Windows 10: Connecting Windows 11 Laptop to External Pixio Monitor?

Discus and support Connecting Windows 11 Laptop to External Pixio Monitor? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi all! Does anyone know if it's possible to connect a Lenovo Yoga 7i laptop running on Windows 11 to an external Pixio monitor? My driver has been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sid Feinberg, Jun 28, 2023.

1. Connecting Windows 11 Laptop to External Pixio Monitor?

Hi all! Does anyone know if it's possible to connect a Lenovo Yoga 7i laptop running on Windows 11 to an external Pixio monitor? My driver has been updated and cords and power sources should be working, but my laptop has been unable to detect a signal from the monitor. Has anyone had this issue or figured out a way around this? My Lenovo or maybe just the windows operating system has been incredibly finicky in terms of what it's externally compatible with, so any advice is much appreciated!

:)

Sid Feinberg, Jun 28, 2023
  2. nikpaws Win User

Windows 11 Laptop not able to detect External Monitor LG24GN650

I am not able to detect my external monitor on windows 11 specifically. There is no physical connection issue as the monitor works when I connect it to another device operating on windows 10. There is also not any issue with my Windows 11 laptop's HDMI port as it works on other displays as well. It means the issue is specifically with the LG driver.

I have tried the following methods to solve the issue but was unsuccessful:

1. Updated intel and nvidia graphics driver
    2. Updated Windows 11
    3. Updated display driver from Device manager

As the monitor was not able to auto-detect I tried running the monitor driver exe file but it was showing error "Monitor is not LG manufactured"

nikpaws, Jun 28, 2023
  3. kumetix Win User
    External (Dell) monitor not recognized any more by Dell Precision 7560 after upgrade to Windows 11

External (Dell) monitor not recognized any more by Dell Precision 7560 after upgrade to Windows 11

• The connection is via a cable where one end is a DVI port connected to monitor and the other end is a HDMI port connected to laptop
    • My other laptop, Dell XPS 15 with Ubuntu 20 - recognizes the external monitor.
    • Before upgrading to Windows 11, problematic laptop (Dell Precision 7560) had Windows 10, and external monitor was recoginzed.

kumetix, Jun 28, 2023
  4. AJMazza Win User

Connecting Windows 11 Laptop to External Pixio Monitor?

Surface Laptop 3 with external monitor

Hi All,

Has anyone come across an issue with an external monitor blacking out while connected to a Surface Laptop 3? I have the laptop connected to a widescreen laptop with the Surface Dock. Both work fine however, once every hour or so the external monitor blacks out and comes back.

I've completed the following:

• Updated laptop drivers and firmware
      • Updated monitor drivers
      • Swapped out monitor
    [/LIST]

AJMazza, Jun 28, 2023
Thema:

Connecting Windows 11 Laptop to External Pixio Monitor?

1. Connecting Windows 11 Laptop to External Pixio Monitor? - Similar Threads - Connecting Laptop External

2. Windows 11 laptop not working consistently with external monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 laptop not working consistently with external monitor: I have a Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon with a new install of Windows 11 Enterprise. I have the laptop connected to an external monitor and several other peripherals through a Lenovo Thinkpad Dock. All other peripherals are behaving as expected. I've set all the power options to...
  3. Windows 11 laptop not working consistently with external monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 laptop not working consistently with external monitor: I have a Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon with a new install of Windows 11 Enterprise. I have the laptop connected to an external monitor and several other peripherals through a Lenovo Thinkpad Dock. All other peripherals are behaving as expected. I've set all the power options to...
  4. Connecting Windows 11 Laptop to External Pixio Monitor?

Connecting Windows 11 Laptop to External Pixio Monitor?: Hi all! Does anyone know if it's possible to connect a Lenovo Yoga 7i laptop running on Windows 11 to an external Pixio monitor? My driver has been updated and cords and power sources should be working, but my laptop has been unable to detect a signal from the monitor. Has...
  5. Connecting an external monitor to my hp laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting an external monitor to my hp laptop: I need help connecting a Samsung monitor to my hp laptop. I did everything correctly and it's not connecting. What else can I do. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-an-external-monitor-to-my-hp-laptop/271aaf23-8305-4175-835c-9cae9dece960
  6. Connecting an external monitor to my hp laptop

Connecting an external monitor to my hp laptop: I need help connecting a Samsung monitor to my hp laptop. I did everything correctly and it's not connecting. What else can I do. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-an-external-monitor-to-my-hp-laptop/271aaf23-8305-4175-835c-9cae9dece960
  7. External monitor is not connecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External monitor is not connecting: I recently bought an external monitor Acer Nitro QG221Q 21.5 Inch for my Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 3. But when I used to connect it to it is blank. What should I do?Any suggestions will be appreciated.Thanks in advance!!...
  8. External monitor is not connecting

External monitor is not connecting: I recently bought an external monitor Acer Nitro QG221Q 21.5 Inch for my Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 3. But when I used to connect it to it is blank. What should I do?Any suggestions will be appreciated.Thanks in advance!!...
  9. Connect external monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Connect external monitor: How can I connect an external monitor to my new laptop with VGA to HDMI cable? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-external-monitor/9e79dcc5-5257-4f83-999a-40af6632e4e6
  10. Connect external monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connect external monitor: Trying to connect external monitor to x1 Carbon Lenovo Ultrabook running windows 10. When I open the Project window and select Extend it reverts back to PC screen only when the project window closes....