Windows 10: Connecting new dongle to wireless mouse and keyboard

Discus and support Connecting new dongle to wireless mouse and keyboard in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a wireless Microsoft keyboard and mouse 900, my dongle ended up breaking fairly easily. I spoke with an agent online and she explained that all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by biancamarin1, Jul 29, 2021.

1. Connecting new dongle to wireless mouse and keyboard

I have a wireless Microsoft keyboard and mouse 900, my dongle ended up breaking fairly easily. I spoke with an agent online and she explained that all I needed to do was buy a replacement dongle, gave me the link to a new dongle with amazon, I bought it and now it’s impossible to find information on how to connect the dongle to my wireless keyboard and mouse. I don’t want to believe she made a mistake and this actually doesn’t work and need to buy a whole new set. Does anyone know how to connect a new dongle to a keyboard and mouse?

:)

biancamarin1, Jul 29, 2021

2. How to pair a microsoft wireless keyboard to a microsoft mouse 5000 dongle

I have a Microsoft wireless mouse 5000.

Also have a set of Microsoft wireless mouse + keyboard 5000.

the dongle for the set broke. I would like to connect the wireless keyboard and mouse from the set to the dongle of the other Microsoft wireless mouse 5000. How do I do it?

Laura CeciliaAbad Zamora, Jul 29, 2021
  3. Time Lady Win User
    Dongle Broken of MS Wireless Keyboard and Mouse 850

Unfortunately these dongles are connected to the specific mouse & keyboard so unless you can connect via Bluetooth without the dongle you’ll have to purchase a new keyboard & mouse.

Time Lady, Jul 29, 2021
  4. Connecting new dongle to wireless mouse and keyboard

Wireless Mouse connects as a keyboard

Hi there.

I've tried doing all of these steps, and it still doesn't work. I can see the device in 'Connected devices' in 'Settings'. It is listed as 'Microsoft Nano Tranceiver' but has a keyboard icon next to it. the mouse is a Microsoft Mouse 1850. This also occurs
    with other wireless mice I have tried, and they connect but all have the keyboard icon next to them.

Thanks,

Jordyn

JordynCoxhead, Jul 29, 2021
Thema:

Connecting new dongle to wireless mouse and keyboard

1. Connecting new dongle to wireless mouse and keyboard - Similar Threads - Connecting dongle wireless

2. Dongles for wireless keyboard & mouse 2000

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dongles for wireless keyboard & mouse 2000: I have 2 sets of wireless keyboard & mouse 2000. is there anyway of buying new dongles for it? It would be a waste to thow it out. What other options are there. thank you...
  3. Dongles for wireless keyboard & mouse 2000

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dongles for wireless keyboard & mouse 2000: I have 2 sets of wireless keyboard & mouse 2000. is there anyway of buying new dongles for it? It would be a waste to thow it out. What other options are there. thank you...
  4. Dongles for wireless keyboard & mouse 2000

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 2000 & Mouse does not pair with new dongle

Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 2000 & Mouse does not pair with new dongle: I lost my USB dongle for my relatively new MS Keyboard and Mouse. I bought a used Dongle on eBay in the hope that this would work seamlessly. My computer senses the new dongle but I cannot connect my Keyboard & Mouse. Any suggestions before I throw it all away?...
  6. Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 2000 & Mouse does not pair with new dongle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 2000 & Mouse does not pair with new dongle: I lost my USB dongle for my relatively new MS Keyboard and Mouse. I bought a used Dongle on eBay in the hope that this would work seamlessly. My computer senses the new dongle but I cannot connect my Keyboard & Mouse. Any suggestions before I throw it all away?...
  7. Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 2000 & Mouse does not pair with new dongle

8. wireless keyboard lost connection to dongle stick

wireless keyboard lost connection to dongle stick: I am using the onscreen keyboard on the pc for now.how can i reactivate the hardwarechanged batteries no difference https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-keyboard-lost-connection-to-dongle-stick/0e2dc08a-2715-43f4-9b71-e8cef46611ea
  9. Lost Microsoft Keyboard and Mouse Wireless dongle

Lost Microsoft Keyboard and Mouse Wireless dongle: Hello team, I have lost the dongle that goes into my USB port to operate my Microsoft keyboard X878016-002 and mouse. How can I purchase a replacement?...
  10. DONGLE for Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Malfunction

DONGLE for Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Malfunction: This is my 2nd Purchase and both did the same error. This item is not even 2 months old, and this was purchased by our Procurement Department. I keep getting an notification that the USB cannot recognize due to malfunction. Please Help Me!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Conectin Microsoft wirless mouse5000