Windows 10: Connecting to a Mac

Discus and support Connecting to a Mac in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hey, Since upgrading to Windows 10 I am unable to connect to my MacBook Pro. I have attached the screenshot to show the where you enter the network... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Steverido, Oct 18, 2015.

1. Steverido Win User

Connecting to a Mac

Hey,

Since upgrading to Windows 10 I am unable to connect to my MacBook Pro. I have attached the screenshot to show the where you enter the network credentials but it will not accept.

It is simple. You enter the mac username and password and hit OK.

Anyone else had similar issues and know how to overcome it please?

:)

Steverido, Oct 18, 2015
  2. petrib Win User

Problems connecting 6230 to a MAC

I'm no Mac expert of any kind, but I suppose the first thing to do is to install whatever is the latest version of iSync for the Mac (assuming you're running a version of MacOS that iSync supports; in the worst case you have to upgrade both the Mac, or
    at least MacOS).

petrib, Oct 18, 2015
  3. Problems connecting 6230 to a MAC

hey, i am having difficulties connecting a nokia 6230 (vodafone) to an i-book. i want to use the phone as a modem to receive mail from a local exchange server, and display on Mac.

I would be grateful for any advice/ step by step instructions on how to do this.

Thanks, by the way i'm a newbie on a mac :S

Buckethead

buckethead---01, Oct 18, 2015
Thema:

Connecting to a Mac

1. Connecting to a Mac - Similar Threads - Connecting Mac

2. Cannot connect from a Mac computer to a Mac computer using Microsoft Remote Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect from a Mac computer to a Mac computer using Microsoft Remote Desktop: I just want to verify the Microsoft Remote Desktop for Mac is not designed to allow connection FROM a Mac client computer TO a Mac host computer. It is designed only to connect to a PC. Apologies if this is wrong forum....
  3. Cannot connect from a Mac computer to a Mac computer using Microsoft Remote Desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot connect from a Mac computer to a Mac computer using Microsoft Remote Desktop: I just want to verify the Microsoft Remote Desktop for Mac is not designed to allow connection FROM a Mac client computer TO a Mac host computer. It is designed only to connect to a PC. Apologies if this is wrong forum....
  4. Network connect PC & Mac over wifi home network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network connect PC & Mac over wifi home network: Unable to connect my PC and Mac.I can see the PC from the Mac Finder, yet when connecting I'm asked for a username and password, which doesn't seem to be my login details. From what I've read it seems I need a network name and password? Yet this isn't the modem details is...
  5. Network connect PC & Mac over wifi home network

Network connect PC & Mac over wifi home network: Unable to connect my PC and Mac.I can see the PC from the Mac Finder, yet when connecting I'm asked for a username and password, which doesn't seem to be my login details. From what I've read it seems I need a network name and password? Yet this isn't the modem details is...
  6. Network connect PC & Mac over wifi home network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Why is my Wi-Fi signal strong with fast connection on my Mac Laptop, but very poor on my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my Wi-Fi signal strong with fast connection on my Mac Laptop, but very poor on my...: So I am very simple-minded when it comes to computers, so please explain in laymen's terms if need be. Clarification:The internet that I have is being used by many people so it was my first speculation that this was the issue, but having all devices that used my Wi-Fi other...
  8. Why is my Wi-Fi signal strong with fast connection on my Mac Laptop, but very poor on my...

Why is my Wi-Fi signal strong with fast connection on my Mac Laptop, but very poor on my...: So I am very simple-minded when it comes to computers, so please explain in laymen's terms if need be. Clarification:The internet that I have is being used by many people so it was my first speculation that this was the issue, but having all devices that used my Wi-Fi other...
  9. Network why Windows won't let my Mac connect while it can connect to the same Mac?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network why Windows won't let my Mac connect while it can connect to the same Mac?: After some struggling to try to connect a Mac to a Win10 machine, and that same Win 10 machine to the same Mac, I finally resolved to connect from the Win10 machine to the Mac - on which I can navigate any attached drive and content. However, trying to connect from the Mac to...
  10. Network why Windows won't let my Mac connect while it can connect to the same Mac?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network why Windows won't let my Mac connect while it can connect to the same Mac?: After some struggling to try to connect a Mac to a Win10 machine, and that same Win 10 machine to the same Mac, I finally resolved to connect from the Win10 machine to the Mac - on which I can navigate any attached drive and content. However, trying to connect from the Mac to...