Windows 10: Connecting to headset Sony WI 1000X

Discus and support Connecting to headset Sony WI 1000X in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I have had no problem pairing and using my Sony WI 1000X with my phone or previous laptop. On my new laptop running Windows 10 Enterprise, my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MRMLEE, Oct 28, 2020.

1. MRMLEE Win User

Connecting to headset Sony WI 1000X

Hello,

I have had no problem pairing and using my Sony WI 1000X with my phone or previous laptop. On my new laptop running Windows 10 Enterprise, my sony is "paired" but not "paired, connected for calls/audio". I've been trying and i cannot seem to get this to work. Anyone here has an idea what i can do? Thanks!

:)

MRMLEE, Oct 28, 2020

2. Pairing my Sony MDR-1000x headset to my lenovo pc

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help me connect my Sony MDR-1000x headset to my lenovo pc.

Henrik Molvik Fossum, Oct 28, 2020
  3. MisterBouny, Oct 28, 2020
  4. Connecting to headset Sony WI 1000X

seahawks65, Oct 28, 2020
Thema:

Connecting to headset Sony WI 1000X

1. Connecting to headset Sony WI 1000X - Similar Threads - Connecting headset Sony

2. Sony headset WH-1000XM5/BM and laptop connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sony headset WH-1000XM5/BM and laptop connection: My Surface laptop 4 does not detect the Sony headset WH-1000XM5/BM for adding as a bluetooth device? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sony-headset-wh-1000xm5bm-and-laptop-connection/91c6ad04-9a67-4a2d-8a2f-995b4916c880
  3. Sony headset WH-1000XM5/BM and laptop connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sony headset WH-1000XM5/BM and laptop connection: My Surface laptop 4 does not detect the Sony headset WH-1000XM5/BM for adding as a bluetooth device? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sony-headset-wh-1000xm5bm-and-laptop-connection/91c6ad04-9a67-4a2d-8a2f-995b4916c880
  4. Sony WH-1000MX5 Headset not fully connecting to Windows 11 Headset vs. Headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sony WH-1000MX5 Headset not fully connecting to Windows 11 Headset vs. Headphones: In Windows 10, the WH-1000XM5 had two different connections: headset with mic and audio for calls, and headphones with higher fidelity audio and no mic. These were selectable in the Windows 10 the sound mixer, and made for a simple selection in Zoom or Teams to pick "headset"...
  5. Sony WH-1000MX5 Headset not fully connecting to Windows 11 Headset vs. Headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sony WH-1000MX5 Headset not fully connecting to Windows 11 Headset vs. Headphones: In Windows 10, the WH-1000XM5 had two different connections: headset with mic and audio for calls, and headphones with higher fidelity audio and no mic. These were selectable in the Windows 10 the sound mixer, and made for a simple selection in Zoom or Teams to pick "headset"...
  6. Cannot use WI-310 Sony Bluetooth headset as a playback and recording device.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot use WI-310 Sony Bluetooth headset as a playback and recording device.: As the title states i cannot use the headset to talk on Discord/Skype or other VOIP applications. It only works as an audio playback device. I have reinstalled bluetooth drivers still it does not work on win 10. However on my linux laptop the microphone works just fine and...
  7. Sony Headset detected but not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sony Headset detected but not working: Hello, I possess a Sony WH-900N Bluetooth headset, which used to sync and work with my computer Acer aspire A7-72G on Win 10. However since recently, the headset does not connect anymore to my laptop, even if it shows up for connection when scanning Bluetooth devices. It...
  8. Sony Bluetooth Headset unable to connect to Stereo

Sony Bluetooth Headset unable to connect to Stereo: In the "sound control panel", "Playback" tab. My Sony Bluetooth headset is able to connect to its "Hands Free" device (mono sound quality for communication) However it does not connect to the "Stereo" device. I am able to disconnect the "Handsfree", when I try to connect the...
  9. Sony WH-CH400 Headset device did connect thoroug

Sony WH-CH400 Headset device did connect thoroug: I bought Sony WH-CH 400 wireless headset but, my laptop MSI GS65 window 10 did not show the device when I trun on Bluetooth. I even tried to do add another device, yet it did not shows WH-CH 400. I would like to know if anyone know that Wh-CH400 connect to window 10 devices...
  10. Sony MDR 1000x not working after (~August 14th Windows 10 Update)

Sony MDR 1000x not working after (~August 14th Windows 10 Update): I've already re-paired my cans several times, they will pair but not connect. When I turn on the headphones I get the "Power On" message but I never receive the "Bluetooth Connected" prompt. No audio from headphones and the device doesn't show up under the new crummy...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sony wi 1000x multiple devices