Windows 10: Connecting Windows 10 PC to PS3

Discus and support Connecting Windows 10 PC to PS3 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i am having trouble connecting my PS3 to my PC. My PS3 reads my PC, but my PC does not read the PS3. Any advice given is helpful!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Jpllepsn, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Jpllepsn Win User

Connecting Windows 10 PC to PS3

i am having trouble connecting my PS3 to my PC. My PS3 reads my PC, but my PC does not read the PS3. Any advice given is helpful!

:)

Jpllepsn, Aug 7, 2019
  2. Jeraldine Ase, Aug 7, 2019
  3. Louie Del Win User
    How to connect PS3 to Windows 10 via HDMI

Hi Sami,

PS3 can be connected to a monitor as long as it has a port for an HDMI cable. Regarding with the step-by-step on how you can connect it, we suggest that you reach out to the
    manufacturer or contact support of the PS3. They may provide you further options on how it can be done.

For the query that you have with the Ethernet cable, it works as a network cable that connects multiple devices together within a local area network. It also used to connect to an Internet network directly from a router.

We’re just here if you need further help.

Louie Del, Aug 7, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Connecting Windows 10 PC to PS3 - Similar Threads - Connecting PS3

2. fake ps3 controller not connecting via bluetooth saying driver error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fake ps3 controller not connecting via bluetooth saying driver error: i have a fake ps3 contoller and the laptop recognizes it as xbox 360 controller but i dont mind that what i mind is that when i connect with usb cable it immediately connects but when i connect via bluetooth bluetooth works it connects then says driver error whatdo i do??...
  3. fake ps3 controller not connecting via bluetooth saying driver error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    fake ps3 controller not connecting via bluetooth saying driver error: i have a fake ps3 contoller and the laptop recognizes it as xbox 360 controller but i dont mind that what i mind is that when i connect with usb cable it immediately connects but when i connect via bluetooth bluetooth works it connects then says driver error whatdo i do??...
  4. fake ps3 controller not connecting via bluetooth saying driver error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Ps3 controller not connecting to my laptop Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ps3 controller not connecting to my laptop Windows 10: Hi, I recently bought a new Ps3 controller, and have tried connecting it to my Laptop but unfortunately have had no luck at all. Its simple not showing the PS3 controller in the control panel. I tried all kinds of software available but nothing works. Please let know what...
  6. Ps3 controller not connecting to my laptop Windows 10

Ps3 controller not connecting to my laptop Windows 10: Hi, I recently bought a new Ps3 controller, and have tried connecting it to my Laptop but unfortunately have had no luck at all. Its simple not showing the PS3 controller in the control panel. I tried all kinds of software available but nothing works. Please let know what...
  7. Ps3 controller not connecting to my laptop Windows 10

8. how to connect ps3 and ps4 controllers at the same time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to connect ps3 and ps4 controllers at the same time: i am using DsHidMini and BthPS3 and ds4windowsi am trying to connect both ps3 and ps4 controllers on PC windows 11about ps4 controller problem : before doing anything , my ps4 controller was working perfectly with or without ds4windows but after installing DsHidMini and...
  9. how to connect ps3 and ps4 controllers at the same time

how to connect ps3 and ps4 controllers at the same time: i am using DsHidMini and BthPS3 and ds4windowsi am trying to connect both ps3 and ps4 controllers on PC windows 11about ps4 controller problem : before doing anything , my ps4 controller was working perfectly with or without ds4windows but after installing DsHidMini and...
  10. How To Connect My PS3 Controller to My Windows 10 PC

How To Connect My PS3 Controller to My Windows 10 PC: So I brought a PS3 Controller 3 days ago alongside the wire for it. I tried to plug in my PS3 Controller into my Laptop but in my Control Panel. there is no "PLAYSTATION3 CONTROLLER" recognized. but my controller is Charging? I want to do this wireless but I know what to do...