Windows 10: connecting speaker with Laptop

Discus and support connecting speaker with Laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am un able to connect an audio speaker via bluetooth on my desktop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ManzoorAhmad2, May 3, 2020.

1. connecting speaker with Laptop

I am un able to connect an audio speaker via bluetooth on my desktop

:)

ManzoorAhmad2, May 3, 2020
  2. ducky01 Win User

Bluetooth speaker wont connect to laptop?

I'm having some trouble figuring out what to do here, my Bluetooth speaker wont connect and isn't even discoverable by my laptop. i want to connect my Bluetooth speaker to my laptop but when i go to Bluetooth settings my speaker does not show up on the list of devices. I have un-installed and re-installed the drivers, i've reset the Bluetooth driver management service and Bluetooth support services but still nothing is working, any help would be much appreciated.

just in case you need to know the specs.
    speaker: Bush soundbar model-BSB02BT20
    laptop: Hp Elitebook 8470p running windows 10

please help!

ducky01, May 3, 2020
  3. Ivy Mun Win User
    Speakers and headphones work at the same time

Hi.

Let us isolate your concern by answering these few questions.

• Have you tried connecting your headphones directly to your desktop?
    • Does your speaker work normally when connected to your desktop?
    You may try the following steps to help resolve your concern:

• Unplug or Disconnect your speaker from the desktop.
    • Connect your headphone directly to the desktop.
    If the headphone works properly when directly connected to the desktop, we suggest that you contact your speaker manufacturer for assistance.

Let us know how it goes.

Ivy Mun, May 3, 2020
  4. JobiumLtd Win User

connecting speaker with Laptop

Pair Dell laptop and Bluetooth speakers?

I have a Dell laptop and Bluetooth speakers. The problem is that I cannot connect them. The speakers are not indicated in the list of output devices and I can just hear sound from the internal laptop speaker.

How can I connect my Bluetooth speakers to the laptop?

JobiumLtd, May 3, 2020
Thema:

connecting speaker with Laptop

1. connecting speaker with Laptop - Similar Threads - connecting speaker Laptop

2. my bluetooth speaker is connect with my laptop but there is no soundin bluetooth speaker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my bluetooth speaker is connect with my laptop but there is no soundin bluetooth speaker: my bluetooth speaker is connect with my laptop but there is no sound in Bluetooth speaker https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bluetooth-speaker-is-connect-with-my-laptop-but/11eae248-6d93-4df6-97f0-e8c9d963e3e8
  3. Speaker connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Speaker connection: I recently purchased a Dell laptop with Win 11. I have two external monitors with speakers. I've had the speakers connected for audio. On two occasions the system completed a software update. When complete the audio switched to the speakers in the laptop and the option to use...
  4. Disable and enable laptop speakers when external speakers are connected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disable and enable laptop speakers when external speakers are connected: I am using a docked laptop for my setup. When I plug the laptop into the dock, it does not always send audio to the speakers at first, usually either through its internal speakers or the monitor’s speakers which I have disabled. I want to set it up so that it will...
  5. connect Bluetooth speakers to my laptop

connect Bluetooth speakers to my laptop: I have Bluetooth speakers and I want to use them on my laptop but I don't know how to do it, if you can help me I appreciate it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-bluetooth-speakers-to-my-laptop/3e69a681-9371-4fb9-9e5d-3085a4dbd45b
  6. Connect Speaker

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Connect Speaker: [ATTACH] I want to connect this old speaker to my motherboard msi b450 tomahawk....is there a way? https://preview.redd.it/xgmldmplvg441.png?width=1120&format=png&auto=webp&s=a24ba7a9dc921a761b8d4f3d2958fe1b6dde2ab0 submitted by /u/Be1a1_A [link] [comments]...
  7. speaker connection

speaker connection: Windows 10 is unable to find the Logitech speaker, while it found immediately Logitech camera. Not sure if I inserted the plug in the right place. How can I connect the speaker ?...
  8. Connecting WiFi-speakers to a windows laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connecting WiFi-speakers to a windows laptop: Hello, I have a problem where I can not connect my speakers to my laptop using only WiFi connection. I can do it perfectly on my iOS Apple iPhone and other Apple devices. I don't know why it isn't possible on my laptop. It only shows that the receiver is able to be...
  9. Speaker connection

Speaker connection: My PC thinks it is not connected to the integrated speakers in my monitor. The monitor is connected to the PC with a HDMI cable and the graphics work fine but I have no sound. The cable does not look damaged and is fully connected. The little loudspeaker symbol in the task...
  10. Bluetooth speaker wont connect to laptop?

Bluetooth speaker wont connect to laptop?: I'm having some trouble figuring out what to do here, my Bluetooth speaker wont connect and isn't even discoverable by my laptop. i want to connect my Bluetooth speaker to my laptop but when i go to Bluetooth settings my speaker does not show up on the list of devices. I have...