Windows 10: Connecting usb when in the clouds.

Discus and support Connecting usb when in the clouds. in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; My computer is connected to the clouds and has a virtual desktop. When I am on my regular desktop I can use my thumb drive with no problems. When I... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by DennisMoore3, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Connecting usb when in the clouds.

My computer is connected to the clouds and has a virtual desktop. When I am on my regular desktop I can use my thumb drive with no problems. When I go to the cloud virtual desktop, my thumb drive is not recognized and I cannot access it. Is their a way to make my thumb drive work in the clouds?? Thank you

:)

DennisMoore3, Jun 19, 2019

2. Asphalt 8 Airborne cloud data not sync in Windows 10 PC App

Hi Thimira,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

What do you mean by “it was not synced with cloud data. Every time it does not connected”?

Try the following steps and check if it helps:

Step 1:

I suggest you reset the Windows Sockets and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button and click
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press
      ENTER:
    netsh winsock reset

If the issue persists then follow the below step.

Step 2:

I suggest you reset the Windows firewall and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button and click
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press
      ENTER:
    netsh firewall reset

If the issue persists then follow the below step.

Step 3:

I suggest you to disable proxy and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + R keys from the keyboard.
    • Type inetcpl.cpl and hit Enter.
    • Click the Connections tab, and then click LAN settings.
    • Uncheck mark the Use a proxy server for your LAN check box.
    Hope this information is helpful. Reply with necessary information and we will be happy to help you further.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Jun 19, 2019
  3. Asphalt 8 Airborne cloud data not sync in Windows 10 PC App

Didn't work..!!! Sync is far out. In fact the game is ruined since am not able to buy any tokens, or upgrade any of the cars.

Antonis1966, Jun 19, 2019
  4. BUG
    bug Win User

Connecting usb when in the clouds.

HyperX Announces the New Cloud Revolver S 7.1 Flagship Headphones

Hm, I guess I was looking the non-S page product (the S doesn't seem to be listed on the official site yet).
    But I still don't think it has anything to do with 7.1 sound.

Thema:

Connecting usb when in the clouds.

1. Connecting usb when in the clouds. - Similar Threads - Connecting usb clouds

2. USB mic not working when USB headset is plugged in or connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB mic not working when USB headset is plugged in or connected: I just recently bought a USB mic from Amazon. Its the fifine a6t. Sounds great and really good for the price. It works perfectly when I'm using my speakers to monitor it or use it with it at the same time. But for some reason, when I turn on my wireless headset Corsair...
  3. USB mic not working when USB headset is plugged in or connected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB mic not working when USB headset is plugged in or connected: I just recently bought a USB mic from Amazon. Its the fifine a6t. Sounds great and really good for the price. It works perfectly when I'm using my speakers to monitor it or use it with it at the same time. But for some reason, when I turn on my wireless headset Corsair...
  4. USB mic not working when USB headset is plugged in or connected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. USB loses connection when power cable is connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB loses connection when power cable is connected: Hello,Whenever I plug power cable to my notebook all my usb ports loses connection and comes back immediately. If I copy something from an external hard drive or any usb, when I plug or unplug the power cable, copy process dies. This is really annoying. If anyone knows why...
  6. USB loses connection when power cable is connected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB loses connection when power cable is connected: Hello,Whenever I plug power cable to my notebook all my usb ports loses connection and comes back immediately. If I copy something from an external hard drive or any usb, when I plug or unplug the power cable, copy process dies. This is really annoying. If anyone knows why...
  7. USB loses connection when power cable is connected

8. USB connected and reconnected sound keeps repeating even when no USB’s are connected HELP

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    USB connected and reconnected sound keeps repeating even when no USB’s are connected HELP: I just got this PC a few days ago and the sound you get when you plug in a USB and disconnect it keeps repeating over and over. I have tried a few YouTube suggestions such as turning off the “Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power” in device manager and have...
  9. USB not connected (when it is).

USB not connected (when it is).: Is my HP Photosmart C4280 compatible with Windows 10? Ever since I upgraded from 7 to 10... I no longer have a scanner and cannot upload any pictures from my Apple phone to my computer or print properly. It's all messed up....
  10. Windows 10 Refusing to Connect to the Internet When USB is Connected.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Refusing to Connect to the Internet When USB is Connected.: I installed Forza Horizon 4 on a USB drive earlier this week and ever since, my computer is refusing to connect to the internet no matter what I do. It works almost night and day when I eject it, but the second I plug the USB in it just refuses to connect to my wi-fi....