on with using an USB TV antenna stick. Can the Amazon Fire TV Stick be use in the same way by connecting it to the motherboard's HDMI, the video card's HDMI or to the monitor's HDMI?

Thank you,

David

drl15son, Nov 29, 2020
Thema:

1. connecting my fire tv and my pc - Similar Threads - connecting fire

2. My Fire Stick doesn't connect to the wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Fire Stick doesn't connect to the wifi: why won't my firestick connect with my Wifi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-fire-stick-doesnt-connect-to-the-wifi/af8dad27-27be-42a9-a4b1-873bbb24d2a1
  3. My Fire Stick doesn't connect to the wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Fire Stick doesn't connect to the wifi: why won't my firestick connect with my Wifi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-fire-stick-doesnt-connect-to-the-wifi/af8dad27-27be-42a9-a4b1-873bbb24d2a1
  4. My Fire Stick doesn't connect to the wifi

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. how to connect kindle fire in win 10

how to connect kindle fire in win 10: Kindle fire not recognized on windows 10. don't know where or how to get drivers for it, or if they are needed. I would be grateful for any help possible with this....
  6. how to connect kindle fire in win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to connect kindle fire in win 10: Kindle fire not recognized on windows 10. don't know where or how to get drivers for it, or if they are needed. I would be grateful for any help possible with this....
  7. how to connect kindle fire in win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Fix Free Fire Network Connection error the right way

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Free Fire Network Connection error the right way: [ATTACH]Free Fire is one of the most popular games along with PUBG and Fortnite. But this doesn’t mean that you can not stumble upon an error while using this app. As of late, a lot of gamers have reported that they are not able to play the game because of Network Connection...
  9. Kindle tablet Fire HD 8 Won't Connect to PC

Kindle tablet Fire HD 8 Won't Connect to PC: I have a brand new Kindle Fire HD 8 and tried to attach it to my PC using the USB cable. When I plug it in nothing happens, Windows does not recognize the Kindle at all. I suspect this is a driver problem. Can someone help?...
  10. connecting fire tv stick with bluetooth

connecting fire tv stick with bluetooth: I have added a firestick to my desktop PC. It registers on my device page, and on my bluetooth settings. It will not connect. Any ideas please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-fire-tv-stick-with-bluetooth/d88a552f-b481-4ff3-9dde-a272f5f58bea