Windows 10: Connecting Wireless Headphones over BlueTooth

Discus and support Connecting Wireless Headphones over BlueTooth in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I'm unable to connect headphones via Bluetooth. I have went into bluetooth connect device etc no joy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Noodles+1, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Noodles+1 Win User

Connecting Wireless Headphones over BlueTooth

Hello,

I'm unable to connect headphones via Bluetooth. I have went into bluetooth connect device etc no joy

:)

Noodles+1, Jun 30, 2020

2. Connecting Bluetooth wireless headphones to an HP laptop

Hi Milicent,

One of the reasons why you cannot connect the Bluetooth wireless headphones to your computer is due to an outdated driver. We would like to know more details about your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• Just to verify, by saying that you can't see the option in Settings, are you saying that the device can't be recognized by your computer?
    • Have you tried connecting the Bluetooth headset to a different computers?
    • Have you tried connecting your computer to a different Bluetooth device?

Furthermore, we suggest that you update the drivers for your Bluetooth and headphone by following the steps provided in this

article

We're looking forward to your response.

Marilou Ser, Jun 30, 2020
  3. caperjack Win User
    bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Jun 30, 2020
  4. Winuser Win User

Wireless Headphones & Bluetooth

If your computer has Bluetooth it is very easy to setup your headphones. Just turn them on and go into the Bluetooth settings. Then look for your headphone in the list of devices. If they are listed you just need to pair them to the computer.

Winuser, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

1. Connecting Wireless Headphones over BlueTooth - Similar Threads - Connecting Wireless Headphones

2. my Bluetooth headphones doesn't connect after wireless Bluetooth update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my Bluetooth headphones doesn't connect after wireless Bluetooth update: problem started now it also happened before . i want to fix this . it says that didn't work make sure the Bluetooth device is still discoverable .. and it is discoverable...
  3. my Bluetooth headphones doesn't connect after wireless Bluetooth update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my Bluetooth headphones doesn't connect after wireless Bluetooth update: problem started now it also happened before . i want to fix this . it says that didn't work make sure the Bluetooth device is still discoverable .. and it is discoverable...
  4. Wireless Headphones Bluetooth Connection Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless Headphones Bluetooth Connection Problem: Hi. I recently installed a pair of Wireless Sony Headphones and have been trying to connect them to my Lenovo laptop which is running Windows 10. They connect just fine on my Android phone however am having trouble connecting on laptop. When I go into pairing mode, the device...
  5. Wireless Headphones Bluetooth Connection Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless Headphones Bluetooth Connection Problem: Hi. I recently installed a pair of Wireless Sony Headphones and have been trying to connect them to my Lenovo laptop which is running Windows 10. They connect just fine on my Android phone however am having trouble connecting on laptop. When I go into pairing mode, the device...
  6. Connecting Wireless headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connecting Wireless headphones: I cannot get Bose QC35II wireless headphones to connect to my laptop, Bluetooth is workimg but device name does not appear. They work on other laptops and on my IPhone...
  7. Wireless Headphones & Bluetooth

Wireless Headphones & Bluetooth: So, I am wanting a pair of Wireless Headphones. I saw a pair from Wal-Mart earlier. I know Windows 10 supports Bluetooth. Is there any special driver, or something that I would need to install that would allow me to connect the headphones to Bluetooth to Windows 10? I don't...
  8. Issue connecting JLabs Wireless/Bluetooth Headphones.

Issue connecting JLabs Wireless/Bluetooth Headphones.: I have a pair of JLabs Wireless Bluetooth headphones (click link to see the exact type of headphones) that connect to my cellphone just fine... however I just purchased a new laptop which happens to have Bluetooth capabilities. I was excited to try and connect my JLabs...
  9. 2 Wireless Bluetooth headphones

2 Wireless Bluetooth headphones: Hello, I was wondering if there is anyway to play the same audio to two headphones at the same time from one PC? So if we were watching a show on Netflix, the audio would come out of both at the same time. It'd be fine if there was only one audio volume setting for both....
  10. Wireless Bluetooth headphone problem

Wireless Bluetooth headphone problem: i have an alienware gaming laptop windows 10. I have both wired and wireless headphones. The wired ones of course work just fine. But when use my wireless thats when i start to have issues. When i have it on the setting stereo i cant hear anything. But when i have on heads...