Windows 10: Connecting Wireless headphones

Discus and support Connecting Wireless headphones in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I cannot get Bose QC35II wireless headphones to connect to my laptop, Bluetooth is workimg but device name does not appear. They work on other laptops... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Tim Lane tlane, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Connecting Wireless headphones

I cannot get Bose QC35II wireless headphones to connect to my laptop, Bluetooth is workimg but device name does not appear. They work on other laptops and on my IPhone

:)

Tim Lane tlane, Jun 17, 2020

2. Unable To Connect Boase Headphones To ASUS Laptop.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. What is the model number of the Bose headphone?
    2. How are you trying to connect the headphones to the laptop?
    3. What is the model number of your ASUS laptop?
    4. Are you using a wired or a wireless Bose headphone?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in Connecting To A Computer
    and try connecting your headphones to the laptop.

If you are still facing issues connecting the headphones to the laptop, I suggest you to elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and reply to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jun 17, 2020
  3. Connecting Bluetooth wireless headphones to an HP laptop

Hi Milicent,

One of the reasons why you cannot connect the Bluetooth wireless headphones to your computer is due to an outdated driver. We would like to know more details about your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• Just to verify, by saying that you can't see the option in Settings, are you saying that the device can't be recognized by your computer?
    • Have you tried connecting the Bluetooth headset to a different computers?
    • Have you tried connecting your computer to a different Bluetooth device?

Furthermore, we suggest that you update the drivers for your Bluetooth and headphone by following the steps provided in this

article

We're looking forward to your response.

Marilou Ser, Jun 17, 2020
  4. Connecting Wireless headphones

Headphone Connection

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10!

I understand that the headphones are not working when you connect then through the jack on your Windows 10 operating system. I will certainly help you with the query. I would appreciate if you could help us with more information

• Have you checked plugging the headphone to a different jack on the same computer?

• Have you checked if any other sound device work fine when plugged to the problematic jack?

This issue might be occurring due to incompatible drivers or broken jack. There might be a possibility that the headphone is not compatible with windows 10 operating system. Hence I would suggest you to follow the below mentioned
    steps and check if that helps.

Method 1:
    Hardware and devices troubleshooter

The built-in hardware and devices troubleshooter can automatically detect and fix most of the incorrect settings and errors that could cause issues with hardware. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if there is any issue with
    the display adapter. Refer top these steps:

• Open Control Panel
    • Click on Troubleshooting and select the view all option on the left pane.
    • Click on Hardware and devices troubleshooter and follow the prompts.

Try method 2, if the issue persist

Method 2: If the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter do not fix
    the issue then I would suggest you to uninstall the drivers and reboot the computer to get the updated drivers installed for the headphone. Please follow below mentioned steps:

• Open Control Panel
    • Click on Device Manager and select the audio input and output drivers
    • Right click on driver that appears after plugging the headphone and click on uninstall
    • After uninstalling, unplug the headphone and restart the computer
    • Plugging the headphone again and the computer will detect the updates drivers automatically.

Now check if the headphones work on the computer or not.

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Neha.Gupta, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

Connecting Wireless headphones

1. Connecting Wireless headphones - Similar Threads - Connecting Wireless headphones

2. Wireless Headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless Headphones: Hi so I had these wireless headphones for a while now and I haven't used them in quite some time. They used to work perfectly fine but now when I play games I can either hear the gameplay or use the mic, not both at the same time, and it's quite annoying because it used to...
  3. Wireless Headphones Bluetooth Connection Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless Headphones Bluetooth Connection Problem: Hi. I recently installed a pair of Wireless Sony Headphones and have been trying to connect them to my Lenovo laptop which is running Windows 10. They connect just fine on my Android phone however am having trouble connecting on laptop. When I go into pairing mode, the device...
  4. Wireless Headphones Bluetooth Connection Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless Headphones Bluetooth Connection Problem: Hi. I recently installed a pair of Wireless Sony Headphones and have been trying to connect them to my Lenovo laptop which is running Windows 10. They connect just fine on my Android phone however am having trouble connecting on laptop. When I go into pairing mode, the device...
  5. Sennheiser PXC550 Wireless Headphone connection

Sennheiser PXC550 Wireless Headphone connection: I have experienced the same issue in that the headphones are paired through Bluetooth but not as an audio device so don't work. They will connect through the USB connection and work fine. I tried to connect through Bluetooth whilst hard wired and although it had the audio...
  6. Beats Solo3 Wireless Headphones Connection

Beats Solo3 Wireless Headphones Connection: I have Beats Solo3 Wireless Headphones and when I connect them using Bluetooth, they work on normal applications such as Microsoft Teams, Google Chrome etc. I can use my microphone built into my headphones and listen to sound at the same time. However, when I open games such...
  7. Connecting Mic on Wireless Headphones

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Connecting Mic on Wireless Headphones: I got a pair of Song WH-CH510 Wireless Headphones yesterday. I connected them to my Inspiron 14’s bluetooth and their audio works perfectly fine. However I can’t connect the mic on these headphones no matter what I do. It doesn’t show up in the drop list in input settings, it...
  8. Wireless headphones

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Wireless headphones: I own a new laptop with Windows 10 and a pair of wireless headphones. While i have never had problems with my wireless headphones on any device phones i do encounter a problem when i use them in my laptop. When i connect them and play a movie or sound through the laptop's...
  9. Connecting Wireless Headphones over BlueTooth

Connecting Wireless Headphones over BlueTooth: Hello, I'm unable to connect headphones via Bluetooth. I have went into bluetooth connect device etc no joy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-wireless-headphones-over-bluetooth/08f1bfd9-04ee-49d6-a5ba-3698dce13a93
  10. Windows 10 can't connect wireless headphones

Windows 10 can't connect wireless headphones: I have been using Sony wireless headphones for more then 6 months. After the recent Windows updates, Windows 10 can no longer discover my wireless headphones. They were listed under "Audio inputs and outputs" as shown on the screenshot. The model is WH-CH500. I tested them...