Windows 10: Connecting to WIFI is crashing my computer.

Discus and support Connecting to WIFI is crashing my computer. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Since getting NBN and a new network provider my PC crashes with BSoD everytime I try and connect to my home WiFi. Ive tried uninstalling the wifi... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Francesca_S94, Oct 27, 2020.

1. Connecting to WIFI is crashing my computer.

Since getting NBN and a new network provider my PC crashes with BSoD everytime I try and connect to my home WiFi. Ive tried uninstalling the wifi connector device in my Pc And thag made no difference. Please help �� TIA, Francesca

:)

Francesca_S94, Oct 27, 2020
  2. Nick Dich Win User

Computer crashing when connecting to wifi

Hi,

To further assist you with your concern, we need to ask you the following questions below:

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Is this a new computer?
    • When did this issue started to happen?
    • Have you done any update or upgrade on your computer before this issue started to occur?
    • Do you remember installing any drivers, application, or program prior to this issue?
    • Do you have any other devices connected to your Home WiFi? If there are, are there any issues with the other devices?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will be waiting for your response.

Nick Dich, Oct 27, 2020
  3. wabbles Win User
    When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

OK, so the Windows 10 engineers bollixed up the wifi connectivity part of the operating system. Everybody knows that by now. It seems they are making some progress in resolving it. Now, instead of seeing "Secured, No Internet" on your list of wifi connections, you see "Connected, Secured" EXCEPT no webpages will load. So you really aren't connected. It does seem to be a step in the right direction. Does anybody know when they plan on a full and complete repair of this screw up of epic proportions?

wabbles, Oct 27, 2020
  4. NavyLCDR Win User

Connecting to WIFI is crashing my computer.

Kick or Ban who is connected with my internet ?

You would have to do that on your Router's setup webpage. 1st step is to turn on WiFi encryption and password. 2nd step, if you feel you need to, is set up an access list of the physical MAC addresses for the network adapters of the computers you want to allow to connect. Any other network adapter not on that MAC filter list won't be able to connect. (but MAC addresses can be easily spoofed, if the third person knows which MAC addresses are allowed).

NavyLCDR, Oct 27, 2020
Thema:

Connecting to WIFI is crashing my computer.

1. Connecting to WIFI is crashing my computer. - Similar Threads - Connecting WIFI crashing

2. My computer isn’t connecting to wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer isn’t connecting to wifi: I got my sdd changed out at best buy and i didn’t pay for them to set it up. I came home and tried to set it up but for some reason i am not able to connect to wifi. I have reset it multiple times. I’ve unhooked my wifi router to turn it off many times. I even used a usb to...
  3. Why does my computer crash when connected to my home wifi?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my computer crash when connected to my home wifi?: My computer gives watchdog_violation blue screen error when connected to my home wifi and not my phones Hotspot. I went to a PC checkup to check my computer they said it's fine and downloaded windows again for me. But I still have the same problem.How do I fix this? Any...
  4. Why does my computer crash when connected to my home wifi?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my computer crash when connected to my home wifi?: My computer gives watchdog_violation blue screen error when connected to my home wifi and not my phones Hotspot. I went to a PC checkup to check my computer they said it's fine and downloaded windows again for me. But I still have the same problem.How do I fix this? Any...
  5. Why does my computer crash when connected to my home wifi?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. My computer refuses to connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer refuses to connect to wifi: I feel like I have done everything but nothing will connect my computer to wifi. I have a b660 gaming x ax ddr4 computer that was working fine just yesterday. My computer runs on windows 11. Essentially the problem is that when I turned on my computer today it refused to...
  7. Computer crashing after connecting to the wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computer crashing after connecting to the wifi: Hi, I cant seem to find anyone who has asked this problem so thought id ask for help myself. For a few months now, my computer has been crashing, or more rightly freezing, amd wont respond for 5-10 minutes. Then when it comes back, all the clicks and presses i hit whilst...
  8. My computer rejects to connect to wifi

My computer rejects to connect to wifi: Hello. Today I was playing games and before 2 hours my computer stopped the wifi my phone was sharing to him (I am using phone as wifi adapter). At the first time it was just saying that he cant connect and I switched to my tablet and then it started to reject everything. It...
  9. WiFi connection crash

WiFi connection crash: Everytime i connect to the wifi on my windows 10 laptop it freezes and crashes. Ive tried to update my drivers but cant find where it is, it doesn't show up on my drivers list and i have reset all settings but nothing works. The lapyop works fine when its disconnected but as...
  10. WiFi connection crash

WiFi connection crash: Everytime i connect to the wifi on my windows 10 laptop it freezes and crashes. Ive tried to update my drivers but cant find where it is, it doesn't show up on my drivers list and i have reset all settings but nothing works. The lapyop works fine when its disconnected but as...