Windows 10: Connecting to another PC / laptop

Discus and support Connecting to another PC / laptop in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Why so difficult to connect to another nearby PC via WiFi?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by NigelLilburn, Oct 5, 2018.

1. Connecting to another PC / laptop

Why so difficult to connect to another nearby PC via WiFi?

:)

NigelLilburn, Oct 5, 2018
  2. Morgoth Win User

pc to laptop connection

hi there does anny one know how i can directly connect my laptop to my pc and send files over and my laptop also got wireles connection can i use this fuction to my pc to while there connected with a network cable?
    so this is the setup i want to have

Modem <> pc <> laptop <> (laptop wireless)
    with out using a router

Morgoth, Oct 5, 2018
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Oct 5, 2018
  4. Connecting to another PC / laptop

connecting laptop to Office jet G55 printer

Hi Luisa,

To help you with your concern regarding the printer, let me suggest you to contact the manufacturer for the steps on how to connect your printer to your computer. Please follow the steps on how to contact the manufacturer:

• The name of the OEM + “contact information”
    • The name of the OEM + “PC support”

Regards.

Virfranz Man, Oct 5, 2018
Thema:

Connecting to another PC / laptop

1. Connecting to another PC / laptop - Similar Threads - Connecting another laptop

2. Different licence on another laptop and another different licence on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Different licence on another laptop and another different licence on pc: Hi, so whenever im trying to install windows 10 or 11 on another of my laptop Asus X409MA using this account that has pro version for both that im using right now. After i install windows on my laptop, i'll just head to the windows settings to change some things and when i...
  3. Different licence on another laptop and another different licence on pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Different licence on another laptop and another different licence on pc: Hi, so whenever im trying to install windows 10 or 11 on another of my laptop Asus X409MA using this account that has pro version for both that im using right now. After i install windows on my laptop, i'll just head to the windows settings to change some things and when i...
  4. Connect to another PC LAN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connect to another PC LAN: Hello, I have a simple problem and I hope to get a straight answer:"How can I know my WINDOWS credentials?"Both computers are connected to the same Microsoft account, I used to use the account mail address and password as credentials but since I'm using the new "passwordless"...
  5. Connect to another PC LAN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connect to another PC LAN: Hello, I have a simple problem and I hope to get a straight answer:"How can I know my WINDOWS credentials?"Both computers are connected to the same Microsoft account, I used to use the account mail address and password as credentials but since I'm using the new "passwordless"...
  6. Connect to another PC LAN

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Connecting to another laptop at home

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connecting to another laptop at home: Hi Im trying to connect my laptop to my husbands laptop as we keep duplicating documents so would prefer to share. How do I do this? Thanks in advance...
  8. sharing connection with another pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    sharing connection with another pc: im needing to fix another hp pc and use the pc im on now, how do i go about linking them together? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sharing-connection-with-another-pc/51ab713a-24cb-48d6-b98b-9346742d1887
  9. laptop connects with another computer and need disabling

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    laptop connects with another computer and need disabling: idk how, but my laptop not only connects to another computer, but also shares options with it as well. say I changed my background picture, the background picture will appear on another computer as well. the computer and the laptop act as two different devices though. I need...
  10. Connect to USB on another PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connect to USB on another PC: I have a secondary printer connected to a PC via USB and I would like to use it from another computer across the network for printing envelopes without using remote desktop, is it possible? 102054