Windows 10: Connecting to another laptop at home

Discus and support Connecting to another laptop at home in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi Im trying to connect my laptop to my husbands laptop as we keep duplicating documents so would prefer to share. How do I do this? Thanks in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Applepie3965, Mar 3, 2020.

1. Connecting to another laptop at home

Hi

Im trying to connect my laptop to my husbands laptop as we keep duplicating documents so would prefer to share.

How do I do this?

Thanks in advance

:)

Applepie3965, Mar 3, 2020

2. Unable To Connect Boase Headphones To ASUS Laptop.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. What is the model number of the Bose headphone?
    2. How are you trying to connect the headphones to the laptop?
    3. What is the model number of your ASUS laptop?
    4. Are you using a wired or a wireless Bose headphone?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in Connecting To A Computer
    and try connecting your headphones to the laptop.

If you are still facing issues connecting the headphones to the laptop, I suggest you to elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and reply to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Mar 3, 2020
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Mar 3, 2020
  4. Connecting to another laptop at home

connecting laptop to Office jet G55 printer

Hi Luisa,

To help you with your concern regarding the printer, let me suggest you to contact the manufacturer for the steps on how to connect your printer to your computer. Please follow the steps on how to contact the manufacturer:

• The name of the OEM + “contact information”
    • The name of the OEM + “PC support”

Regards.

Virfranz Man, Mar 3, 2020
Thema:

Connecting to another laptop at home

1. Connecting to another laptop at home - Similar Threads - Connecting another laptop

2. laptop will not connect to home wifi, but connects to any other network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    laptop will not connect to home wifi, but connects to any other network: I have a surface pro which has decided that I cannot stay connected to my home wifi, even though I have no issues connecting to my work network, hotspot or any other networks I have tried. I've tried my 2.4 and 5ghz networks and both of them will connect briefly, then...
  3. Transfer Windows 10 Pro to Another Laptop with 11 Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer Windows 10 Pro to Another Laptop with 11 Home: I need to purchase a new laptop and transfer everything over. Current laptop was 10 Home which I paid to upgrade to 10 Pro. I know that if I purchase a new laptop with 10 Home, I can move the Pro license key over. My question is whether you can move the Pro license key from...
  4. Transfer Windows 10 Pro to Another Laptop with 11 Home

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transfer Windows 10 Pro to Another Laptop with 11 Home: I need to purchase a new laptop and transfer everything over. Current laptop was 10 Home which I paid to upgrade to 10 Pro. I know that if I purchase a new laptop with 10 Home, I can move the Pro license key over. My question is whether you can move the Pro license key from...
  5. laptop cannot connect to home network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    laptop cannot connect to home network: I have a dell laptop wirelessly connected to the internet, I have a PC on ethernet to the internet, a cable modem and a wireless router. Both are up to date W10 pro.I can see the PC from the laptop, but when I try to login, I face the following problems:1. the email is grayed...
  6. At Home connection of a LapTop and a Desktop

At Home connection of a LapTop and a Desktop: I have a Desktop PC and a laptop .... I wish to make all files on each unit accessible by each other ... how can I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/at-home-connection-of-a-laptop-and-a-desktop/eeff796e-5b40-4988-b2b9-c7b2f1c13ab5
  7. Inactivate Windows 10 Home key for another laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Inactivate Windows 10 Home key for another laptop: Hi, couple of years ago, I bought a Windows 10 Home license for a laptop home. This laptop is obsolete now, so I inactivated the key from this laptop and got rid of it. But I would like to be able to use it on another computer in the future. Is there a Microsoft registry...
  8. Transfer Windows 10 Pro to Another Laptop with 10 Home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transfer Windows 10 Pro to Another Laptop with 10 Home: Hi Everyone, This is my first time asking to this community, sorry if this kind of post or question is not comply with community guidelines. My old laptop (let's call it A46CB) is installed with Windows 10 Pro and already activated. I got it from free upgrade from my...
  9. laptop connects with another computer and need disabling

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    laptop connects with another computer and need disabling: idk how, but my laptop not only connects to another computer, but also shares options with it as well. say I changed my background picture, the background picture will appear on another computer as well. the computer and the laptop act as two different devices though. I need...
  10. Connecting to another PC / laptop

Connecting to another PC / laptop: Why so difficult to connect to another nearby PC via WiFi? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-to-another-pc-laptop/c4f1c234-0fce-456c-89ba-37bbca68e8db