Windows 10: Connecting to a network causes my computer to run about as well as a potato for a good half...

Discus and support Connecting to a network causes my computer to run about as well as a potato for a good half... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Any time that I either connect or reconnect to a wireless network, my computer bogs entirely down and the audio crackles like a hot pan for about 30... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by kanoakane, Feb 19, 2021.

1. kanoakane Win User

Connecting to a network causes my computer to run about as well as a potato for a good half...

Any time that I either connect or reconnect to a wireless network, my computer bogs entirely down and the audio crackles like a hot pan for about 30 seconds and then intermittently after that for around another 10 minutes. I'm honestly not sure what to try, what should be done?

:)

kanoakane, Feb 19, 2021
Thema:

Connecting to a network causes my computer to run about as well as a potato for a good half...

1. Connecting to a network causes my computer to run about as well as a potato for a good half... - Similar Threads - Connecting network causes

2. I'm having a printing issue. My computer and printer are connected to the network as well...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having a printing issue. My computer and printer are connected to the network as well...: Attached is the Hardware Properties report from my settings.Name: Ethernet Description: Realtek PCIe FE Family Controller Physical address MAC: b8:ca:3a:de:4a:4d Status: Not operational Maximum transmission unit: 1500 IPv4 address: 169.254.112.132/16 IPv6 address:...
  3. I'm having a printing issue. My computer and printer are connected to the network as well...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm having a printing issue. My computer and printer are connected to the network as well...: Attached is the Hardware Properties report from my settings.Name: Ethernet Description: Realtek PCIe FE Family Controller Physical address MAC: b8:ca:3a:de:4a:4d Status: Not operational Maximum transmission unit: 1500 IPv4 address: 169.254.112.132/16 IPv6 address:...
  4. I'm having a printing issue. My computer and printer are connected to the network as well...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My computer lags by about half a second when I move it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer lags by about half a second when I move it.: My Redragon M601 mouse is causing my computer to lag when I move it. I have used other mouses, but the same problems have occurred. It is causing problem for me when I play games, please help!...
  6. My computer lags by about half a second when I move it.

My computer lags by about half a second when I move it.: My Redragon M601 mouse is causing my computer to lag when I move it. I have used other mouses, but the same problems have occurred. It is causing problem for me when I play games, please help!...
  7. New NVME Running at HALF Speed - What could be the cause?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New NVME Running at HALF Speed - What could be the cause?: I just installed a new Sabrent Rocket 4TB NVME (TLC) in the slot where I used to have my WD SN750 1TB benchmarked at approx 3500MB on Read. This slot does not share its bandwidth. Its a simple swap and the Sabrent should be hitting those marks too but it is scoring only half...
  8. Is it possible to run windows 10 on this potato pc?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to run windows 10 on this potato pc?: specs: Intel G41 chipset pentium dual core E5300 2.4Ghz Ram: 2 gb 1 tb hdd space It's currently running on a windows 7 ultimate which is corrupted. submitted by /u/StoicWitcher [link] [comments]...
  9. Question about network connection

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question about network connection: I’ve been trying to download a very large file, and it’s going really slow, so I’ve been researching ways to speed up my internet. I have Ethernet connected to my computer, but when I hover over the Ethernet icon in the bottom right, it says “no internet access”. I don’t know...
  10. Good news! MagicIso and MagicDisc seems running well on Windows 10!

Good news! MagicIso and MagicDisc seems running well on Windows 10!: After an upgrade from Windows 7 or 8 to Windows 10 Home and Professional, it's known MagicDisc doesn't work, even via its reinstallation with MagicIso. Two weeks ago I cloned audio CD in cue/bin image format with UltraISO Premium. Today I want to mount that cue/bin...