Windows 10: Connecting Usb Headset

Discus and support Connecting Usb Headset in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi,I can't connect my Lindy Headset to my laptop. When I go into Sound settings, it does not come up in the list to set as a default device. Can you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Liam Hegarty, May 11, 2021.

1. Connecting Usb Headset

Hi,I can't connect my Lindy Headset to my laptop. When I go into Sound settings, it does not come up in the list to set as a default device. Can you help me?Thanks,Liam.

:)

Liam Hegarty, May 11, 2021
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Connecting Usb Headset :p

cadaveca, May 11, 2021
  3. Headset problems

Hi Ricky,

We'd like to verify a few information regarding the problem you encountered with your USB headset.

• Is this the first time you're trying to install or connect your USB headset to your computer?
    • Have you tried connecting it to a different USB port on your computer?
    • When you connected your headset, did the PC recognize it?

To help us isolate and address the issue, we suggest that you perform the hardware troubleshooter. Follow the steps below:

• Open your Control Panel.
    • Under System and Security, click Find and fix problems.
    • On the left pane, click View all.
    • Click Hardware and Devices.
    • Hit Next and follow the on-screen instructions.

Update us with the result so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, May 11, 2021
  4. btarunr Win User

Connecting Usb Headset

reccomend a USB headset

Think of USB headsets as headsets with USB sound-cards built in.

The headset connects to the system and is configured as a sound-card. I don't think the drivers would conflict with the existing sound-card's drivers on your system, just that it could bring up resource conflicts. Your sound-card will be rendered useless if you use the headset only. IIRC, you bought a new 5.1 set. If that's connected to the sound card, and top of it you connect the headset, it will be configured as the default output device. Do this:

Connecting Usb Headset bta024.jpg

Configure Winamp to be your music player. In that drop-down list of DirectSound settings, if there are more than one installed sound card, the second card shows up under #03. Configure it to the headset (if you prefer), in Windows Control Panel, set the default output device as your card (to which your 5.1 set is connected). Swap these when needed, or simply change the default output device in the Control Panel whenever needed. You can un-configure the headset by simply unplugging it, when Windows makes the card to which the 5.1 set connected as default.

btarunr, May 11, 2021
Thema:

Connecting Usb Headset

1. Connecting Usb Headset - Similar Threads - Connecting Usb Headset

2. How to connect two USB headsets at once to PC

in Windows 10 News
    How to connect two USB headsets at once to PC: [IMG]If you want to know how to connect two USB headsets at once to a PC, then this article shows you an easy method to connect two of your headsets at the same time to your PC. This trick is helpful if you want to watch a video or play games with your friend. Suppose […]...
  3. USB mic not working when USB headset is plugged in or connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB mic not working when USB headset is plugged in or connected: I just recently bought a USB mic from Amazon. Its the fifine a6t. Sounds great and really good for the price. It works perfectly when I'm using my speakers to monitor it or use it with it at the same time. But for some reason, when I turn on my wireless headset Corsair...
  4. USB mic not working when USB headset is plugged in or connected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB mic not working when USB headset is plugged in or connected: I just recently bought a USB mic from Amazon. Its the fifine a6t. Sounds great and really good for the price. It works perfectly when I'm using my speakers to monitor it or use it with it at the same time. But for some reason, when I turn on my wireless headset Corsair...
  5. USB mic not working when USB headset is plugged in or connected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Charging USB Logitech G935 Headset with UPS USB Connection?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Charging USB Logitech G935 Headset with UPS USB Connection?: Hello Is it safe to charge the headset with the Uniterruptable Power supplies front usb connection, so i can plug in the gamepad on Desktop to use that while gaming shortly, ((Case only has 1 working front USB 2.0 port currently, if i use usb 3.0 port to charge headset, then...
  7. Usb headset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Usb headset: Hello, i have problem with "Scorpio HG9055" headset, it looks like the windows doest recognise the usb headset at all, i tried to install the last drivers of the headset but it still doesnt show under the sound>playback/recording it just tells me that there is no headset or...
  8. headset connections.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    headset connections.: so im using my wireless xbox controller on my pc, it is connected via Bluetooth. is it possible to use my headset which uses and AUX cord by plugging it in to my controller, I cannot plug it into my pc because I am using an Alienware alpha R1 which does not have any AUX...
  9. Headset Connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset Connection: I am using my Hesh 2 headset with mic attached via aux cable. I can hear fine, but my mic is not working. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headset-connection/e3e49223-6a25-4112-835e-8ba1a6f120cc
  10. Headset not connecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset not connecting: Please I need help! I’m trying to connect a brand new headset to my laptop, I plug it in and the sound works great. Though, it gives me no microphone options (which is what I want). I’ve tried left-clicking the sound icon to change it to default out-put device but there is...