Windows 10: connecting smart TV with windows 10 PC using HDMI cable

Discus and support connecting smart TV with windows 10 PC using HDMI cable in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Cannot get the TV to access the PC. Ha ve tried pretty much everything.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ShirleyArmstrong2, Nov 25, 2018.

1. connecting smart TV with windows 10 PC using HDMI cable

Cannot get the TV to access the PC. Ha

ve tried pretty much everything.

:)

ShirleyArmstrong2, Nov 25, 2018

2. Connect laptop to smart tv with hdmi cable

Hello

I have a Acer Aspire ES 15 with Windows 10. I want to connect it to my LG Smart TV with an HDMI cable.

The same laptop is connected to an old Alba TV with the same HDMI cable in seconds.

The LG Tv is not detected not after updating the driver and all other solutions found on google and youtube.

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers

MariusTuca, Nov 25, 2018
  3. Connect a desktop pc to a Samsung smart tv

I'm trying to connect a older Desktop pc with Window 10 to my Samsung f8000 smart tv via wifi or LAN. My desktop pc is ethernet cabled to the Sky home hub and the smart tv ethernet cabled to the hub as well. My smart tv appears in the connected devices
    list but it doesn't seem to connecting, is it because I need a wireless dongle??

Jonny Strange, Nov 25, 2018
  4. Numnutz Win User

connecting smart TV with windows 10 PC using HDMI cable

Connect Windows 10 to Smart TV.

When you bluetoothed your Windows 10 PC to your Smart TV did the display worked? If yes, you can simply play a video on your computer then it will appear on the Smart TV. If no, you will have to buy an HDMI cable or a PC to TV adapter. Depending on your Smart
    TV's inputs. That one used in monitors. If you are using a desktop.. connect CPU to Smart TV.

Numnutz, Nov 25, 2018
Thema:

connecting smart TV with windows 10 PC using HDMI cable

1. connecting smart TV with windows 10 PC using HDMI cable - Similar Threads - connecting smart using

2. no audio from pc to smart tv via hdmi cable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no audio from pc to smart tv via hdmi cable: Hi.My win11 mini pc no longer has audio whej connected to my toshiba smart tv via hdmi cable.It worked perfectly well 2 days ago, now its just stopped suddenly. It affects all aspects of the pc, every app, notification and media player.I have tried without success...Checked...
  3. no audio from pc to smart tv via hdmi cable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    no audio from pc to smart tv via hdmi cable: Hi.My win11 mini pc no longer has audio whej connected to my toshiba smart tv via hdmi cable.It worked perfectly well 2 days ago, now its just stopped suddenly. It affects all aspects of the pc, every app, notification and media player.I have tried without success...Checked...
  4. Connecting PC and TV by HDMI cable

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connecting PC and TV by HDMI cable: I connected ny computer to the smart TV by a HDMI cable in order to see content on the TV screen. I see the on the TV screen the bottom applications line but not the screen itself....
  5. hdmi cable to tv

hdmi cable to tv: Since installing windows 10 i cant get the hdmi cable from laptop to tv to work, i was working fine prior to me downloading windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hdmi-cable-to-tv/fbb308ac-309b-4ec2-a047-673dfeec99e9
  6. Connecting my laptop to my tv using HDMI cable

Connecting my laptop to my tv using HDMI cable: have connected my tv to my laptop using a hdmi cable. the picture goes to my tv fine but not the sounds. I was messing around with the sound settings as Icould not get sound just out of my laptop but could get sound through my tv. Now I can only get sound through the laptop...
  7. PC and TV not connecting via HDMI cable

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    PC and TV not connecting via HDMI cable: I have connected my Tablet PC to my smart TV with the correct cable but have so far not got them working together. On the TV I have enabled HDMI and selected the right port, but have not found any relevant settings on the PC. Plus the advice I have found online has not...
  8. problem with connecting TV using HDMI cable

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    problem with connecting TV using HDMI cable: My HDIM connect used to work fine but now I am unable to connect my TV using HDMI cable from my laptop. I receive an error message saying that it cannot detect another display...
  9. Connect Laptop to TV using VGA- HDMI cable

in Windows 10 Customization
    Connect Laptop to TV using VGA- HDMI cable: Hi, I am using Dell Vostro 3466 and it doesnt have HDMI port so I am using VGA to HDMI port. I am trying to connect it with my smart tv but it says no signal. My laptop display has been destroyed and I can barely see whats on it. Please suggest shortcuts or work arounds...
  10. connecting laptop with windows 10 to tv with HDMI cable

in Windows 10 Customization
    connecting laptop with windows 10 to tv with HDMI cable: I'm trying to view my laptop (Windows 10) to my tv. The settings menu says it doesn't detect another display. What am I doing wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-laptop-with-windows-10-to-tv-with-hdmi/54f4c9c6-91e2-4a0b-916c-825410a42125

Users found this page by searching for:

1. connect windows 10 to lg tv using hdmi

2. smart tv through hmdi cable to desktop computer

3. connect lg tv windows 10 hdmi

4. window 10 connect hdmi cable,
  5. lg tv connection to laptop,
  6. how to connect a smart tv to a win10 pc hdmi,
  7. windows 10 1809 hdmi issues connecting to LG Tvs,
  8. Windows 10 does not fit on smart tv 2020,
  9. HDMI from windows 10 using D630 to hitachi tv,
  10. drivers for connecting hdmi to lg tv,
  11. widows10 computer lg tv hdmi cable,