Windows 10: Connecting Wifi device as a default output device?

Discus and support Connecting Wifi device as a default output device? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Dear Windows community! I am stucked with an installation of Wifi audiocast system at home. Win10, AudioCast M5 is the wifi device, and it works... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Gábor S., Sep 15, 2018.

1. Gábor S. Win User

Connecting Wifi device as a default output device?

Dear Windows community!

I am stucked with an installation of Wifi audiocast system at home.
    Win10, AudioCast M5 is the wifi device, and it works perfectly by sending audiofiles by casting them to devices.

My question would be if it is possible to set the wifi devices to default output device?
    If I click on output devices it doesn't appear (and it is not hidden too). In Devices and printers I can see all of my connected Audiocast devices on the network in Media devices.

I would be happy if this could be solved as I want to get avoid of cabling in my room, because the sound system in not near to the PC.
    We also have a laptop, Win10 and would be advantageous to use our multiroom system controlled from the PCs.

Thank You in advance for your kind answer!
    Br,

Gábor

:)

Gábor S., Sep 15, 2018

2. No Audio Output Device is Installed

Hi,

You will need to select Windows 8 from the drop down list while installing the driver in compatibility mode.

I would suggest you to try setting the speaker as default audio output by following the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Right click on the sound icon on the right bottom corner of the taskbar.

2. Select "playback devices".

3. If "speaker" is not set as the default device, highlight it and click "set as default".

5. Save the changes.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Sep 15, 2018
  3. ShogoXT Win User
    Vista sound output to two devices

Ive tried to search this up, but so far I haven't found good results.

I have a Sound Blaster X-fi PCI-E and the Radeon 4890 HDMI audio for outputs.
    I have them both working separately on the audio devices list on Vista Home Premium.
    I FINALLY got screen cloning to work in games, but audio will only output to one or the other.
    This depends on what I have set to default.

Is there anyway to get Vista to output all audio to BOTH devices?

Thanks in advance.

ShogoXT, Sep 15, 2018
  4. Connecting Wifi device as a default output device?

Wifi Devices connecting to the wrong subnet

I just installed a Dlink DIR-890L and it is setup to assign devices to the range 192.168.1.1 to .254

Connecting Wifi device as a default output device? [​IMG]

However, it seems that when most of my devices connect they are ending up with an IP address that is 192.168.0.something.

This is causing the device to be able to connect to the router but not to the Internet. It has happened with my laptop, 2 cell phones and wireless thermostat. I have no idea why. Right now I am going into each device and changing the default IP and then manually changing its gateway to 192.168.1.1 (it's also coming up wrong)

I have no idea why this is happening.

I see this in the router settings but there is no where to change the default gateway but I'm not sure if I need to and so far I have been changing it to 192.168.1.1 on all the devices that I have to manually configure/

Connecting Wifi device as a default output device? [​IMG]

Any suggestions?

superwindow, Sep 15, 2018
Thema:

Connecting Wifi device as a default output device?

1. Connecting Wifi device as a default output device? - Similar Threads - Connecting Wifi device

2. Connected Bluetooth device without output

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connected Bluetooth device without output: Hey,I'm trying a wireless Bluetooth audio device for my pc but I'm getting lots of issues like not seeing its name in troubleshoot area when its connected or in the "Devices and Printers" area its marked as in progress setup and sometimes I'm getting "setup blocked by group...
  3. Connected Bluetooth device without output

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connected Bluetooth device without output: Hey,I'm trying a wireless Bluetooth audio device for my pc but I'm getting lots of issues like not seeing its name in troubleshoot area when its connected or in the "Devices and Printers" area its marked as in progress setup and sometimes I'm getting "setup blocked by group...
  4. Connected Bluetooth device without output

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. No audio output device connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio output device connected: So I am asking this question after trying every possible method to solve "No audio output device connected - Code 39 Drivers missing or corrupted ".I have uninstalled all the audio devices and drivers, I have reinstalled audio driver from realtek official website and tried...
  6. No audio output device connected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No audio output device connected: So I am asking this question after trying every possible method to solve "No audio output device connected - Code 39 Drivers missing or corrupted ".I have uninstalled all the audio devices and drivers, I have reinstalled audio driver from realtek official website and tried...
  7. No audio output device connected

8. output device

output device: all of sudden my output device is gone. I can not find it. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/output-device/b9261015-9a7e-41ff-9b25-7f6db64f723e
  9. Audio driver , No output device are connected

Audio driver , No output device are connected: I troubleshooted the audio drive conexant hd audio it disabled the audio driver . It show no output device connected and in device manager also there is no audio driver expect Nvidia and intel display audio drivers I tried to intall it shows window encountered a problem...
  10. BeatsX Connected but not Showing as an Outpute Device

BeatsX Connected but not Showing as an Outpute Device: My BeatsX show up in the bluetooth settings as connected, and I can click disconnect and I hear the disconnect sound through the headphones, but windows doesn't actually detect them as an output device. I have tried: - Pairing them again - Turning bluetooth of then on -...