Windows 10: Connecting USB mixer to Win10 PC

Discus and support Connecting USB mixer to Win10 PC in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi.I recently purchased a Rodecater Pro USB mixer.I have connected it to two of my Win 10 laptops without any issue.However when I connect to my PC it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AndiPGill, Apr 27, 2021.

1. AndiPGill Win User

Connecting USB mixer to Win10 PC

Hi.I recently purchased a Rodecater Pro USB mixer.I have connected it to two of my Win 10 laptops without any issue.However when I connect to my PC it doesnt recognise the device. If I go to device manager the the screen constantly refreshes but doesnt show the mixer.I have ensures all Windows updates are installed. If I go to the Bluetooth and other devices screen, under audio it constantly flashes with a few seconds gap rodecaster Pro not installed.Thank you for your help.Andy

:)

AndiPGill, Apr 27, 2021
  2. Jaffakeik Win User

XLR microphone + mixer connect to PC

Hello. Recently I bought xlr microphone AT2050 and mixer ALTO ZMX122FX. Got xlr cable and bought some of rca cables for mixer. So the thing is I pluged micro into mixer turned on phantom power plugged in headphones in mixer to test micro before i connect it to pc. So it worked very good and quality and voice effects where superb too.
    Ok then i connected rca cable to input for micro into micro slot into motherboard. Micro worked i tested through PC. Then I tried to re ord voice effects but there's where problem started voice effect wasnt not even nearly as good recording it to pc as they sounded straight from mixer as i tested in begining.
    So question is what did i do wrong? Do i neef apmlifiler or soundcard to make effects as good and strong as they are when testing mixer without pc. Coz i wanted those effects to apply to my stream on twitch, but they sound terrible when connected to pc. So anything else i need to buy to make em stronger for pc connection. Thanks

P.S.
    When i tested it without pc it sounded like MANvsGAME streamer sounds on stream but when i tested through pc voice effects basically arent noticable. So how to make my voice effects sound like his echo reverb sub welcoming feature

Jaffakeik, Apr 27, 2021
  3. Jaffakeik Win User

Its connected to AUX out what is located on top right corner of mixer. I mean effects are there but they are not so alive and clear as listening directly to mixer.

Jaffakeik, Apr 27, 2021
  4. BaRRoS Win User

Where did you connect your output cable on the mixer? Its probably on direct input mode (bypassing all effects applyed on the mixer).

BaRRoS, Apr 27, 2021
Thema:

1. Connecting USB mixer to Win10 PC - Similar Threads - Connecting USB mixer

2. Behringer USB Mixer with USB Audio Codec crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Behringer USB Mixer with USB Audio Codec crashing: The exact same problem i am experiencing is described in another question already. But the link to the solution is not working anymore.I have the "Behringer Xenyx q1202 USB" as my microphone input device. At random points the Audioinput crashes. Workaround:Current solution is...
  3. Behringer USB Mixer with USB Audio Codec crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Behringer USB Mixer with USB Audio Codec crashing: The exact same problem i am experiencing is described in another question already. But the link to the solution is not working anymore.I have the "Behringer Xenyx q1202 USB" as my microphone input device. At random points the Audioinput crashes. Workaround:Current solution is...
  4. USB Audio 2.0 Mixer Unit control

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Audio 2.0 Mixer Unit control: Hi,I am developing a USB audio 2.0 UAC2 device.This device has a USB mixer unit as defined by the usb audio 2.0 standard and I was wondering how I can control/set it with the default usbaudio2.sys driver?According to the official...
  5. Xbox Pc Mixer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Pc Mixer: I am not able to set up a mixer stream on my pc. I press the Broadcast button and it says to change my Xbox settings. I have no idea what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-pc-mixer/70c027f4-60b6-441c-b860-8d30285f3ffb
  6. USB Connected device not found by PC

USB Connected device not found by PC: Hey, I recently bought a PS4 controller fro my PC. I tried first to play directly because it apparently should work. However it didn't work for me, so I tried downloading a third party service (DS4Windows) and realized when I had that downloaded and installed that it...
  7. need to connect lots of USB to PC

need to connect lots of USB to PC: Hello all and thanks for your help, I have a DELL 7050 with 2 USB's PCI express cards connected to it. I have 12 DIGI HUBPORT /14 USB racks. i want to connect those racks to my DELL 7050. when connecting the 1st rack to the PCI express card all is good. when connecting...
  8. No Audio output with external USB Audio Mixer

No Audio output with external USB Audio Mixer: I'm dealing with a "no audio" issue with my Presonus StudioLive AR16 USB.This issue started happening after I installed the latest creator's update for Windows 10 Pro 64-bit.I've researched the issue and tried several things; so far, no luck.First off, playback devices and...
  9. Connect to USB on another PC

Connect to USB on another PC: I have a secondary printer connected to a PC via USB and I would like to use it from another computer across the network for printing envelopes without using remote desktop, is it possible? 102054
  10. Win10 does not see USB Printer connection

Win10 does not see USB Printer connection: HP 1512 all in one printer only has a usb connection (not wireless) It was connected and worked in Win 7 but would not work in Win 10. Win 10 does not recognize the connection during installation. I followed the directions in the printer help, disconnected and...