Windows 10: connecting two monitors

Discus and support connecting two monitors in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; so I have tried to connect both monitors to a windows 10. They are both on and I have extended the view however my mouse cannot move to the other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by wearetheworld_4real, Dec 3, 2018.

1. connecting two monitors

so I have tried to connect both monitors to a windows 10. They are both on and I have extended the view however my mouse cannot move to the other screen. What do I do?

:)

wearetheworld_4real, Dec 3, 2018

2. i have a problem to connect 2 monitors.

Hi Ron,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What changes did you make in the BIOS? As making the changes in the BIOS is only recommended by Microsoft if done by the manufacturer.
    • How are you connecting to the 2nd monitor?
    I suggest you to follow the steps from this article below:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/how-connect-multiple-monitors

[Applies to Windows 10 as well]

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Dec 3, 2018
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Things to do once connected new G-Sync monitor

I'm getting my G-Sync monitor today.

I think I have to take the following steps:

• Connect 1440p G-sync monitor with DP cable
    • Connect second 1080p 60Hz monitor by HDMI
    • Startup PC
    • Reinstall display driver
    • Restart PC (I always do that after display driver install)
    • Activate G-Sync in NV control panel (I believe also V-Sync is auto on after that?)
    • Set my 1440p monitor from 1080p to 1440p
    • Calibrate my 1440p monitor
    Also ingame, I should turn off V-Sync?
    Are there any problems running a second 60Hz 1080p monitor?

Is there anything else I should do/know?

P4-630, Dec 3, 2018
  4. Sasqui Win User

connecting two monitors

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 3, 2018
Thema:

connecting two monitors

1. connecting two monitors - Similar Threads - connecting monitors

2. Is there a docking station that is not recognized by the monitor if nothing is connected to it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a docking station that is not recognized by the monitor if nothing is connected to it?: I have an HP G5 docking station connected to a laptop and the screen is connected to both a PC and the docking station.The problem is that after I disconnect the laptop from the docking station the screen doesn't switch to the PC but keeps showing a black screen, because...
  3. Is there a docking station that is not recognized by the monitor if nothing is connected to it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a docking station that is not recognized by the monitor if nothing is connected to it?: I have an HP G5 docking station connected to a laptop and the screen is connected to both a PC and the docking station.The problem is that after I disconnect the laptop from the docking station the screen doesn't switch to the PC but keeps showing a black screen, because...
  4. Is there a docking station that is not recognized by the monitor if nothing is connected to it?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows opens program on second monitor that is not connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows opens program on second monitor that is not connected: I have already found a solution on this, but I thought it could be helpful for other people struggling with the same problem.A certain app on my laptop didn't seem to notice that my second monitor wasn't connected anymore, so when I launched it the app kept opening on the...
  6. Windows opens program on second monitor that is not connected

Windows opens program on second monitor that is not connected: I have already found a solution on this, but I thought it could be helpful for other people struggling with the same problem.A certain app on my laptop didn't seem to notice that my second monitor wasn't connected anymore, so when I launched it the app kept opening on the...
  7. Device doesn't detect any monitor connecter through display port.

Device doesn't detect any monitor connecter through display port.: [System Not Detecting]OS: Windows 10 EnterpriseGraphic Card: Intel Iris Xe Graphics[System detecting]OS: Windows 10 HomeGraphic Card: Intel UHD graphics 620 + NVIDIA GeForce MX130One of my systems doesn't detects any monitor connected through the display ports whereas other...
  8. Device doesn't detect any monitor connecter through display port.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Device doesn't detect any monitor connecter through display port.: [System Not Detecting]OS: Windows 10 EnterpriseGraphic Card: Intel Iris Xe Graphics[System detecting]OS: Windows 10 HomeGraphic Card: Intel UHD graphics 620 + NVIDIA GeForce MX130One of my systems doesn't detects any monitor connected through the display ports whereas other...
  9. Device doesn't detect any monitor connecter through display port.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. How to force windows re-establish video signal output to either HDMI or DP connected monitor?

How to force windows re-establish video signal output to either HDMI or DP connected monitor?: Hi,The system set up is a Windows 10/11 PC with an external monitor connected through either HDMI or DP cable. I want to test a monitor driver feature which should trigger a new video signal output from Windows to the monitor. When I do it manually, I install the monitor...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant connect two monitors to rx 550

2. can MY phone CONNECT 2 monitorS