Windows 10: connecting to Yahoo in Qualcomm Eudora 7 in window 10

Discus and support connecting to Yahoo in Qualcomm Eudora 7 in window 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I upgraded to Windows 10 and upgraded to EUDORA 7.1 and now I cannot connect to YAHOO mail. Is EUDORA on it's way out? Has anyone else been able to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by cordellv, Dec 5, 2015.

1. cordellv Win User

connecting to Yahoo in Qualcomm Eudora 7 in window 10

I upgraded to Windows 10 and upgraded to EUDORA 7.1 and now I cannot connect to YAHOO mail. Is EUDORA on it's way out? Has anyone else been able to connect EUDORA to YAHOO in Windows 10?

:)

cordellv, Dec 5, 2015

2. Eudora Error Message

Like you, I wish to continue using Eudora that is so exceptional.

I have needed to use it only with Windows 7, as the Fall 2017 Windows 10 update erases data and does not allow the Address Book to work properly.

Do I understand that this does not happen with your Eudora after the most recent Windows 10 updates?

Len ( *** Email address is removed for privacy ***)

LIONELTRAUBMAN, Dec 5, 2015
  3. BeebleOZ Win User
    The hyperlinks in Eudora 7 emails no longer work.

After installing Windows 10 the hyperlinks in Eudora 7 emails no longer worked. I have reinstalled Eudora and made it the default Email program.

My default browser is Chrome.

I receive " server execution failed", error message

Also it won't let me open the email in the Browser. As a stop gap I'm copying links and pasting them in the Chrome Browser.

BeebleOZ, Dec 5, 2015
Thema:

connecting to Yahoo in Qualcomm Eudora 7 in window 10

1. connecting to Yahoo in Qualcomm Eudora 7 in window 10 - Similar Threads - connecting Yahoo Qualcomm

2. Yahoo in windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Yahoo in windows 10: How to remove Yahoo from windows 10 search? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yahoo-in-windows-10/d3dbb169-9cec-409c-a8c7-9de009ef9f84
  3. Eudora

in Browsers and Email
    Eudora: Here's a question that has to do with the times. A friend wants to know if they can install Eudora 6.1.2 over Eudora 7.1 without losing any email. It seems to be the only way (maybe) of getting rid of the massive headers when forwarding email. They've tried everything they...
  4. How to make Eudora 7 my default email app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to make Eudora 7 my default email app: Hi, I 'm using Eudora 7 as a mail client and for well-founded reasons do not wish to change that. I often times need to open it from a web site when clicking on a link for which the underlying code is "mailto:<adresse@mail-service>" where <adresse@mail-service> is the...
  5. WiFi Connection Issues: Windows 10 Update + Qualcomm QCA461x4

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WiFi Connection Issues: Windows 10 Update + Qualcomm QCA461x4: Deep breath here...and apologies for the detail Yoga 710 141KB Qualcomm QCA461x4 WiFi/Bluetooth chipset. Driver 12.0.0.722 Home Network consists of 2 routers: Xfinity 2.4/5 and Netgear WNDR4000 2.4/5 Coincidence? Everything has been running just fine for months/year until...
  6. Eudora

Eudora: I am trying to install Eudora on my laptop Windows 10 so I can transfer my email from my Windows 7 desktop but I am having difficulty with setting up. When I try to connect, the connection times out. I really love Eudora and want to remain with that email program....
  7. Qualcomm driver missing; No WiFi connection

Qualcomm driver missing; No WiFi connection: Today, I am using a X507U Asus Laptop with Windows 10. The WiFi connection was perfectly fine just hours ago but now I can't connect to my WiFi although other devices like my phone and another laptop is unaffected by this loss. As I try to do the device manager solution, I...
  8. Eudora 7.1.0.9. compatibility with Win 10

in Browsers and Email
    Eudora 7.1.0.9. compatibility with Win 10: I just upgraded to Win 10. I have used Eudora 7 because of it's ability to be versatile in my uses. I want to keep the app. Here are some issues I have found: Problems clicking links in emails - appears Win 10 is preventing links from working with none Microsoft browsers....
  9. Win 10 Error msg with Eudora

in Browsers and Email
    Win 10 Error msg with Eudora: When Eudora opens the msg "Eudora was unable to update the registry. Your default mail program has not been changed." It was suggested to put "DefaultMailTo=0" in the Eudora.ini file. Did this but the message still appears. Not a big deal, but annoying. Any other ideas?...
  10. Eudora 7 fails to load in Win10

in Browsers and Email
    Eudora 7 fails to load in Win10: Just installed Win 10. Now Eudora 7 fails immediately with error message The directory specified in the command line Files doesn't exist or is not writable. I have no idea what this means or where to begin with this. This despite Win 10 crowing upon completion...