Windows 10: connecting to display via HDMI

Discus and support connecting to display via HDMI in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am using my ASUS laptop for the past 1 and 1/2 years I used to connect to my display to watch anything on a bigger screen suddenly after a windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by A.Sai Pavan Adit, May 2, 2021.

1. connecting to display via HDMI

I am using my ASUS laptop for the past 1 and 1/2 years I used to connect to my display to watch anything on a bigger screen suddenly after a windows update, I am not able to connect to my display it had been nearly 8 months I am not able to connect to my display if I try with other pc it's able to connect. can you please resolve this issue?Thank YouSai Pavan

:)

A.Sai Pavan Adit, May 2, 2021
  2. DrPepper Win User

Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

Sound works fine only issue with me is underscan when connecting to my tv.

DrPepper, May 2, 2021
  3. erocker Win User
    Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

I plug my HDMI cable into the card, then into my TV. Those are the steps that I have to do. All the steps you list make absolutely no sense to me.

erocker, May 2, 2021
  4. John Fer Win User

connecting to display via HDMI

HDMI Connection

Hi Neil,

The issue that you are experiencing can be caused by system conflict. For us to know more, please answer the following:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to the issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages or pop-up message when trying to connect using HDMI port?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

John Fer, May 2, 2021
Thema:

connecting to display via HDMI

1. connecting to display via HDMI - Similar Threads - connecting display via

2. HDMi connect's no display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HDMi connect's no display: HDMI connects but there is no display on any monitor. Any cord lost? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hdmi-connects-no-display/4b2d72aa-c9e4-46fd-8d12-f377a40348b1
  3. HDMi connect's no display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HDMi connect's no display: HDMI connects but there is no display on any monitor. Any cord lost? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hdmi-connects-no-display/4b2d72aa-c9e4-46fd-8d12-f377a40348b1
  4. Display & Extention via. HDMI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display & Extention via. HDMI: Hi everyone,I have just bought a second monitor. As my PC only has one HDMI port, I have bought a HDMI adapter from Amazon which has two HDMI ports and a HDMI Cable coming out from the other side. Now Windows doesn't recognise it as a second monitor and I can't change it to...
  5. Display & Extention via. HDMI

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display & Extention via. HDMI: Hi everyone,I have just bought a second monitor. As my PC only has one HDMI port, I have bought a HDMI adapter from Amazon which has two HDMI ports and a HDMI Cable coming out from the other side. Now Windows doesn't recognise it as a second monitor and I can't change it to...
  6. Lenovo desktop to TV connection via hdmi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo desktop to TV connection via hdmi: My Lenovo desktop runs the word "lenovo" on switching on then a bluescreen follows after connecting to my TV using a hdmi, but other desktops are working fine on my TV. My desktop still works on another TV but not on my own TV. Kindly help....
  7. Monitor connected through surface dock via HDMI displays "no signal" when connected to...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monitor connected through surface dock via HDMI displays "no signal" when connected to...: Hi all...I have been using my Surface Laptop to connect through two monitors, one Samsung and the other Acer, via HDMI cables plugged into the Surface Dock. For the first few weeks, I was having no difficulty. However, I sat down last night to use the set-up and both...
  8. How to connect the laptop display via HDMI to the TV?

How to connect the laptop display via HDMI to the TV?: How to connect the laptop display via HDMI to the TV? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-connect-the-laptop-display-via-hdmi-to-the/2e340e25-a93b-46a2-8192-66928ee5d4d3
  9. Hdmi connected - Junk Display

Hdmi connected - Junk Display: Hi All, as i am facing issue with HDMI connection while connecting to 55 inches VU TV for windows 10 operation system and same TV reflects the image with window 7 OS. i have updated the drivers and setting of screen resolution, kindly suggest if any changes need to done...
  10. Can't connect PC to TV via HDMI

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Can't connect PC to TV via HDMI: When I connect them the PC doesn't even detect it, and the TV just says no signal, even though I allowed it in the TV settings. My video card is a Gigabyte GeForce GT 710 with the latest drivers installed and it supports the resolution of the TV. Also, it says PC Input on...