Windows 10: connecting my laptops

Discus and support connecting my laptops in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i want to connect my laptops so i can burn a cd. one is wireless and one is plug in. one has a cd burner and one dont. one is a acer and one is a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by chevyman500, Jun 22, 2021.

1. connecting my laptops

i want to connect my laptops so i can burn a cd. one is wireless and one is plug in. one has a cd burner and one dont. one is a acer and one is a compaq presario. can it be done? if so, how? thank you

:)

chevyman500, Jun 22, 2021

2. Unable To Connect Boase Headphones To ASUS Laptop.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. What is the model number of the Bose headphone?
    2. How are you trying to connect the headphones to the laptop?
    3. What is the model number of your ASUS laptop?
    4. Are you using a wired or a wireless Bose headphone?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in Connecting To A Computer
    and try connecting your headphones to the laptop.

If you are still facing issues connecting the headphones to the laptop, I suggest you to elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and reply to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jun 22, 2021
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jun 22, 2021
  4. connecting my laptops

connecting laptop to Office jet G55 printer

Hi Luisa,

To help you with your concern regarding the printer, let me suggest you to contact the manufacturer for the steps on how to connect your printer to your computer. Please follow the steps on how to contact the manufacturer:

• The name of the OEM + “contact information”
    • The name of the OEM + “PC support”

Regards.

Virfranz Man, Jun 22, 2021
Thema:

connecting my laptops

1. connecting my laptops - Similar Threads - connecting laptops

2. I cannot connect my EOS R8 to my laptop using Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot connect my EOS R8 to my laptop using Windows 11.: I cannot connect my EOS R8 to my laptop using Windows 11. I am new to Cannon. This is what I receive in the Utility launcher and when I click "paring over Wi-Fi," I receive the second screen. Help...
  3. I cannot connect my EOS R8 to my laptop using Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot connect my EOS R8 to my laptop using Windows 11.: I cannot connect my EOS R8 to my laptop using Windows 11. I am new to Cannon. This is what I receive in the Utility launcher and when I click "paring over Wi-Fi," I receive the second screen. Help...
  4. Wifi connection drops to zero after a few seconds, only on laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi connection drops to zero after a few seconds, only on laptop: I am using windows 10 on a laptop.In the task manager, the wifi throughput spikes to a few dozen kbps for a few seconds, and then drops to zero. It still says that the network is connected, secured, but i cannot connect to any internet services or websites.None of my other...
  5. Wifi connection drops to zero after a few seconds, only on laptop

Wifi connection drops to zero after a few seconds, only on laptop: I am using windows 10 on a laptop.In the task manager, the wifi throughput spikes to a few dozen kbps for a few seconds, and then drops to zero. It still says that the network is connected, secured, but i cannot connect to any internet services or websites.None of my other...
  6. Wifi connection drops to zero after a few seconds, only on laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. How to connect hdmi to laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to connect hdmi to laptop: Hi I'm trying to connect my ps4 to my laptop with a hdmi but for some reason the computer isn't letting me connect it don't show that the hdmi is connected to it...
  8. How to connect hdmi to laptop

How to connect hdmi to laptop: Hi I'm trying to connect my ps4 to my laptop with a hdmi but for some reason the computer isn't letting me connect it don't show that the hdmi is connected to it...
  9. My laptop running on windows 10, suddenly doesn't connect to the wifi, wouldn’t let me...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop running on windows 10, suddenly doesn't connect to the wifi, wouldn’t let me...: i have access to my microsoft account form my phone. I tried trouble shooting, reset windows and the confirmation page asks me for my password which i just change and it still said incorrect password...
  10. My laptop running on windows 10, suddenly doesn't connect to the wifi, wouldn’t let me...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My laptop running on windows 10, suddenly doesn't connect to the wifi, wouldn’t let me...: i have access to my microsoft account form my phone. I tried trouble shooting, reset windows and the confirmation page asks me for my password which i just change and it still said incorrect password...