Windows 10: connecting samsung galaxy s7 hotspot to windows

Discus and support connecting samsung galaxy s7 hotspot to windows in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my dell latitudeE4310 shows the samsung hotspot is detected..but..i can not connect to it......there is no box appearing to enter the hotspot pin.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by eshortMD, Sep 8, 2019.

1. eshortMD Win User

connecting samsung galaxy s7 hotspot to windows

my dell latitudeE4310 shows the samsung hotspot is detected..but..i can not connect to it......there is no box appearing to enter the hotspot pin.

how can i connect the s7 hotspot to this laptop?

tx

:)

eshortMD, Sep 8, 2019

2. Can't connect to mobile hotspot, no password on S7 phone

Hi Alex,

We would like to know more about your concern. Kindly provide us more details by answering the following questions:

• Has connecting your Windows 10 computer to the mobile hotspot ever worked before?
    • Is your Galaxy S7 phone able to generate a mobile hotspot password when connecting to another computer?

We look forward to your response.

Monica Cam, Sep 8, 2019
  3. Samsung galaxy s7- Cannot connect to wireless

Don, No it is a Samsung galaxy s7 phone. My carrier is at&t. My internet is Verizon.

Elinor

ElinorODonnell, Sep 8, 2019
  4. connecting samsung galaxy s7 hotspot to windows

Samsung galaxy s7- Cannot connect to wireless

ElinorODonnell:

Your current thread is here.

Please wait for help instead of asking this same question again.

Don

Don Varnau, Sep 8, 2019
Thema:

connecting samsung galaxy s7 hotspot to windows

1. connecting samsung galaxy s7 hotspot to windows - Similar Threads - connecting samsung galaxy

2. samsung galaxy s6

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    samsung galaxy s6: sinse the recent update win 10 does not recognise my samsung galaxy s6. i had no problems prior to the update. usb recognition does not work yet recognises other such as controller. please advize....
  3. Samsung Galaxy Book with Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Samsung Galaxy Book with Windows 10 Home: I have a Samsung Galaxy Book that came with Windows 10 Home installed. I have a small home network (Microsoft), using computers with Windows10 & Windows 7. I have set the file sharing options same as on my other computers. But whenever I try to access a folder on another...
  4. Samsung Galaxy tab is not recognized

Samsung Galaxy tab is not recognized: Please help me. I connect my Galaxy Tab 10A through the USB to the PC running Windows 10 but the system will not recognize it. What is the solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/samsung-galaxy-tab-is-not-recognized/4d675956-21e6-45b9-a463-d33b4d548db4
  5. Samsung Galaxy Fold and Galaxy S10 5G Coming Soon

in Windows 10 News
    Samsung Galaxy Fold and Galaxy S10 5G Coming Soon: Spring is an exciting time for consumers and Samsung. Soon, we will introduce not one, but two, of the biggest leaps forward in mobile innovation: Starting tomorrow, anyone who has registered on Samsung.com to receive more information about Galaxy Fold will be given an...
  6. Windows 10 does not recognize my Samsung Galaxy 9+

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 does not recognize my Samsung Galaxy 9+: I am trying to download pictures from my Samsung Galaxy 9+ to my Windows 10 computer via the USB port. it works on a different computer but not my new computer. The USB ports on the computer have no trouble seeing my thumb drives.
  7. Samsung debuts the Galaxy Book2

in Windows 10 News
    Samsung debuts the Galaxy Book2: [ATTACH] Samsung Galaxy Book2 with included pen and keyboard Today’s workforce, along with the tech industry, is changing. More and more consumers are trading in traditional laptops and PCs for devices that do more – in both form factor and performance. Workers, consumers...
  8. Samsung galaxy book keyboard not connecting

Samsung galaxy book keyboard not connecting: I have a Samsung galaxy book 10.6 and the keyboard doesn't connect all of a sudden, (I have tablet mode off) when I attach the keyboard it doesn't work. I also if nothing works I want to get a new keyboard that attaches to my laptop to replace the previous one but can't find...
  9. Problem connecting Surface Pro 4 to Galaxy s7

Problem connecting Surface Pro 4 to Galaxy s7: When I connect S7 to surface pro I can see all my files on the phone and the sd card. I can create a new folder on the SD card but when I go to rename it everything goes hay wire. Surface freezes then goes to black screen. Tried same thing with windows seven machine and no...
  10. Galaxy S7 not detected by PC (Windows 10, latest Creator's Update)

Galaxy S7 not detected by PC (Windows 10, latest Creator's Update): Hi, My girlfriend has some issues with her W10 PC. She's on the normal builds (not Insider), latest updates. The PC is able to read other USB sticks, so the ports are not broken. The phone is identified by the PC, but it only works as a charger. When the state is...