Windows 10: connecting to WiFi with wireless adapter card. windows 10

Discus and support connecting to WiFi with wireless adapter card. windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I’ve just installed a wireless adapter to my desktop. I am using windows 10. The card shows up as installed correctly and it shows signal, but I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MAKmom3, Feb 22, 2019.

1. MAKmom3 Win User

connecting to WiFi with wireless adapter card. windows 10

I’ve just installed a wireless adapter to my desktop. I am using windows 10. The card shows up as installed correctly and it shows signal, but I cannot get connected to my WiFi. Any suggestions on what to do?

:)

MAKmom3, Feb 22, 2019
  2. Carlo Fer Win User

Windows Wireless Display Adapter-not connecting anymore

Hello Phillip,

Did you notice any changes on your PC prior to the issue? I suggest that you follow the steps outlined in this support article:
    Troubleshooting Wireless Display Adapters.

Since updating drivers did not work, in addition, you can try to reset the Wireless Adapter.

1. On the adapter, press and hold the reset button for 10 seconds.
    2. When the message " Ready to connect "shows, open the
      Action Center.
    3. Select Connect, and in the list of displays, select
      Microsoft
      Wireless Display Adapter.

Please respond to this thread to let me know how the issue progresses. Similarly, if you have more questions, please inform me by replying to this post.

Carlo Fer, Feb 22, 2019
  3. Mual Win User
    WiFi connection Limited when not using Wireless LAN card

Hello, as the titles says, if I connect to a WiFi using my laptop WiFi connection , the connection is unstable and sometimes the WiFi becomes limited. But if I use a Wireless LAN card (TP-LINK - 150Mbps Wireless N USB Adapter TW-WN721N) the WiFi becomes very stable and no limited problem nor disconnection. Any idea whats the problem? Is it something wrong with my hardware? Please advice, not my knowledge regarding this issues. Thank you!

4. connecting to WiFi with wireless adapter card. windows 10

Addonics Releases WiFi Drive Adapter

Addonics Technologies today announced a network device for the wireless sharing of a USB drive or micro SD card or for using as a wireless hot spot for connecting wireless devices to the internet.

The WiFi Drive Adapter is ideal for numerous applications, including wireless file sharing on USB drives or micro SD cards, streaming music or video to a tablet, smart phone, MP3 player or notebook PC. Set up is fast and easy. Simply attach a USB drive or insert a micro SD card into the WiFi Drive Adapter. The data on the USB drive or the micro SD card becomes readily accessible wirelessly.

connecting to WiFi with wireless adapter card.  windows 10 Addonics_WiFi_Drive_Adapter_01_thm.jpg

The WiFi Drive Adapter is also a great tool for setting up a shared internet connection by multiple wireless devices such as notebooks, smart phones or tablets to the Internet in a hotel, office or any place where only one Internet connection is available. To create a wireless hot spot, simply connect the WiFi Drive Adapter to a Local Area Network with an Internet connection.

The Addonics WiFi Drive Adapter supports the IEEE802.11b/g/n standard with a range of 150 feet in an open area. It includes one RJ45 socket for 10/100 Mbps Ethernet connection.

MSRP of the WiFi Drive Adapter is $ 49.95. Visit Addonics Product: WiFi Drive Adapter for more information.

Cristian_25H, Feb 22, 2019
Thema:

connecting to WiFi with wireless adapter card. windows 10

1. connecting to WiFi with wireless adapter card. windows 10 - Similar Threads - connecting WiFi wireless

2. Wifi card/adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi card/adapter: I installed a Wi-Fi card on my computer and when i first boot up the computer after letting it sit turned off over the night my network wont connect. It says there isn't even a driver there. When i turn my pc fully off then back on it fixed its self. I'm not sure what going...
  3. Wifi card/adapter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi card/adapter: I installed a Wi-Fi card on my computer and when i first boot up the computer after letting it sit turned off over the night my network wont connect. It says there isn't even a driver there. When i turn my pc fully off then back on it fixed its self. I'm not sure what going...
  4. Wifi card/adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Wireless Wifi Adapter Disapeared!

Wireless Wifi Adapter Disapeared!: So my PC is made for gaming and I got it built for me and don't have the most experience with Windows10 or PC's in general...But, for about a month or so my computer has been notifying me of a recent update. Everytime I attempted to update my PC it failed to update. So one...
  6. wireless adapter wifi connection having driver issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    wireless adapter wifi connection having driver issues: So I have a lenovo laptop that will have "driver issues" with the wireless adapter, making me unable to have internet. It's very annoying having to restart my laptop every single time this happens. It only seems to happen when I try to play minecraft java edition. I have no...
  7. Wireless card won't connect to wifi

Wireless card won't connect to wifi: Hello My laptop wireless connection suddenly disconnected and I have done everything to the best of my ability from update to resetting my system to fix but I found this error message in the event for the network device. "Device...
  8. wifi wireless adapter compatible with windows 10.

wifi wireless adapter compatible with windows 10.: need a recommendation for a wifi wireless adapter. Installed windows 10 yesterday and system keeps giving me a blue screen that says no internet. Had a discussion with an Microsoft advisor yesterday and he suggested that my netgear adapter probably was the issue....
  9. USB Wireless adapter not connecting to Wifi

USB Wireless adapter not connecting to Wifi: Hello I am having trouble making my new USB Wifi Adapter to work. The drivers are working fine but the issue is it is not connecting to wifi. I am using Windows 10 The adapter which I am trying to work is Alfa AWUS036NHA 150Mbps I have also one USB mini wifi adapter...
  10. Wireless Adapter Not Connected.

Wireless Adapter Not Connected.: Hey guys, so I'm on my MSI laptop, turned it on today and it basically told me I have no wireless adapter. I'm going to attach screenshots of everything I can to try and help with this, any help would be appreciated. Killer Wireless Wifi Adapter showing up but hidden:...