Windows 10: connecting powerbeats to my lenovo computer

Discus and support connecting powerbeats to my lenovo computer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a pair of wireless powerbeats and I'm having trouble connecting?? My blue tooth is on and discoverable, I have reset the headphones and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PattyGwozdecke, Jan 20, 2019.

1. connecting powerbeats to my lenovo computer

I have a pair of wireless powerbeats and I'm having trouble connecting?? My blue tooth is on and discoverable, I have reset the headphones and it still wont connect?

Anyone else having or had trouble and advised?

Much appreciated

:)

PattyGwozdecke, Jan 20, 2019

2. Powerbeat 3 wireless microphone not working

I cannot use the microphone from powerbeats 3 wireless(bluetooth) in windows 10. However, it works for the speaker. I tried to go to sound properties, and I cannot found any microphone related to my powerbeats 3 in recording device. However, I can find my
    powerbeats 3 in playback device. Am I suppose to change some specific setting(if so, what do I have to change)? And I pretty sure I don't need any powerbeats driver for it, since it connect through bluetooth not wire.

MarcoProlo, Jan 20, 2019
  3. Powerbeats only connecting for voice calls

Hey dennis

its a bluetooth connection

i recently bought my powerbeats from very 1st day its only connecting for voice

Yes it is up to date anyway we dint get the windows 10 update though for lumia 925

no i am not

yes it is perfectly working with other devices checked with samsung, moto what not only with windows i am stuck

kvnvirinchi, Jan 20, 2019
  4. topgundcp Win User

connecting powerbeats to my lenovo computer

Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

connecting powerbeats to my lenovo computer [​IMG]
    2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

connecting powerbeats to my lenovo computer [​IMG]

topgundcp, Jan 20, 2019
Thema:

connecting powerbeats to my lenovo computer

1. connecting powerbeats to my lenovo computer - Similar Threads - connecting powerbeats lenovo

2. My lenovo Computer not on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My lenovo Computer not on: I UPDATE MY LAPTOP CLONE WITH HDD TO SSD THEN MY LAPTOP STOP WORKING https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-lenovo-computer-not-on/b267f854-67f0-49fe-90eb-6aba89885376
  3. My lenovo Computer not on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My lenovo Computer not on: I UPDATE MY LAPTOP CLONE WITH HDD TO SSD THEN MY LAPTOP STOP WORKING https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-lenovo-computer-not-on/b267f854-67f0-49fe-90eb-6aba89885376
  4. My lenovo Computer not on

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Powerbeats Pro shows as paired but cannot connect or show in playback devices as active

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Powerbeats Pro shows as paired but cannot connect or show in playback devices as active: Hi guys,I have been searching everywhere for an answer, as I have recently installed windows 10 on my desktop and I cannot for the life of me get my powerbeats pro to work with the bluetooth. I have tried re-syncing them, update drivers, changed the bluetooth service to...
  6. Powerbeats Audio

in Windows 10 Customization
    Powerbeats Audio: Hello. My powerbeats pro earphones seem to stop playing audio after awhile on my hp elitebook. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/powerbeats-audio/2e1c1a09-4aab-4198-a5c2-0b0851b6bfc8
  7. PowerBeats Pro will not connect and stay connected to Windows 10 PC

PowerBeats Pro will not connect and stay connected to Windows 10 PC: I have a set of PowerBeats Pro earbuds that I have paired with my Windows 10 Surfacebook 2. When I try to connect to these earbuds though, it connects for all of 5 seconds and then disconnects and I cannot use them at all. Even when Windows says it is connected to them, I...
  8. Lenovo computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lenovo computer: after the windows 10 update it will not let me login in it keeps telling me my pin isnt availabe or it isnt working i have factory reseted my computer 3 times n it is still doing the same thing how do i fix this...
  9. Printing from my Lenovo computer

Printing from my Lenovo computer: I cannot get my printer to work, since I bought my Lenovo computer My printer is HP C4480 Hazel Tipping https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-from-my-lenovo-computer/cbd4c669-e871-4bbc-bed0-fec3a16519fe
  10. Windows 10 asks for a PIN when connecting Powerbeats 3

Windows 10 asks for a PIN when connecting Powerbeats 3: I just got the wireless Powerbeats 3 headphones today. They worked immediately for my phone. However, my laptop, which runs Windows 10, weirdly asks for a PIN when trying to connect. The box has no PIN, and I've already tried "0000," "1111," and "00000." Chat support on...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pairing power beats pro with my laptop

2. connect powerbeats to lenovo

3. connect powerbeats pro to pc

4. how to connect powerbeats to laptop,
  5. how to connect powerbeats to pc,
  6. powerbeats pro noconnecting to pc,
  7. powerbeats pair with pc,
  8. pair powerbeats,
  9. powerbeats pro bluetooth sync,
  10. how to pair powerbeats pro windows 10,
  11. how to pair powerbeats pro,