Windows 10: connecting tv buddy to wifi

Discus and support connecting tv buddy to wifi in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I am trying to connect tv buddy to my wifI accidently entered wrong number and can't get another chance this is on a laptop with windows 10 any help... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by 7654321ZB, Apr 29, 2020.

1. 7654321ZB Win User

connecting tv buddy to wifi

I am trying to connect tv buddy to my wifI accidently entered wrong number and can't get another chance this is on a laptop with windows 10 any help please

:)

7654321ZB, Apr 29, 2020

2. SMART TV Losing Connection to PC

Swap test with a different TV/monitor is now the next step buddy lol

kingtez1984, Apr 29, 2020
  3. Connect Samsung Smart TV to Computer

We suggest that you follow these steps:

• Connect your PC and TV in same network.
    • Got to Start and click on Settings.
    • Open Devices and chose Connected devices from the menu on the left.
    • Click on Add a device.
    • After the wizard finished, just click on your TV and follow the instructions.
    Let us know how it goes.

Nathaniel Mon, Apr 29, 2020
  4. connecting tv buddy to wifi

Connecting LG smart TV to Windows 10 pc using WiFi direct

I'm having trouble connecting my LG Smart TV to a windows 10 laptop. When I go to Settings>Bluetooth and other devices I can see the TV in question listed under other devices with a note underneath "not connected". When I go to settings>wifi direct
    on the TV it doesn't see the laptop. Any suggestions?

JohnKnoche, Apr 29, 2020
Thema:

connecting tv buddy to wifi

1. connecting tv buddy to wifi - Similar Threads - connecting buddy wifi

2. Direction Buddy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Direction Buddy: I have "Direction Buddy" a box that was helpful to me. But now I can't get rid of it. It's in the center of my screen and won't go away no matter what I do HELP!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/direction-buddy/c14ad33b-6eb1-445d-b05a-5697dff95f3a
  3. connecting to smart tv via wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    connecting to smart tv via wifi: My Smart TV Hisense has been added as a device to my HP laptop however I am unable to connect to it. The TV is connected to the Internet so the TV is not the problem. The problem appears to lie with the computer and its inability to connect to the TV. Can anybody help with...
  4. Brindle Buddy

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Brindle Buddy: How do I remove Brindle Buddy from my computer. I see several sites where they want you to download their software to remove it.. but, not sure how reputable they are. Malware bytes has quarantined the files. If I delete the files from the quarantined files they just...
  5. connecting to a tv

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    connecting to a tv: how can I connect my Dell all in 1 computer to my tv, the computer has only USB ports no HDMI so I bought an adapter cable to go from USB to HDMI and the tv still says "no signal"...
  6. connect laptop to tv by wifi

connect laptop to tv by wifi: Can my laptop connect to a tv via wifi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-laptop-to-tv-by-wifi/6c9a213a-d942-4d2e-96a7-096588b74110
  7. idle buddy??

idle buddy??: how to uninstall Idle Buddy...for good?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/idle-buddy/8de27804-5d17-4ec2-8f73-2253755b5f0c
  8. idle buddy

idle buddy: how to get rid of idle buddy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/idle-buddy/8ae69f51-c1d8-4d05-911a-d4f0f2f911fd"
  9. Unable to connect to TV using WiFi direct connection

Unable to connect to TV using WiFi direct connection: When I check Settings, View Your Network Properties it show my Microsoft WiFi Direct Virtual Adapter #3 and also #4's Status a "nonoperational". Would this explain why I cannot connect to the TV or have the TV be recognized by the PC as a connectable device? I am running...
  10. idle buddy

idle buddy: i draw digitally on my tablet but today when i turned it on and put in my password it showed this little idle buddy thing in the bottom right corner and i cant do anything to it and when i try to uninstall it i just cant it wont uninstall if anyone knows please help me out...