Windows 10: connecting play station 3

Discus and support connecting play station 3 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm running windows 10 and I can connect my xbox to wifi however I can't connect my ps3 does anyone know how to connect ps3 to a wifi?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MurielRuiz, Jan 2, 2020.

1. connecting play station 3

I'm running windows 10 and I can connect my xbox to wifi however I can't connect my ps3 does anyone know how to connect ps3 to a wifi?

:)

MurielRuiz, Jan 2, 2020
  2. jackin Win User

I cannot connect to home Wi-Fi off the docking station but not on docking station.

1. I cannot connect to home Wi-Fi off the docking station but not on docking station.
    2. When i'm on docking station system says i'm connected to home Wi-Fi, but when i browse says not connected.
    3. Other devices connected to home Wi-Fi has no issue.
    4. What steps can i take to resolve the issue other than updating Wi-Fi adapter driver?

jackin, Jan 2, 2020
  3. Forza Horizon 3 Groove station

Thank you for your response. To use Groove Music in Forza Horizon 3, you'll need to create a playlist from the Groove Music app to integrate it into the game. You may click on this

link
    for the steps on how to create a music playlist or a radio station for Groove on Windows 10.

However, if you are trying to access music from the Groove Music library, a Groove Music pass is required.

To select your Groove Music playlist on Forza Horizon 3, follow the steps below:

• While you are in the game, press the Menu button.
    • Select Settings, and then go to Audio.
    • Scroll down to the Groove Music Playlist option.
    • Choose your playlist.

Make sure to select the Groove Music radio station while you are playing the game so your music will start streaming.

If you need further assistance, feel free to reply to this post anytime.

Loraine Mon, Jan 2, 2020
  4. connecting play station 3

Unable to connect Weather station to COMM port 1

Hello,

Thank you for posting your question on Microsoft community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Please provide more information to help you better.

• What is the make and model of weather station?

• Have you upgrade to Windows 7 to Windows 10 or have you purchased a new computer with Windows 10?
    I suggest you to try connecting to the port 2 and verify the result.

If you have any USB adapter given with your weather station, I suggest you to use the adapter to connect to the system and check if the device is visible.

Please get back to us with the necessary information and we will be glad to help you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Jan 2, 2020
Thema:

connecting play station 3

1. connecting play station 3 - Similar Threads - connecting play station

2. Is there a docking station that is not recognized by the monitor if nothing is connected to it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a docking station that is not recognized by the monitor if nothing is connected to it?: I have an HP G5 docking station connected to a laptop and the screen is connected to both a PC and the docking station.The problem is that after I disconnect the laptop from the docking station the screen doesn't switch to the PC but keeps showing a black screen, because...
  3. Missing graphics and elements on 3 Computer Stations

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Missing graphics and elements on 3 Computer Stations: SO recently 3 out of my 4 computer stations have randomly changed themselves. I'm assuming some kind of update but its strange that its just 3 out of 4. I will attach some screen shots to show you[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  4. Windows plays connect/disconnect sound for hard drive docking station, but no drive appears

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows plays connect/disconnect sound for hard drive docking station, but no drive appears: I have a hard drive docking station, a Thermaltake BlackX Duet and it works fine for almost every drive, but I got a stack of hard drives that use to work in the docking station, but do not anymore. Windows 10 plays the sound as if the drives are connected, but no new drive...
  5. Play station vita content manager assistant

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Play station vita content manager assistant: i cant download this program onto my pc. i get a yellow triangle error message that says an error has occured https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/play-station-vita-content-manager-assistant/fbeca3e8-dd45-47ab-86b9-10837ac55b21
  6. Finding and Playing Internet Radio Stations

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Finding and Playing Internet Radio Stations: This enquiry is from a non technical person with a neurological disability. What please in 2019 are the various options available to seek and play Internet Radio stations via a Windows 10 Desktop Personal Computer and where are the instructions to easily use such...
  7. Surface Pro 3 Docking Station ports

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro 3 Docking Station ports: Since one of the Windows 10 updates the Ethernet and Bluetooth on the docking station are no longer seen as devices and cannot be used. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-pro-3-docking-station-ports/14e09b77-f6d2-4d4d-aeb3-0fe03d05c8a1
  8. Using 3 monitors with Docking Station

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Using 3 monitors with Docking Station: Hello, I have a user set up on a Windows 10 laptop. They are utilizing a docking station and when it is hooked up, we have to adjust the display so they can use the laptop with 2 additional monitors. We have to change the second monitor to "Extend this display". When they...
  9. Using 3 monitors with Docking Station

in Windows 10 Support
    Using 3 monitors with Docking Station: Hello, I have a user set up on a Windows 10 laptop. They are utilizing a docking station and when it is hooked up, we have to adjust the display so they can use the laptop with 2 additional monitors. We have to change the second monitor to "Extend this display". When they...
  10. Cannot connect to Buffalo Link Station on network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot connect to Buffalo Link Station on network: We have just closed our office and have moved the two computers to our home. We have used an Ethernet cable to connect the Link Station to our router. We can view the Buffalo on NAS Navigator2 and can view all our files on one computer but not on the other. On this one, the...