Windows 10: CONNECTING VIDEOCAMERA TO WINDOWS10

Discus and support CONNECTING VIDEOCAMERA TO WINDOWS10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; MY WINDOWS 10 DOES NOT RECKNIZE OR SHOW MY WELL CONNECTED EXTERNAL PANASONIC VIDEO CAMERA. I NEED TO DOWNLOAD FILMS FROM MY CAMERA TO MY PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TheoBouman, Dec 14, 2019.

1. CONNECTING VIDEOCAMERA TO WINDOWS10

MY WINDOWS 10 DOES NOT RECKNIZE OR SHOW MY WELL CONNECTED EXTERNAL PANASONIC VIDEO CAMERA. I NEED TO DOWNLOAD FILMS FROM MY CAMERA TO MY PC

:)

TheoBouman, Dec 14, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 14, 2019
  3. bluetooth connectivity problem after upgrading window8.1 to windows10

Thanks Mr.Sondhi for giving the tips.

BUT:

The steps detailed by you did not help to resolve the connectivity issue. The computer/laptop goes on searching Bluetooth devices with out any search result. (Though the devices search the lap top VAIO but show unable to connect.)

• I had upgraded the windows 8.1 to windows10 through the free up-gradation offer from microsoft.
    • Bluetooth connectivity was OK with windows8.1
    • My Lap Top model is Sony VAIO Model SVE14137CN

narendralal, Dec 14, 2019
  4. Argel Obm Win User

CONNECTING VIDEOCAMERA TO WINDOWS10

Windows10 and WiFi not connecting correctly

There may be an issue with the settings of the network on your computer that is why you're experiencing difficulties connecting to the Internet. Just to clarify, does the issue also occur when you use a wired connection? We suggest that you run the
    Internet Connections troubleshooter to resolve the issue. To do this, follow these steps:

• Access Control Panel.
    • Click Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click View all.
    • Choose Internet Connections from the list.
    • On the troubleshooter window, click Advanced.
    • Make sure that the Apply repairs automatically check box is checked, and then click
      Run as administrator.
    • Click Next.
    • Follow the instructions of the troubleshooter.
    • Wait for the troubleshooter to finish running.
    • After running the troubleshooter, take note of the results and check if you can browse the web.

Kindly share with us the results.

Argel Obm, Dec 14, 2019
Thema:

CONNECTING VIDEOCAMERA TO WINDOWS10

1. CONNECTING VIDEOCAMERA TO WINDOWS10 - Similar Threads - CONNECTING VIDEOCAMERA WINDOWS10

2. connecting iphone to windows10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    connecting iphone to windows10: how do i get pictures off my iphone11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-iphone-to-windows10/62518a11-d873-48fe-afc7-f9b7f0baa2e3
  3. connecting iphone to windows10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    connecting iphone to windows10: how do i get pictures off my iphone11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-iphone-to-windows10/62518a11-d873-48fe-afc7-f9b7f0baa2e3
  4. Wifi connection can't be turned on in Windows10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi connection can't be turned on in Windows10.: My niece got a Lenovo laptop from her mom who works in Bahrain. The laptop was working fine when it was in Bahrain but now that it's in the Philippines, the wifi connection can't be turned on. Running ipconfig shows "wireless lan adapter wifi media disconnected". There is no...
  5. Playback of imported video from a videocamera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Playback of imported video from a videocamera: Can anyone help me with problems I'm encountering with playback of imorted videos on the Photos app on Windows10? I've imported videos to this app before and not had any problems. However, when I tried to import a video this week, the first problem I encountered when I had...
  6. Windows10 Ver 2004; Bluetooth Connection

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows10 Ver 2004; Bluetooth Connection: Windows10; ver2004; Bluetooth....in device Mgr when I click on Bluetooth it reads; this device is working properly. So it shows it is working; but the but in the real world I don't see it working. I see in the QUICK ACTION CENTER, the BLUETOOTH icon is Blue and has "Not...
  7. Windows10 : Max PPPOE connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows10 : Max PPPOE connection: Hi , what is Max number of PPPOE connection that can be created on Windows 10 OS. This information would be really useful. Br, Mahanth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows10-max-pppoe-connection/7c21f621-b1c9-45a4-aa59-a44ccb0c796b
  8. Bluetooth connection in windows10 version 1909

Bluetooth connection in windows10 version 1909: Updated to the current version on 11/13/19 and everything worked well until 11/23/19. did not turn off the machine off on 11/22/19 and on 11/23/19 found this message in the Device Manager for Bluetooth - This device cannot start. (Code 10) STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE....
  9. Network Connectivity, Windows10 and Printer -- not working

Network Connectivity, Windows10 and Printer -- not working: I have a new computer with Windows 10. Printer, Epson WorkForce 840 is older and is not recognizing or will it allow me to type in updated wifi network connection. I have troubleshooted every which way you can think of. What do you advise?...
  10. Scanner will not connect after Using Windows10

Scanner will not connect after Using Windows10: I have a HP PRO 8620 Printer/Scanner since installing Windows 10 the scanner only works occasionally now the information is saying not connected to the computer but the printer is still printing any help would be appreciated...