Windows 10: Connecting my iphone to my laptop's mobile hotspot is not working

Discus and support Connecting my iphone to my laptop's mobile hotspot is not working in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi There!I enabled Mobile Hotspot on my HP Laptop through Ethernet connection. I can connect my iphone through WiFi but my connection says "No Internet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Joseph Corpuz, Feb 10, 2023.

1. Connecting my iphone to my laptop's mobile hotspot is not working

Hi There!I enabled Mobile Hotspot on my HP Laptop through Ethernet connection. I can connect my iphone through WiFi but my connection says "No Internet Connection".I tried it also on Lenovo Laptop and it's the same error. My OS is Windows 10 ver 22H2.Please help.Thanks,*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

Joseph Corpuz, Feb 10, 2023

2. laptop wifi is not connecting to mobile hotspot

Hi,

I am not able to connect my laptop with mobile hotspot.

kindly suggest the steps to solve the issue.

RAHULSHARMA6989, Feb 10, 2023
  3. Can't connect Windows 10 laptop to iPhone 7 mobile hotspot

I had the same issue when upgrading from iPhone 5s to iPhone 7. What I did was to go to Windows Settings - Network & Internet. Click on Wi-Fi, and go into Manage know networks. Find your iPhone and tell it to "Forget". Then go to your Wi-Fi connections list
    and try to reconnect by finding your phone in your list of Wi-Fi connections on your computer. Make sure that you have Personal Hotspot turned on in your settings on your iPhone as well. This time it should allow you to put in your password.

TBeingessner, Feb 10, 2023
  4. Connecting my iphone to my laptop's mobile hotspot is not working

Mobile hotspot won't connect to iPhone

I have recently updated my computer to Windows 10 and have been attempting to use the Mobile Hotspot function provided in it. I am able to create a name and password for it. Under the "Share my internet connection from" section, it says the name of my Ethernet,
    which is how I access the internet through my laptop. When I turn it on, I am able to find it on my iPhone's list of available WiFi networks.

However, once I choose to connect to the hotspot on my phone and enter the password, I am told there is "no internet connection." I have tried many things to fix this to no avail. How can I get my phone to connect to the Mobile Hotspot being shared by my
    laptop?

Michaelsnyder11, Feb 10, 2023
Thema:

Connecting my iphone to my laptop's mobile hotspot is not working

1. Connecting my iphone to my laptop's mobile hotspot is not working - Similar Threads - Connecting iphone laptop's

2. Cannot connect my laptop to my iphone mobile hotspot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect my laptop to my iphone mobile hotspot: I am trying to connect my Laptop windows 11 to my Iphone 13 mobile hotspot. My iphone is not listed as one of the connections under the WiFi connections on my laptop. I have made sure that both devices have updated software and I've tried rebooting both devices. I still...
  3. Cannot connect my laptop to my iphone mobile hotspot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot connect my laptop to my iphone mobile hotspot: I am trying to connect my Laptop windows 11 to my Iphone 13 mobile hotspot. My iphone is not listed as one of the connections under the WiFi connections on my laptop. I have made sure that both devices have updated software and I've tried rebooting both devices. I still...
  4. Can not connect my laptop's hotspot on my iPhone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not connect my laptop's hotspot on my iPhone.: Hi,I'm trying to use my laptop as a hotspot. I connected my ethernet cable and tried the future. It is working but not in all devices. My problem is all devices can connect to my hotspot other than iPhone. iPhone sees my personal hotspot however, it is not connecting.I tried...
  5. Can not connect my laptop's hotspot on my iPhone.

Can not connect my laptop's hotspot on my iPhone.: Hi,I'm trying to use my laptop as a hotspot. I connected my ethernet cable and tried the future. It is working but not in all devices. My problem is all devices can connect to my hotspot other than iPhone. iPhone sees my personal hotspot however, it is not connecting.I tried...
  6. Can not connect my laptop's hotspot on my iPhone.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Connecting my iphone to my laptop's mobile hotspot is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting my iphone to my laptop's mobile hotspot is not working: Hi There!I enabled Mobile Hotspot on my HP Laptop through Ethernet connection. I can connect my iphone through WiFi but my connection says "No Internet Connection".I tried it also on Lenovo Laptop and it's the same error. My OS is Windows 10 ver 22H2.Please help.Thanks,***...
  8. Connecting my iphone to my laptop's mobile hotspot is not working

Connecting my iphone to my laptop's mobile hotspot is not working: Hi There!I enabled Mobile Hotspot on my HP Laptop through Ethernet connection. I can connect my iphone through WiFi but my connection says "No Internet Connection".I tried it also on Lenovo Laptop and it's the same error. My OS is Windows 10 ver 22H2.Please help.Thanks,***...
  9. Trouble connecting to my mobile hotspot on my laptop

Trouble connecting to my mobile hotspot on my laptop: Hi everyone, Recently I've been facing a problem with my laptop's network connection. When I try to connect it to my phone's hotspot, it shows I have no internet access, even though I can surf through the net. I've tried to troubleshoot it and it shows me that I have to...
  10. Mobile hotspot won't connect to iPhone

Mobile hotspot won't connect to iPhone: I have recently updated my computer to Windows 10 and have been attempting to use the Mobile Hotspot function provided in it. I am able to create a name and password for it. Under the "Share my internet connection from" section, it says the name of my Ethernet, which is how I...