Windows 10: Connecting PC Windows 10 to Sony KD49XE9005 via HDMI

Discus and support Connecting PC Windows 10 to Sony KD49XE9005 via HDMI in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Connected PC to TV with HDMI cable but no signal on TV. I have switched both PC and TV off and left for a few minutes before turning both back on and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Burley29, Aug 15, 2018.

1. Burley29 Win User

Connecting PC Windows 10 to Sony KD49XE9005 via HDMI

Connected PC to TV with HDMI cable but no signal on TV. I have switched both PC and TV off and left for a few minutes before turning both back on and trying again.

Contacted Sony who remotely checked TV and said it was a problem with Windows settings.

Under 'add a device' on the PC I can add the TV but still no signal comes up on the TV. Under 'Display' the PC won't detect the TV - only my 2 monitors.

Please can anyone help. I just want to be able to see what's on my computer screen on my TV.

Thanks

:)

Burley29, Aug 15, 2018
  2. Burley29 Win User

Connected PC to TV with HDMI cable but no signal on TV. I have switched both PC and TV off and left for a few minutes before turning both back on and trying again.

Contacted Sony who remotely checked TV and said it was a problem with Windows settings.

Under 'add a device' on the PC I can add the TV but still no signal comes up on the TV. Under 'Display' the PC won't detect the TV - only my 2 monitors.

Please can anyone help. I just want to be able to see what's on my computer screen on my TV.

Thanks

Burley29, Sep 25, 2018
  3. Connecting PC Windows 10 to Sony KD49XE9005 via HDMI

Hi, Burley29

Check these links, I hope you can solve the problem.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/for...

https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/201...

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly
    research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Pedro Bruguera, Sep 25, 2018
  4. Connecting PC Windows 10 to Sony KD49XE9005 via HDMI

Connecting a Sony Blu Ray DVD player to my Windows 10 Computer

Hi Marion,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• How are you trying to connect?
    Yes, you can connect through HDMI cable but there might be some functionality issue. For better assistance, I would suggest you to contact Sony, since your query is related to Sony Blu Ray disc player.

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

1. Connecting PC Windows 10 to Sony KD49XE9005 via HDMI - Similar Threads - Connecting Sony KD49XE9005

2. Laptop forgets it's connected FOR SOUND via HDMI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop forgets it's connected FOR SOUND via HDMI: Hi y'all,So, my Dell Laptop seems to "forget" it is connected FOR SOUND to my TV, via HDMI. Oh, the visual side of HDMI is perfect, and the wireless keyboard and mouse operate the laptop via the TV perfectly...from the comfort of the sofa, but when I play any audio, it STILL...
  3. Laptop forgets it's connected FOR SOUND via HDMI

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop forgets it's connected FOR SOUND via HDMI: Hi y'all,So, my Dell Laptop seems to "forget" it is connected FOR SOUND to my TV, via HDMI. Oh, the visual side of HDMI is perfect, and the wireless keyboard and mouse operate the laptop via the TV perfectly...from the comfort of the sofa, but when I play any audio, it STILL...
  4. Lenovo desktop to TV connection via hdmi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo desktop to TV connection via hdmi: My Lenovo desktop runs the word "lenovo" on switching on then a bluescreen follows after connecting to my TV using a hdmi, but other desktops are working fine on my TV. My desktop still works on another TV but not on my own TV. Kindly help....
  5. connecting to display via HDMI

connecting to display via HDMI: I am using my ASUS laptop for the past 1 and 1/2 years I used to connect to my display to watch anything on a bigger screen suddenly after a windows update, I am not able to connect to my display it had been nearly 8 months I am not able to connect to my display if I try with...
  6. PC and TV not connecting via HDMI cable

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    PC and TV not connecting via HDMI cable: I have connected my Tablet PC to my smart TV with the correct cable but have so far not got them working together. On the TV I have enabled HDMI and selected the right port, but have not found any relevant settings on the PC. Plus the advice I have found online has not...
  7. connecting hp laptop to sony tv using hdmi

connecting hp laptop to sony tv using hdmi: I have a HP laptop I am trying to connect to my sony tv using laptop and have no idea it show nothing when I connect cord and not sure what to do help anyone?...
  8. Windows 10 Laptop not outputting HDMI to Sony Bravia

Windows 10 Laptop not outputting HDMI to Sony Bravia: This should be plug and play but Windows 10 and Microsoft can't seem to make stuff work. I made sure Windows 10 was updated and rebootted and I used Windows 10 to scan the computer to make sure it didn't have malware etc. So these hooks aren't available to hang the problem...
  9. PC to TV via HDMI Cord

PC to TV via HDMI Cord: I'm trying to stream video on my TV from my computer using an HDMI cord. Both have an HDMI port. The TV is the HDMI2 port. I've done everything suggested on the web to get his to work. I do have 2 display ports/cards because I use 3 monitors. I thought that might be an issue...
  10. Can't connect PC to TV via HDMI

Can't connect PC to TV via HDMI: When I connect them the PC doesn't even detect it, and the TV just says no signal, even though I allowed it in the TV settings. My video card is a Gigabyte GeForce GT 710 with the latest drivers installed and it supports the resolution of the TV. Also, it says PC Input on...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sony hdmi windows 10

2. hdmi sony avsysem windows pc