Windows 10: connecting samsung galaxy s7 hotspot to windows

Discus and support connecting samsung galaxy s7 hotspot to windows in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my dell latitudeE4310 shows the samsung hotspot is detected..but..i can not connect to it......there is no box appearing to enter the hotspot pin.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by eshortMD, Sep 8, 2019.

1. eshortMD Win User

connecting samsung galaxy s7 hotspot to windows

my dell latitudeE4310 shows the samsung hotspot is detected..but..i can not connect to it......there is no box appearing to enter the hotspot pin.

how can i connect the s7 hotspot to this laptop?

tx

:)

eshortMD, Sep 8, 2019

2. Can't connect to mobile hotspot, no password on S7 phone

Hi Alex,

We would like to know more about your concern. Kindly provide us more details by answering the following questions:

• Has connecting your Windows 10 computer to the mobile hotspot ever worked before?
    • Is your Galaxy S7 phone able to generate a mobile hotspot password when connecting to another computer?

We look forward to your response.

Monica Cam, Sep 8, 2019
  3. Samsung galaxy s7- Cannot connect to wireless

Don, No it is a Samsung galaxy s7 phone. My carrier is at&t. My internet is Verizon.

Elinor

ElinorODonnell, Sep 8, 2019
  4. connecting samsung galaxy s7 hotspot to windows

Samsung galaxy s7- Cannot connect to wireless

ElinorODonnell:

Your current thread is here.

Please wait for help instead of asking this same question again.

Don

Don Varnau, Sep 8, 2019
Thema:

connecting samsung galaxy s7 hotspot to windows

1. connecting samsung galaxy s7 hotspot to windows - Similar Threads - connecting samsung galaxy

2. connecting file explorer to samsung galaxy 9

in Windows 10 Gaming
    connecting file explorer to samsung galaxy 9: The screenshot attached showsOn the left, the list of files from internal storage/documents produced by the My Files appin the middle the view from Windows ExplorerOn the right, the view from 192.168.0.13:1200 which is the url Samsung use to connect the pad to the pcHow do I...
  3. Transferring Galaxy s7 Contacts to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transferring Galaxy s7 Contacts to Windows 10: I've followed the recommended steps and export my S7 Contacts to the S7 SD card. When I connect to my Windows 10 machine via a USP port it immediately starts trying to transfer photos & videos which isn't my intention. If I click Cancel it immediately restarts! If I shrink...
  4. Transferring Galaxy s7 Contacts to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring Galaxy s7 Contacts to Windows 10: I've followed the recommended steps and export my S7 Contacts to the S7 SD card. When I connect to my Windows 10 machine via a USP port it immediately starts trying to transfer photos & videos which isn't my intention. If I click Cancel it immediately restarts! If I shrink...
  5. INSTALLING WINDOWS 10 ON MY GALAXY S7 TABLET.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    INSTALLING WINDOWS 10 ON MY GALAXY S7 TABLET.: I want my tablet to have the solitaire collection that I have on my laptop. I have windows 10 on my laptop. I am a senior with some technical knowledge and would appreciate a solution to my problem. This tablet is the first one I have used. I got it with air miles and...
  6. how to sync samsung galaxy S7 phone with pavilion hp laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to sync samsung galaxy S7 phone with pavilion hp laptop: Hello! How to sync samsung phone with hp laptop? Thank you: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-sync-samsung-galaxy-s7-phone-with-pavilion/116da8b8-a2e9-4edc-b478-e1345305fe8c
  7. Is the Your Phone Companion compatible with a Samsung Galaxy S7 running Android v8.0?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is the Your Phone Companion compatible with a Samsung Galaxy S7 running Android v8.0?: My phone connects with my PC running Windows 10 but the Your Phone app doesn't seem to work even though it shows as being connected to my phone....
  8. Samsung Galaxy S7 Cannot Connect to my PC.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Samsung Galaxy S7 Cannot Connect to my PC.: I am trying to connect my Samsung Galaxy S7 to my Windows 10 Pro-64 Bit desktop PC, but it isn't showing up in file explorer. It is plugged to the computer via a USB hub, however I don't think that is the problem as my phone still charges. I have my phone's USB settings set...
  9. Samsung galaxy book keyboard not connecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Samsung galaxy book keyboard not connecting: I have a Samsung galaxy book 10.6 and the keyboard doesn't connect all of a sudden, (I have tablet mode off) when I attach the keyboard it doesn't work. I also if nothing works I want to get a new keyboard that attaches to my laptop to replace the previous one but can't find...
  10. Problem connecting Surface Pro 4 to Galaxy s7

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem connecting Surface Pro 4 to Galaxy s7: When I connect S7 to surface pro I can see all my files on the phone and the sd card. I can create a new folder on the SD card but when I go to rename it everything goes hay wire. Surface freezes then goes to black screen. Tried same thing with windows seven machine and no...