Windows 10: Connecting my Surface Laptop running Windows 10 to my iPhone X.

Discus and support Connecting my Surface Laptop running Windows 10 to my iPhone X. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My iPhone X doesn't show up in the Network listing of possible connections. The iPhone is paired with my Surface laptop and I can select it using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by StefanPagacik, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Connecting my Surface Laptop running Windows 10 to my iPhone X.

My iPhone X doesn't show up in the Network listing of possible connections. The iPhone is paired with my Surface laptop and I can select it using Bluetooth but it doesn't allow for a secure network connection.

Thoughts?

:)

StefanPagacik, Jan 29, 2019

2. Connecting my Surface Laptop running Windows 10 to my iPhone X.

My iPhone X doesn't show up in the Network listing of possible connections. The iPhone is paired with my Surface laptop and I can select it using Bluetooth but it doesn't allow for a secure network connection.

Thoughts?

StefanPagacik, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Surface Connect to USB-C Adapter for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop Surface

Source: Announcing availability of the Surface Connect to USB-C Adapter for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop Surface

Brink, Oct 10, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Connecting my Surface Laptop running Windows 10 to my iPhone X.

Surface Connect to USB-C Adapter for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop

Source: Announcing availability of the Surface Connect to USB-C Adapter for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop Surface

Brink, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

Connecting my Surface Laptop running Windows 10 to my iPhone X.

1. Connecting my Surface Laptop running Windows 10 to my iPhone X. - Similar Threads - Connecting Surface Laptop

2. Windows 10 laptop sees my iPhone hotspot but won't connect to it!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 laptop sees my iPhone hotspot but won't connect to it!: Many people have had the problem of not being able to connect their Windows 10 PC to their iPhone hotspot, but mine is a little unique. My Dell laptop sees my hotspot just fine, but it won't connect to it. At the bottom of the list of possible networks is a highlighted box...
  3. Windows 10 laptop sees my iPhone hotspot but won't connect to it!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 laptop sees my iPhone hotspot but won't connect to it!: Many people have had the problem of not being able to connect their Windows 10 PC to their iPhone hotspot, but mine is a little unique. My Dell laptop sees my hotspot just fine, but it won't connect to it. At the bottom of the list of possible networks is a highlighted box...
  4. Windows 10 laptop sees my iPhone hotspot but won't connect to it!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Can not connect my laptop's hotspot on my iPhone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not connect my laptop's hotspot on my iPhone.: Hi,I'm trying to use my laptop as a hotspot. I connected my ethernet cable and tried the future. It is working but not in all devices. My problem is all devices can connect to my hotspot other than iPhone. iPhone sees my personal hotspot however, it is not connecting.I tried...
  6. Can not connect my laptop's hotspot on my iPhone.

Can not connect my laptop's hotspot on my iPhone.: Hi,I'm trying to use my laptop as a hotspot. I connected my ethernet cable and tried the future. It is working but not in all devices. My problem is all devices can connect to my hotspot other than iPhone. iPhone sees my personal hotspot however, it is not connecting.I tried...
  7. Can not connect my laptop's hotspot on my iPhone.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Connecting my iphone to my laptop's mobile hotspot is not working

Connecting my iphone to my laptop's mobile hotspot is not working: Hi There!I enabled Mobile Hotspot on my HP Laptop through Ethernet connection. I can connect my iphone through WiFi but my connection says "No Internet Connection".I tried it also on Lenovo Laptop and it's the same error. My OS is Windows 10 ver 22H2.Please help.Thanks,***...
  9. Connecting my iphone to my laptop's mobile hotspot is not working

Connecting my iphone to my laptop's mobile hotspot is not working: Hi There!I enabled Mobile Hotspot on my HP Laptop through Ethernet connection. I can connect my iphone through WiFi but my connection says "No Internet Connection".I tried it also on Lenovo Laptop and it's the same error. My OS is Windows 10 ver 22H2.Please help.Thanks,***...
  10. Can't connect to Personal Hotspot on my iphone on my windows 10 laptop it will connect on...

Can't connect to Personal Hotspot on my iphone on my windows 10 laptop it will connect on...: Hi, every time I try to connect to my personal hotspot on my phone, it says "no internet, secured", my hotspot works on all other windows devices....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. laptop shutts off when using x.plane 11.35 with window 1903