Windows 10: Connecting Samsung A40 To A TV/Projector?

Discus and support Connecting Samsung A40 To A TV/Projector? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do you connect this phone to a TV or projector? I bought a USB-C to HDMI cable. But no signal on a TV or projector? Thanks. 165345 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Gelbs, Sep 27, 2020.

1. Gelbs Win User

Connecting Samsung A40 To A TV/Projector?

How do you connect this phone to a TV or projector? I bought a USB-C to HDMI cable. But no signal on a TV or projector?

Thanks.

:)

Gelbs, Sep 27, 2020
  2. Argel Obm Win User

Can't wirelessly connect to Samsung TV

If that is the case, we need to clarify a few things first for us to better understand your concern about connecting your computer to your TV using wireless connection. Kindly answer the following:

• Does your TV has a Miracast feature?
    • You mentioned that you're able to project your computer to your TV using wireless connection before. Can you please tell us the step-by-step process on how you connected your computer to your TV using wireless connection.

While we wait for the answers to our questions, there may be a setting on your TV that needs to be activated so that you can connect your computer. We strongly recommend contacting Samsung so that you can verify how you can connect your computer to your
    TV wirelessly.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Argel Obm, Sep 27, 2020
  3. Connect Samsung Smart TV to Computer

We suggest that you follow these steps:

• Connect your PC and TV in same network.
    • Got to Start and click on Settings.
    • Open Devices and chose Connected devices from the menu on the left.
    • Click on Add a device.
    • After the wizard finished, just click on your TV and follow the instructions.
    Let us know how it goes.

Nathaniel Mon, Sep 27, 2020
  4. Connecting Samsung A40 To A TV/Projector?

Connecting wireless to Samsung TV Issue

Hello I cant seem to connect to my Samsung TV with my desktop on Windows 10 , I can however connect using my work laptop also on Windows 10

On my PC it doesn't even detect the Samsung TV, a few times it did list the TV but I got a cant connect to this device error

Tested the laptop 10 times in a row and it works every

ValhallaOutcast, Sep 27, 2020
Thema:

Connecting Samsung A40 To A TV/Projector?

1. Connecting Samsung A40 To A TV/Projector? - Similar Threads - Connecting Samsung A40

2. Computer will not connect wirelessly to Samsung TV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer will not connect wirelessly to Samsung TV: I'm running Windows 10 Pro and trying to connect wirelessly to a new Samsung TV. Every time my computer and TV seem to be connecting and then my computer says it couldn't connect and "something went wrong." I've tried a multitude of options, but nothing seems to work. Please...
  3. Computer will not connect wirelessly to Samsung TV

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer will not connect wirelessly to Samsung TV: I'm running Windows 10 Pro and trying to connect wirelessly to a new Samsung TV. Every time my computer and TV seem to be connecting and then my computer says it couldn't connect and "something went wrong." I've tried a multitude of options, but nothing seems to work. Please...
  4. connecting galaxy A40 to pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    connecting galaxy A40 to pc: Have got problems connecting A40 to pc, both my laptop and pc have just stopped recognising it , wondering if an update has stopped it recognising it? thanx in advance...
  5. Linking Samsung Galaxy A40 to Windows stuck on 90%

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Linking Samsung Galaxy A40 to Windows stuck on 90%: I tried to send anothen notification a few times and it still doesn't want to finish linking. Phone is connected in microsoft account but it is stuck at loading and saying to send another notification. submitted by /u/zabijakweeb [link] [comments]...
  6. Desktop connection to Samsung TV

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Desktop connection to Samsung TV: I am trying to connect my Samsung TV to my IBM Windows 10 desktop. I'm fairly confident I've gone through the TV's menu properly which essentially goes through their support process. After contacting Samsung Support Chat, I'm told that I need a Windows 10 driver to complete...
  7. Connect PC to Projector

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connect PC to Projector: I need connecting my PC (Windows 10 Home edition) to Projector Notevision Sharp PG-M20X. I used Connecting to a Computer Using a DVI Cable (Sold Separately) This projector comes installed with a DVI digital input terminal in which computer digital image signals can be...
  8. Laptop connect Samsung smart TV

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Laptop connect Samsung smart TV: laptop connect to Samsung smart TV look not clear. look how to do it make look better clear and I could use laptop to smart TV than hold on my hip nor the desk anywhere. How do I make laptop to smart TV look good work ? 132777
  9. Laptop cannot connect Samsung TV with HDMI

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop cannot connect Samsung TV with HDMI: I have DELL laptop Vostro 5000 series. After windows 10 update (April 2018), my laptop cannot connect my Samsung TV with HDMI cable. when i roll back update, everything goes well. 1) cable is Ok. 2) my drivers are installed and all update. 3) I tried to change resolution...
  10. Duplicate display on TV or Projector problems

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Duplicate display on TV or Projector problems: I have seen a problem on multiple computers and heard of others with the problem when having a computer set all the time to duplicate the display onto either a projector screen or TV. The problem is that the duplicate display setting does not stay when either the computer...