Windows 10: Connecting my ps4 to my Microsoft account

Discus and support Connecting my ps4 to my Microsoft account in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have tried to connect my ps4 to my Microsoft account and every time it says something went wrong but in my phone it says it was all fine This is... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Agreen061, Jun 24, 2020.

1. Agreen061 Win User

Connecting my ps4 to my Microsoft account

I have tried to connect my ps4 to my Microsoft account and every time it says something went wrong but in my phone it says it was all fine

This is unrelated to xbox

:)

Agreen061, Jun 24, 2020

2. Cannot connect my Microsoft account to my PS4 account for Minecraft Bedrock Edition

My Minecraft account is not working if i try to login it says we tried to sigh u in ur Microsoft account but something went wrong

Midnight_kody, Jun 24, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 24, 2020
  4. Connecting my ps4 to my Microsoft account

Cannot connect my Microsoft account to my PS4 account for Minecraft Bedrock Edition

I try to login on minecraft to my microsoft account on my PS4 but it says “ we tried to sign in to your account , but somthing went wrong.” I restarted my PS4 and it still didnt work!!!!

BigMike0912, Jun 24, 2020
Thema:

Connecting my ps4 to my Microsoft account

1. Connecting my ps4 to my Microsoft account - Similar Threads - Connecting ps4 Microsoft

2. My microsoft account won't sign in on my PS4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microsoft account won't sign in on my PS4: Every time I try to sign in my screen shows this : Oops! Looks like the Microsoft Account you are trying to use is already connected to another account on "PlayStation Network". Please sign in with a Microsoft account that is not already linked to an account on "PlayStation...
  3. My microsoft account won't sign in on my PS4

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My microsoft account won't sign in on my PS4: Every time I try to sign in my screen shows this : Oops! Looks like the Microsoft Account you are trying to use is already connected to another account on "PlayStation Network". Please sign in with a Microsoft account that is not already linked to an account on "PlayStation...
  4. Minecraft ps4 account wont connect to my Microsoft account. Is there a way to fix it?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Minecraft ps4 account wont connect to my Microsoft account. Is there a way to fix it?: I cannot seem to be able to connect my Minecraft ps4 account to my Microsoft account because it always says that the account is connected to another PlayStation network even do I haven't connected the account to any other PlayStation networks and even when I make a new...
  5. trying to connect my ps4 to laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    trying to connect my ps4 to laptop: trying to connect my ps4 to laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-connect-my-ps4-to-laptop/039b4770-47e6-4f94-97cc-62c65a6fa87b
  6. Connect my Minecraft account to my Microsoft account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Connect my Minecraft account to my Microsoft account: I just purchased the Windows 10 version of Minecraft from the Windows Store and I found out that it's not the Java version. I would like to switch my version of Minecraft but I cant do that from the Windows 10 app. How do I fix this?...
  7. Microsoft account on PS4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account on PS4: Need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-account-on-ps4/bfd792ed-b0e5-4a01-86af-3c19df7f4b42
  8. Connecting PS4-Minecraft version to Microsoft Family Account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Connecting PS4-Minecraft version to Microsoft Family Account: Hi, really tried to google this up long time myself but failed. I use Minecraft on 2 PC´s, one with my login, the other with my daugthers login MS Family Account. No Problem. Now I want to add a PS4 to be able to play with the 2 PC´s at the same time. Basically having 3...
  9. Cannot use aka.ms to connect ps4 to microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot use aka.ms to connect ps4 to microsoft account: Every time I go to aka.ms and try signing in this same error screen comes up for me. How would I fix this issue because all I wanna do is play Minecraft on ps4 [ATTACH] [Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Identifiable Information from the image]...
  10. Cannot connect my Microsoft account to my PS4 account for Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect my Microsoft account to my PS4 account for Minecraft Bedrock Edition: So today the Bedrock Edition of Minecraft was finally released on PS4, which means cross play is now on PS4. Being excited for this, i had my Minecraft updated and too cross play it has you tie a microsoft too your PS4 account so you can cross play. I tied my Microsoft...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to connect ps4 to microsoft account