Windows 10: Connecting WiFi-speakers to a windows laptop

Discus and support Connecting WiFi-speakers to a windows laptop in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem where I can not connect my speakers to my laptop using only WiFi connection. I can do it perfectly on my iOS Apple iPhone and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LeoHintsala, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Connecting WiFi-speakers to a windows laptop

Hello,

I have a problem where I can not connect my speakers to my laptop using only WiFi connection. I can do it perfectly on my iOS Apple iPhone and other Apple devices. I don't know why it isn't possible on my laptop. It only shows that the receiver is able to be connected, but I can't get the sound to come from the speakers. My speakers are by Genelec and my receiver is made by Denon. If there is anyone to help, I would be very pleased to get some help to be able to connect my laptop to my speakers.

Thanks!

:)

LeoHintsala, Dec 6, 2018
  2. ducky01 Win User

Bluetooth speaker wont connect to laptop?

I'm having some trouble figuring out what to do here, my Bluetooth speaker wont connect and isn't even discoverable by my laptop. i want to connect my Bluetooth speaker to my laptop but when i go to Bluetooth settings my speaker does not show up on the list of devices. I have un-installed and re-installed the drivers, i've reset the Bluetooth driver management service and Bluetooth support services but still nothing is working, any help would be much appreciated.

just in case you need to know the specs.
    speaker: Bush soundbar model-BSB02BT20
    laptop: Hp Elitebook 8470p running windows 10

please help!

ducky01, Dec 6, 2018
  3. karyeowl Win User
    Laptops cannot access desktops via WIFI

I have 3 desktops (all on Windows 10 1803) connected on my LAN. After following this forum for some times and did all the steps as suggested by forum member, access denied, all my desktops are able to view and access one another. I have a printer connected to PC1, and managed to connect all the other 2 PCs to have the shared printer.

I also have 2 more laptops (both Asus with the same Windows 10 1803) connected via WIFI. Performed all the same steps as per the desktops, but I was not able to access PC1. I was able to view all the 3 desktops from the file explorer, but I just can't access all the desktops. However, I was able to access the Asus laptops from desktop PC1.

Anyone able to assist on this matter? Any assistance is highly appreciated.

karyeowl, Dec 6, 2018
  4. wabbles Win User

Connecting WiFi-speakers to a windows laptop

When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

OK, so the Windows 10 engineers bollixed up the wifi connectivity part of the operating system. Everybody knows that by now. It seems they are making some progress in resolving it. Now, instead of seeing "Secured, No Internet" on your list of wifi connections, you see "Connected, Secured" EXCEPT no webpages will load. So you really aren't connected. It does seem to be a step in the right direction. Does anybody know when they plan on a full and complete repair of this screw up of epic proportions?

wabbles, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

Connecting WiFi-speakers to a windows laptop

1. Connecting WiFi-speakers to a windows laptop - Similar Threads - Connecting WiFi speakers

2. Disable and enable laptop speakers when external speakers are connected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disable and enable laptop speakers when external speakers are connected: I am using a docked laptop for my setup. When I plug the laptop into the dock, it does not always send audio to the speakers at first, usually either through its internal speakers or the monitor’s speakers which I have disabled. I want to set it up so that it will...
  3. Connect/play through wifi/network speaker

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connect/play through wifi/network speaker: Hey, I have a bose soundlink connected to my household wifi network. I have recently bought a new hp pavilion with windows 10 installed. On any mobile or apple device when playing music you can hit the airplay button and select the bose speaker. Therefore anyone can play...
  4. connecting speaker with Laptop

connecting speaker with Laptop: I am un able to connect an audio speaker via bluetooth on my desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-speaker-with-laptop/c3460ab7-608e-4b5c-b07c-e10324f869eb
  5. connect Bluetooth speakers to my laptop

connect Bluetooth speakers to my laptop: I have Bluetooth speakers and I want to use them on my laptop but I don't know how to do it, if you can help me I appreciate it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-bluetooth-speakers-to-my-laptop/3e69a681-9371-4fb9-9e5d-3085a4dbd45b
  6. Laptop not connecting to a wifi ........

Laptop not connecting to a wifi ........: I opened my laptop after two to three days I try to connect it to wifi so windows get updated but it is not connecting to it it showing no wifi found or unusual beware like on/off a wifi several times.... Please help me.........
  7. Laptop will not connect to WIFI Automatically

Laptop will not connect to WIFI Automatically: My laptop hp will not connect to WIFI Automatically. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-will-not-connect-to-wifi-automatically/1e213074-9a86-440c-bd8c-c05292f65025
  8. Connect Wifi speaker to PC

Connect Wifi speaker to PC: I have a Harman Kardon Invoke and I want it to connect it to my PC for audio via WiFi, not bluetooth. I have tried using bluetooth, but the audio quality isn't that good on bluetooth as compared to WiFi. Please help me if there is any option to connect this speaker to PC over...
  9. Laptop WiFi looses connection

Laptop WiFi looses connection: Hello: I use my Smartphone as a Hotspot, I have me Dell laptop set-up to connect to the Smartphone "Hotspot" and for several months I had no problems using the internet with this set-up. But in the last month, the few times I have worked with this set-up the Dell laptop...
  10. Bluetooth speaker wont connect to laptop?

Bluetooth speaker wont connect to laptop?: I'm having some trouble figuring out what to do here, my Bluetooth speaker wont connect and isn't even discoverable by my laptop. i want to connect my Bluetooth speaker to my laptop but when i go to Bluetooth settings my speaker does not show up on the list of devices. I have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. connect to WiFi speakers from windows laptop

2. laptop connect to wi fi speakers

3. windows driver for wifi speakers