Windows 10: Connecting Windows Mail to supanet

Discus and support Connecting Windows Mail to supanet in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi I have just got a computer that has updated to new version Windows 10 I cannot connect to Supanet on Windows Mail Not sure of how to port... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ANdYOwNdU XD, Jul 22, 2018.

1. Connecting Windows Mail to supanet

Hi

I have just got a computer that has updated to new version Windows 10

I cannot connect to Supanet on Windows Mail

Not sure of how to port settings in or even if you have to

I enter as follows

To fill it in it is as follows

E Mail address my email address
    User name my use name (email address less @supanet
    Password my password
    Account name My Namer

Send message name My name
    Incoming E Mail server pop.supanet.com
    Account type imap4 or pop3
    Outgoing E Mail server imap.supanet.com or smtp.supanet.com

No place to put port numbers but Incoming is 110 out is 143 imap or 25
    pop3

Some people on internet say you should put port no with colon ie :110
    after server but doesn't seem to work

There is then four boxes to tick
    Outgoing server requires authentication
    Use the same user name and password for sending email
    Require SSL for incoming E Mail
    Require SSL for outgoing E Mail

Don't know whether to tick these boxes or not

Can anybody advise

Thanks

Regards

Roger

:)

ANdYOwNdU XD, Jul 22, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jul 22, 2018
  3. Error: 0x80072efd, "cannot connect to mail.btinternet.com" on Mail app in Windows 10

Hi Alan,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing in accessing the Mail app with syncing the mails. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Have you made any changes to operating system prior to this issue that is resulting in this?
    • Which is the Windows troubleshooter you have tried to resolve the issue?
    • Are you using wired/ wireless internet connection on your device?
    • Is internet connection working fine on your device?

Let us try few of the below troubleshooting steps to fix the issues Mail app.

Method 1: As per the error message, I suggest you to check with the internet connection on your device. Make sure it is working fine and try to sync the mails.

Also, Use Internet Connection Troubleshooter
    as it find and fix the problems with connecting to the internet or to websites.

• Click on Start; in the start search type
      Troubleshooter and hit Enter.
    • In the left pane, click onView all.
    • Click on Internet Connection Troubleshooter.
    • Select Advance and click on
      Run as Administrator.
    • Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

If the issue still persists,

Method 2: I suggest you to try the below troubleshooting steps if not yet tried.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the
    Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Refer: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Sept 2: I suggest you to check with the system Date, time and Time zone
    is set correct.

Follow the steps to set the date and time:

• Type “Date and Time” in the search bar.
    • Click Change date and time button.
    • Click Apply and Ok to save the date and time.
    Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.

Step 3: I suggest you to Disable Proxy Settings

Windows Store apps won't work properly if you are using a proxy server. You may disable the proxy server and check.

Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows Key + R
      to open Run command, type inetcpl.cpl.
    • Under Internet Options, go to
      Connections
      tab.
    • c. Click on the LAN Settings button.
    • Then uncheck the option Use a proxy server for your LAN.
    • Click Apply.

Hope it helps. Update us the status with syncing the emails on Mail app for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 22, 2018
  4. Edwin Win User

Connecting Windows Mail to supanet

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Jul 22, 2018
Thema:

Connecting Windows Mail to supanet

1. Connecting Windows Mail to supanet - Similar Threads - Connecting Mail supanet

2. Windows mail cannot connect to IMAP Mail it is connected to Outlook and I want to migrate...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows mail cannot connect to IMAP Mail it is connected to Outlook and I want to migrate...: I am trying to connect my email accounts from our business server to windows mail and having no success since last 24 hours. It gives giving me attention required. I click on each one of them, click either fix this, retype password or change settings. I have played around...
  3. Windows mail cannot connect to IMAP Mail it is connected to Outlook and I want to migrate...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows mail cannot connect to IMAP Mail it is connected to Outlook and I want to migrate...: I am trying to connect my email accounts from our business server to windows mail and having no success since last 24 hours. It gives giving me attention required. I click on each one of them, click either fix this, retype password or change settings. I have played around...
  4. Windows 11 Mail not connecting to gmail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Mail not connecting to gmail: I have been setting up WIndows 11 in a new computer. I had not creating an account for my hotmail - but not so for my gmail address. I go to add the account, click on Google, give my email address and password, allow the list of things Mail needs click Next. Mail says it is...
  5. Windows 11 Mail not connecting to gmail

Windows 11 Mail not connecting to gmail: I have been setting up WIndows 11 in a new computer. I had not creating an account for my hotmail - but not so for my gmail address. I go to add the account, click on Google, give my email address and password, allow the list of things Mail needs click Next. Mail says it is...
  6. Mail will not connect with send to mail recipiant

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail will not connect with send to mail recipiant: I have been using a number of different email programs. Recently had to give one up and now using outlook again. A feature I use a lot is right click images and use send to mail recipient, I have tried changing the setting to mail and reboot. change to google, reboot. and...
  7. Mail will not connect with send to mail recipiant

Mail will not connect with send to mail recipiant: I have been using a number of different email programs. Recently had to give one up and now using outlook again. A feature I use a lot is right click images and use send to mail recipient, I have tried changing the setting to mail and reboot. change to google, reboot. and...
  8. Windows 10 Mail won't connect

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail won't connect: Trying to get some help here. I've done everything I can think of to no avail. No matter what I do I cannot get the Windows 10 mail function to connect and synch to my Wildblue email account. 142190
  9. Windows 10 Mail won't connect

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Mail won't connect: Trying to get some help here. I've done everything I can think of to no avail. No matter what I do I cannot get the Windows 10 mail function to connect and synch to my Wildblue email account. 142190
  10. Windows 10 Mail not connecting to server

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Mail not connecting to server: I had no problems until I had help from Microsoft advisor. Deleted my account and then re-installed, since then no mail?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/windows-10-mail-not-connecting-to-server/7031f956-6a48-4b18-a156-9822e3800fc2

Users found this page by searching for:

1. supanet emails not connecting

2. Connecting Supanet emails to Windows Mail

3. problems with live mail and supanet email address

4. how to set supanet to microsoft mail