Windows 10: Connecting to Third Monitor

Discus and support Connecting to Third Monitor in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 version 2004 OS build 19041.804. Would it be possible to connect a third monitor? [Original Title: Third Monitor]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by greytezza, Feb 19, 2021.

1. greytezza Win User

Connecting to Third Monitor

I have Windows 10 version 2004 OS build 19041.804. Would it be possible to connect a third monitor?

[Original Title: Third Monitor]

:)

greytezza, Feb 19, 2021

2. i have a problem to connect 2 monitors.

Hi Ron,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What changes did you make in the BIOS? As making the changes in the BIOS is only recommended by Microsoft if done by the manufacturer.
    • How are you connecting to the 2nd monitor?
    I suggest you to follow the steps from this article below:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/how-connect-multiple-monitors

[Applies to Windows 10 as well]

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Feb 19, 2021
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Things to do once connected new G-Sync monitor

I'm getting my G-Sync monitor today.

I think I have to take the following steps:

• Connect 1440p G-sync monitor with DP cable
    • Connect second 1080p 60Hz monitor by HDMI
    • Startup PC
    • Reinstall display driver
    • Restart PC (I always do that after display driver install)
    • Activate G-Sync in NV control panel (I believe also V-Sync is auto on after that?)
    • Set my 1440p monitor from 1080p to 1440p
    • Calibrate my 1440p monitor
    Also ingame, I should turn off V-Sync?
    Are there any problems running a second 60Hz 1080p monitor?

Is there anything else I should do/know?

P4-630, Feb 19, 2021
  4. Connecting to Third Monitor

3rd monitor doesn't connect

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To better understand your query, kindly reply to the following questions.

1. Did you try setting up the cables again?

2. Did you try giving the recommended resolution and check if the monitor is detected?

I would suggest you to make sure that the monitors are connected to the correct video port.

However, you can go to the device manager and disable the monitor which is not working.

Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + X key and click on
      Device Manager.
    • Expand the Monitors.
    • Right-click on the monitor and select Disable.
    • After sometime, try re-enabling it and check if the device gets detected.
    Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Feb 19, 2021
Thema:

Connecting to Third Monitor

1. Connecting to Third Monitor - Similar Threads - Connecting Third Monitor

2. adding third monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    adding third monitor: When I go to System > Display only two monitors are displayed, but the one on the left shows 2 and the one on the right shows 1/3. I want 3 independent monitors and it duplicates 1 monitor into two. The System > Display should show 3 separate monitors. Please advise....
  3. Third monitor use

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Third monitor use: Running Win11 with new PC, with 2monitors, happy user. Bot Philips USB-C Adapter to work with a 3rd monitor.PC doesn't find the new display. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/third-monitor-use/43489f81-3bcb-4d98-af13-cacdc8931a0e
  4. Third monitor use

Third monitor use: Running Win11 with new PC, with 2monitors, happy user. Bot Philips USB-C Adapter to work with a 3rd monitor.PC doesn't find the new display. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/third-monitor-use/43489f81-3bcb-4d98-af13-cacdc8931a0e
  5. Added third monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Added third monitor: I just add a third monitor to my setup. I cannot adjust the resolution on this one to match the other two. They are 1920 - 1080. Thus one will not adjust to more than 720x576 I saw previous threads on this subject but they were very old nothing I tried from those worked....
  6. Added third monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Added third monitor: I just add a third monitor to my setup. I cannot adjust the resolution on this one to match the other two. They are 1920 - 1080. Thus one will not adjust to more than 720x576 I saw previous threads on this subject but they were very old nothing I tried from those worked....
  7. Added third monitor

8. Third Monitor

Third Monitor: I have Windows 10 version 2004 OS build 19041.804. Would it be possible to connect a third monitor? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/third-monitor/91c997fa-cc88-4771-a29d-274116f1d72b
  9. Third Monitor issue

Third Monitor issue: I just added a third 35" monitor to my computer. I am running a GFORCE RTX 2070 Super Card. The third monitor after about 10 Minutes goes Orange Tinted. It is not the night light setting. It is like a deep orange. I have checked my GPU performance and it is not even hitting...
  10. Third Monitor problems

Third Monitor problems: I recently purchased a LCD Acer monitor for my birthday. I already have a monitor plugged into the VGA port on my laptop. I purchased a HDMI port to go into my laptop and monitor but it only picks up the VGA port not the HDMI one. Is there anyway I can solve this have a 3...