Windows 10: Connecting my phone as a cellular hotspot

Discus and support Connecting my phone as a cellular hotspot in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi. I am trying to connect my phone to my laptop as a hotspot, so that my laptop will be able to access the internet using cellular. I need it to be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by liamneam, Jul 27, 2021.

1. liamneam Win User

Connecting my phone as a cellular hotspot

Hi. I am trying to connect my phone to my laptop as a hotspot, so that my laptop will be able to access the internet using cellular. I need it to be cellular because I am testing something out. I turn off wifi on my phone and have cellular on, I turn off wifi on my laptop, but I don't know how to connect my phone to my laptop. When I have wifi on on my iphone 8 and I try to connect it to my laptop, then it does show up as an option on my laptop in the Wifi tab, but like I said I don't want my laptop using wifi, I want it using cellular. Is there a way to do this?From, Liam

:)

liamneam, Jul 27, 2021
  2. bro67 Win User
    bro67, Jul 27, 2021
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    Cellular/SIM connection not available/disappearing

Hi,

A faulty cellular adapter is one of the possible reasons why the cellular connection is disappearing from the laptop. A disabled adapter in the Network Connections Settings can also be the cause of this issue. We suggest you to enable the cellular connection
    in the Network Connections settings. You can follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key.
    • Type View Network Connections.
    • Press the Enter key.
    • Right-click on the cellular adapter and click Enable.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Jul 27, 2021
  4. Connecting my phone as a cellular hotspot

Enable Hotspot by CMD

I meant the Windows 10's Mobile Hotspot. And I had mentioned that I'm not referring to the hostednetwork, the link shared is using the hostednetork which not what I'm looking for.

lucifer9393, Jul 27, 2021
Thema:

Connecting my phone as a cellular hotspot

1. Connecting my phone as a cellular hotspot - Similar Threads - Connecting phone cellular

2. Cant connect to my phone hotspots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant connect to my phone hotspots: Cant cect to my phone hotspot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-to-my-phone-hotspots/d96f6eaf-8390-491d-9014-1940d8619d18
  3. Cant connect to my phone hotspots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant connect to my phone hotspots: Cant cect to my phone hotspot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-to-my-phone-hotspots/d96f6eaf-8390-491d-9014-1940d8619d18
  4. Connecting my phone to mobile hotspot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connecting my phone to mobile hotspot: I have turned on mobile hotspot on my Windows 10 PC, but my phone iPhone 12 can't access the Internet although it recognizes the network, it gives the error message "No Internet Connection". This happened after I had a problem with my Ethernet connection in my computer so I...
  5. Connecting my phone to mobile hotspot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting my phone to mobile hotspot: I have turned on mobile hotspot on my Windows 10 PC, but my phone iPhone 12 can't access the Internet although it recognizes the network, it gives the error message "No Internet Connection". This happened after I had a problem with my Ethernet connection in my computer so I...
  6. PC will not connect to wi-fi; connects to cellular hotspot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PC will not connect to wi-fi; connects to cellular hotspot: After a power outage last night, suddenly my pc no longer gets an internet connection through our wi-fi. It will connect to the network, but does not have internet access. Every other device in the house connects just fine, and my pc will connect to my cellular hotspot...
  7. Unable to share my cellular connection as hotspot

Unable to share my cellular connection as hotspot: Hi, Im unable to share my cellularWhich is in public con[ATTACH]nection as hotspot? please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-share-my-cellular-connection-as-hotspot/f94eb9f3-c6f8-47bc-b6cc-b8235077cd49
  8. hotspot not working in cellular

hotspot not working in cellular: [ATTACH] hello everyone , I can share my connection using mobile hotspot when I am connected to wifi. But I can not share my connection when it is connected to cellular, the error occurs as shown in the pic...
  9. unable to connect hotspot to my phone

unable to connect hotspot to my phone: hi sir, actually there was a problem with my hotspot in windows 10.....I was unable to connect it to my phone . I asked this question yesterday and I have received the answers for that …… one of the sirs told to reset the network connections and I did that. THANK YOU SO MUCH...
  10. connecting to the internet using my phones hotspot

connecting to the internet using my phones hotspot: i recently got a new laptop it is an asus with windows 10. when i first got it i was able to connect to the internet using my phones hotspot, i was able to do this for a few weeks, then all of a sudden it didn't even give me the option to choose hotspot for me to connect to...