Windows 10: connecting speakers windows home

Discus and support connecting speakers windows home in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i thought this would be easy, just plug the green plug into the green socket on the back of the desktop. new computer, so called dell. she knew nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by anon125, Aug 5, 2021.

1. anon125 Win User

connecting speakers windows home

i thought this would be easy, just plug the green plug into the green socket on the back of the desktop. new computer, so called dell. she knew nothing so here i am on the best forum. setup: main monitor is a dell without speaker, and viewsonic with a speaker. (much to our surprise) the viewsonic is connected to the dell with a hdmi which i assume carries sound. the dell monitor is connected via a displayport cable. the green plug is connected to logitech amp and speakers. at the moment it plays through the viewsonic speaker. how do i get sound from the dell desktop to the logitech speakers? Sounds simple to me! thanks all

:)

anon125, Aug 5, 2021
  2. Ivy Mun Win User

Speakers and headphones work at the same time

Hi.

Let us isolate your concern by answering these few questions.

• Have you tried connecting your headphones directly to your desktop?
    • Does your speaker work normally when connected to your desktop?
    You may try the following steps to help resolve your concern:

• Unplug or Disconnect your speaker from the desktop.
    • Connect your headphone directly to the desktop.
    If the headphone works properly when directly connected to the desktop, we suggest that you contact your speaker manufacturer for assistance.

Let us know how it goes.

Ivy Mun, Aug 5, 2021
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    speakers

Hi Charlie,

Corrupted or outdated drivers may be one of the possible causes why your speakers are not working properly. To efficiently assists you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried updating your drivers?
    • Have you tried connecting your speakers to another computer and check if the issue still persists?
    • Have you tried using other speakers and check if the issue still persists?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot sound problems.

Let us know if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Aug 5, 2021
  4. Junaid_A Win User

Windows 10 recognizes my UE Megaboom as a headset and not a speaker will not work?

Hi Rachael,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you try the steps listed below and check if it works. This issue could be because of the Headphones BT SPEAKER Stereo being set as default. I suggest you to try the steps listed below and check if it works.

• Pair the speaker with your PC.
    • Right click the Windows icon on the taskbar and choose
      Device Manager.

• Expand Sound, video, and game controllers
      and right click on your Bluetooth speaker (BT SPEAKER Stereo).
    • Choose Disable and acknowledge the confirmation popup. Wait for the screen to refresh.
    • Right click on the same device again and Enable.
    • Exit Device Manager and see if the issue persist.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Aug 5, 2021
Thema:

1. connecting speakers windows home - Similar Threads - connecting speakers home

2. Speaker connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Speaker connection: I recently purchased a Dell laptop with Win 11. I have two external monitors with speakers. I've had the speakers connected for audio. On two occasions the system completed a software update. When complete the audio switched to the speakers in the laptop and the option to use...
  3. Speaker connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Speaker connection: I recently purchased a Dell laptop with Win 11. I have two external monitors with speakers. I've had the speakers connected for audio. On two occasions the system completed a software update. When complete the audio switched to the speakers in the laptop and the option to use...
  4. connecting speakers windows home

in Windows 10 Support
    connecting speakers windows home: i thought this would be easy, just plug the green plug into the green socket on the back of the desktop. new computer, so called dell. she knew nothing so here i am on the best forum. setup: main monitor is a dell without speaker, and viewsonic with a speaker. (much to our...
  5. how to connect speaker

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to connect speaker: how to connect speaker to computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-connect-speaker/8098e775-8014-4c59-8c65-4ba1e917903c
  6. connecting speaker with Laptop

connecting speaker with Laptop: I am un able to connect an audio speaker via bluetooth on my desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-speaker-with-laptop/c3460ab7-608e-4b5c-b07c-e10324f869eb
  7. Cannot connect to speaker

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot connect to speaker: So I have an LG om 4560EF speaker and it's paired with my pc but whenever I try to connect the speakers to my pc. A message is displayed "connection failed. Try again " something like that whereas the speakers can be easily connected to the mobile phones. Please help me....
  8. Connect Speaker

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Connect Speaker: [ATTACH] I want to connect this old speaker to my motherboard msi b450 tomahawk....is there a way? https://preview.redd.it/xgmldmplvg441.png?width=1120&format=png&auto=webp&s=a24ba7a9dc921a761b8d4f3d2958fe1b6dde2ab0 submitted by /u/Be1a1_A [link] [comments]...
  9. speaker connection

speaker connection: Windows 10 is unable to find the Logitech speaker, while it found immediately Logitech camera. Not sure if I inserted the plug in the right place. How can I connect the speaker ?...
  10. Speaker connection

Speaker connection: My PC thinks it is not connected to the integrated speakers in my monitor. The monitor is connected to the PC with a HDMI cable and the graphics work fine but I have no sound. The cable does not look damaged and is fully connected. The little loudspeaker symbol in the task...