Windows 10: connecting speakers...no audio oput

Discus and support connecting speakers...no audio oput in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am setting up m new Dell Inspiron 3671 Trying to connect speakers that I got with a DEll many years They are not Realek which seems to be the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by FayeStevens, Jun 19, 2020.

1. connecting speakers...no audio oput

I am setting up m new Dell Inspiron 3671

Trying to connect speakers that I got with a DEll many years

They are not Realek which seems to be the default speaker

It seems to me they are not being recognized.

Suggestions?

:)

FayeStevens, Jun 19, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

audio and speakers problems

Hi,

It is possible that audios and speakers were not recognized due to wrong configuration settings or outdated drivers. To isolate your issue, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried connecting your speaker/headphone to another device and check if the issue still persists?
    • Have you tried connecting another speakers/headphones and check if the issue still persists?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter by clicking on this
    link
    . It will let you automatically diagnose audio problems and will provide you a remedy.

If the issue still persists, we recommend that you run the troubleshooter for Hardware and Devices. This will identify and diagnose technical issues. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard and select
      Control Panel.
    • On the upper right part of the Control Panel window, type
      Troubleshooting
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Click View all.
    • Click Hardware and Devices and follow the prompt to proceed with the troubleshooter.
    • Restart your PC and check if the issue still persist.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Rose Cal, Jun 19, 2020
  3. Internet Audio Playing Through Internal Speaker

Hello,

Audio driver conflict is one of the possible causes of this audio issue that you're experiencing. To properly troubleshoot the issue, kindly verify the following:

• Any recent changes made on the computer prior to the issue, such as installing a specific update?
    • Have you already tried checking your speaker connections for loose cables or wrong jack?
    • What about checking the power and volume levels, and try turning all the volume controls up?
    • Have you also tried connecting your external speaker to another computer or connecting other speakers to your computer?
    • What other troubleshooting steps you've tried?

We look forward to your reply.

Michelle Vil, Jun 19, 2020
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

connecting speakers...no audio oput

No Speakers or Headphones detected

Hi,

This issue may have been caused by a corrupted Audio driver or defective audio port.

To better understand this concern please answer the following questions:

• Are you still able to play music using a built-in speakers?
    • Have you tried using other headphones or external speakers?

We also suggest that you run audio troubleshooter by following these steps:

• Type "troubleshooting" on the search box.
    • Select Troubleshooting on the result.
    • Click View all.
    • Choose Playing Audio then follow the instructions.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to post back.

Ryan Fra, Jun 19, 2020
Thema:

connecting speakers...no audio oput

1. connecting speakers...no audio oput - Similar Threads - connecting speakers audio

2. Bluetooth speaker connects, but isn't selectable as an audio output

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth speaker connects, but isn't selectable as an audio output: A few days ago my bluetooth speaker stopped showing up as a selectable option as an audio output, even though it connected and registers as an audio output, it's not selectable in any of the sound menus. I've run through as much troubleshooting as I can, but none of the built...
  3. Bluetooth speaker connects, but isn't selectable as an audio output

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth speaker connects, but isn't selectable as an audio output: A few days ago my bluetooth speaker stopped showing up as a selectable option as an audio output, even though it connected and registers as an audio output, it's not selectable in any of the sound menus. I've run through as much troubleshooting as I can, but none of the built...
  4. Audio is in speakers when bluetooth headphones are connected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio is in speakers when bluetooth headphones are connected: Hello,I have this issue for a while. I connected my Bluetooth headphones and the sound was still playing on the laptop's speakers. I had to disable the speakers to have sound in headphones. But when I connect a normal pair of earphones not wireless the sound is fine and not...
  5. Audio Speakers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio Speakers: Audio speakers are plugged in . it is not HDMI plug in. worked before. don't know what happened. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-speakers/3be12b42-9c40-4081-a7e6-269a45ed146f
  6. Connect Speaker

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Connect Speaker: [ATTACH] I want to connect this old speaker to my motherboard msi b450 tomahawk....is there a way? https://preview.redd.it/xgmldmplvg441.png?width=1120&format=png&auto=webp&s=a24ba7a9dc921a761b8d4f3d2958fe1b6dde2ab0 submitted by /u/Be1a1_A [link] [comments]...
  7. No Audio with speakers

in Windows 10 Customization
    No Audio with speakers: SOUNDS missing from Microphone symbol on taskbar with audio only available on headset https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-audio-with-speakers/e957d6ab-f879-4c2f-9063-561ef29d8e7b
  8. Bluetooth speakers connected but not listed under audio devices

Bluetooth speakers connected but not listed under audio devices: I’m using Creative T15 wireless bluetooth speakers. Recently they’ve stopped working with my laptop after a minor windows update on 16 Aug. Now my bluetooth settings will reflect that my speakers are connected but they’re not listed under audio devices like they usually do,...
  9. Speaker connection

Speaker connection: My PC thinks it is not connected to the integrated speakers in my monitor. The monitor is connected to the PC with a HDMI cable and the graphics work fine but I have no sound. The cable does not look damaged and is fully connected. The little loudspeaker symbol in the task...
  10. Bluetooth speaker connection successfull but no audio out

Bluetooth speaker connection successfull but no audio out: you see from the above pic am able to connect jbl successfully and able to get audio out but my Anker Soundcore 2 speaker is connecting but there is no audio out of it. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks, Niroop....