Windows 10: connecting smart TV with windows 10 PC using HDMI cable

Discus and support connecting smart TV with windows 10 PC using HDMI cable in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Cannot get the TV to access the PC. Ha ve tried pretty much everything.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ShirleyArmstrong2, Nov 25, 2018.

1. connecting smart TV with windows 10 PC using HDMI cable

Cannot get the TV to access the PC. Ha

ve tried pretty much everything.

:)

ShirleyArmstrong2, Nov 25, 2018

2. Connect laptop to smart tv with hdmi cable

Hello

I have a Acer Aspire ES 15 with Windows 10. I want to connect it to my LG Smart TV with an HDMI cable.

The same laptop is connected to an old Alba TV with the same HDMI cable in seconds.

The LG Tv is not detected not after updating the driver and all other solutions found on google and youtube.

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers

MariusTuca, Nov 25, 2018
  3. Connect a desktop pc to a Samsung smart tv

I'm trying to connect a older Desktop pc with Window 10 to my Samsung f8000 smart tv via wifi or LAN. My desktop pc is ethernet cabled to the Sky home hub and the smart tv ethernet cabled to the hub as well. My smart tv appears in the connected devices
    list but it doesn't seem to connecting, is it because I need a wireless dongle??

Jonny Strange, Nov 25, 2018
  4. Numnutz Win User

connecting smart TV with windows 10 PC using HDMI cable

Connect Windows 10 to Smart TV.

When you bluetoothed your Windows 10 PC to your Smart TV did the display worked? If yes, you can simply play a video on your computer then it will appear on the Smart TV. If no, you will have to buy an HDMI cable or a PC to TV adapter. Depending on your Smart
    TV's inputs. That one used in monitors. If you are using a desktop.. connect CPU to Smart TV.

Numnutz, Nov 25, 2018
Thema:

connecting smart TV with windows 10 PC using HDMI cable

1. connecting smart TV with windows 10 PC using HDMI cable - Similar Threads - connecting smart using

2. No sound to tv through hdmi cable

in Windows 10 Customization
    No sound to tv through hdmi cable: I have a tv hooked up to my laptop through an HDMI cable. The display comes across beautifully, but there is no sound. I've found my tv, but it gives me no options. When I went into the settings and got to the playback devices, it says the HDMI isn't plugged in. I'm forced...
  3. connecting laptop with windows 10 to tv with HDMI cable

in Windows 10 Customization
    connecting laptop with windows 10 to tv with HDMI cable: I'm trying to view my laptop (Windows 10) to my tv. The settings menu says it doesn't detect another display. What am I doing wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-laptop-with-windows-10-to-tv-with-hdmi/54f4c9c6-91e2-4a0b-916c-825410a42125
  4. Connecting LG smart TV to Windows 10 pc using WiFi direct

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connecting LG smart TV to Windows 10 pc using WiFi direct: I'm having trouble connecting my LG Smart TV to a windows 10 laptop. When I go to Settings>Bluetooth and other devices I can see the TV in question listed under other devices with a note underneath "not connected". When I go to settings>wifi direct on the TV it doesn't see...
  5. Unable to connect laptop to TV using HDMI

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to connect laptop to TV using HDMI: Unable to connect laptop to TV using HDMI to windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/unable-to-connect-laptop-to-tv-using-hdmi/b058f875-da8e-4e32-8fe8-fd0a80e6e6d4
  6. No sound using TV as monitor with HDMI cable

No sound using TV as monitor with HDMI cable: I use my tv as a monitor for my computer and the sound has suddenly stopped working. The picture is fine but there's no sound, it says that the "Spatial sound" is off and doesn't give me an option to turn the sound on for anything but headphones. Nothing I've seen online...
  7. Connecting PC to TV with RGB Cable

Connecting PC to TV with RGB Cable: I can't get my HP zBook to display onto a LG TV with RGB cable. I am running Windows 10 Pro. Any help would be greatly appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/connecting-pc-to-tv-with-rgb-cable/a3b5579c-c4a3-44db-9d74-0cb20a89e8bd
  8. After using HDMI cable to tv, monitor on laptop black

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    After using HDMI cable to tv, monitor on laptop black: I have been using HDMI cable from laptop to tv without problem. However, since updating to Windows 10 whenever I use HDMI cable, after disconnecting my laptop screen is black, it is as though it does not recognize it's own monitor. I have had to restore latptop twice and...
  9. PC to TV HDMI Connection-No Audio/Visuals

PC to TV HDMI Connection-No Audio/Visuals: I know this type of question has been placed numerous times but I am facing something weird for which I dont have any clues. I have purchased a brand new PC and I am facing HDMI connection problem in that. My PC is not detecting my Samsung LCD TV, although the same is working...
  10. Can't connect PC to TV via HDMI

Can't connect PC to TV via HDMI: When I connect them the PC doesn't even detect it, and the TV just says no signal, even though I allowed it in the TV settings. My video card is a Gigabyte GeForce GT 710 with the latest drivers installed and it supports the resolution of the TV. Also, it says PC Input on...