Windows 10: connecting some times takes 10min to connect

Discus and support connecting some times takes 10min to connect in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; When searching for a web site on goggle win 10 what is all this stuff i see when connecting some times takes 10min to connect ADVER-4 DOUBLE CHECK... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by walleyeblugill, Jan 25, 2020.

1. connecting some times takes 10min to connect

When searching for a web site on goggle win 10 what is all this stuff i see when connecting some times takes 10min to connect
    ADVER-4
    DOUBLE CHECK
    CACHE CONNECTING
    ADNVX
    US CRETIA
    AD FORM
    9988 CACHE
    GOGGLE LEADS
    ALL ON BOTTOM LEFT CORNER WHEN CONNECTING IT JUST GOES ON AND ON
    THANK YOU

:)

walleyeblugill, Jan 25, 2020
  2. Eagle51 Win User
    Eagle51, Jan 25, 2020
  3. Dual Network Connection Question

Both sides of a connection need to support it, and your cheap router doesn't support it. Teaming mostly is for redundancy. And like W1z said, it won't help your internet connection, creating high performance connections only is handy to NAS devices and such.

Besides, I'm not even sure if those nvidia things support such configurations, I know Realtek and other cheap chips don't, Intel does.

DanTheBanjoman, Jan 25, 2020
  4. NavyLCDR Win User

connecting some times takes 10min to connect

Kick or Ban who is connected with my internet ?

You would have to do that on your Router's setup webpage. 1st step is to turn on WiFi encryption and password. 2nd step, if you feel you need to, is set up an access list of the physical MAC addresses for the network adapters of the computers you want to allow to connect. Any other network adapter not on that MAC filter list won't be able to connect. (but MAC addresses can be easily spoofed, if the third person knows which MAC addresses are allowed).

NavyLCDR, Jan 25, 2020
Thema:

connecting some times takes 10min to connect

1. connecting some times takes 10min to connect - Similar Threads - connecting times takes

2. Xbox App takes a long time to establish video connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox App takes a long time to establish video connection: Hi, I'm having an issue with two apps: Xbox Console Companion and Xbox App. The issue is regarding remote play streaming the console to my computer.Xbox Console CompanionWhen I click "Stream", a connection is established and audio starts to play immediately, but there is no...
  3. Xbox App takes a long time to establish video connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox App takes a long time to establish video connection: Hi, I'm having an issue with two apps: Xbox Console Companion and Xbox App. The issue is regarding remote play streaming the console to my computer.Xbox Console CompanionWhen I click "Stream", a connection is established and audio starts to play immediately, but there is no...
  4. Computer takes a long time to use an internet connection.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computer takes a long time to use an internet connection.: I'm currently running windows 10, and it takes a long time to use an internet connection. It's connected just fine. but it takes a long time for it to use it and connect me to a game or webpage. The other computers in the house don't have this problem, and I've determined...
  5. Printer only connects some of the time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer only connects some of the time: For the past 2-3 weeks, both my work printer and home printer will sometimes connect, and sometimes not. When this happens, the printer shows as "offline." The troubleshooter does not help at all, as the printer is not being connected to in order to check the troubleshooting...
  6. WiFi connection turns off after some time

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WiFi connection turns off after some time: I turn on my laptop an use it normaly (browsing, playing games...) with a normal stable wifi connection, but after some time (80% of the time) the wifi connection drops and when I try to reconnect to my wifi network it says "Can't connect to this network " on every listed...
  7. Files takes long time to open on Ethernet connection

Files takes long time to open on Ethernet connection: When I click on any file to open it will take a very long time to open., it will also hang when I right click on it, or drag it. However when I disable the ethernet connection, i will not have this problem at all. Can anybody help me fix this issue. Thanks in advance....
  8. No connection+connection interrupted all the time?

No connection+connection interrupted all the time?: Thank you in advance to everyone who is helping me out. I have a hp omen gaming pc on windows ten, and when i connect to wifi and try to use google, steam, discord and probably anything, it says offline or no connection. On google it says my connection was interupted. I have...
  9. external keyboard won't connect some of the times

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    external keyboard won't connect some of the times: I have had problems getting my Lenovo laptop to connect to an external Apple keyboard. It works some of the time but not always. What is the problem and how do I make it work consistently?...
  10. Some Pages Don't Load, Connections Time Out

Some Pages Don't Load, Connections Time Out: Sorry I was out yesterday. I think it is interesting to read this started the day after changing to cloudflare DNS. I goggled timeouts and Cloudflare, plenty of recents hits. Have you tried uninstalling your adapter and allowing windows to re-install? I would then...