Windows 10: Connecting Wireless Sculpt keyboard to existing receiver / dongle

Discus and support Connecting Wireless Sculpt keyboard to existing receiver / dongle in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My keyboard stopped working but my mouse and number are still functioning. I've received a replacement set including new mouse and number pad, however... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TopicLewis, Dec 16, 2020.

1. Connecting Wireless Sculpt keyboard to existing receiver / dongle

My keyboard stopped working but my mouse and number are still functioning.

I've received a replacement set including new mouse and number pad, however I'd like to use my old mouse and number pad with the new keyboard.

The keyboard won't connect to the existing dongle that i'm using for the keypad and mouse ?

:)

TopicLewis, Dec 16, 2020

2. Ergonomic Sculpt Keyboard Dongle

Hi,

Is there a way to replace dongle for Ergonomic Sculpt Keyboard? The original one was broken by my child.

Thanks.

TomaszJankowski1, Dec 16, 2020
  3. Vetrig Win User
    USB Dongle is broken - need replacement for Microsoft Sculpt Wireless Ergonomic Mouse and Keyboard

Hi,

My USB Dongle is broken. Where can I get new USB Dongle for Microsoft Sculpt Wireless Ergonomic Mouse and Keyboard?

Modified title from: Mobile Devices / Accessories / Other.

Vetrig, Dec 16, 2020
  4. coyote5 Win User

Connecting Wireless Sculpt keyboard to existing receiver / dongle

Sculpt Keyboard won't bluetooth pair without dongle

I purchased an adapter (USB-A-female to USB-C-male) to plug the dongle into my Moto G7, and happily the keyboard, mouse, and numberpad all work great.

It turns out that (contrary to what
    the Amazon product description
    says) the dongle is not bluetooth, it's 2.4GHz wifi. And unfortunately the devices can only communicate with the dongle, instead of via a wifi network.
    Shame on Microsoft for not specifying these on the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop's Keyboard webpage.

coyote5, Dec 16, 2020
Thema:

Connecting Wireless Sculpt keyboard to existing receiver / dongle

1. Connecting Wireless Sculpt keyboard to existing receiver / dongle - Similar Threads - Connecting Wireless Sculpt

2. Sculpt Keyboard Dongle Replacement

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sculpt Keyboard Dongle Replacement: I have the Sculpt USB keyboard and the dongle stopped working, which I have still.I need a replacement and cannot find any information on the microsoft site, nor can I find any info to actually contact a person.Any ideas?...
  3. Sculpt Keyboard Dongle Replacement

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sculpt Keyboard Dongle Replacement: I have the Sculpt USB keyboard and the dongle stopped working, which I have still.I need a replacement and cannot find any information on the microsoft site, nor can I find any info to actually contact a person.Any ideas?...
  4. Sculpt Keyboard Dongle Replacement

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Sculpt Wireless Keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sculpt Wireless Keyboard: I have used the Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard 7000 for what feels like forever. When it was rumored they were going to be discontinued years ago I stocked up. Well, my one at home died and I had no more in my stash. I decided it was time to move on and bought the Sculpt...
  6. Sculpt Wireless Keyboard

Sculpt Wireless Keyboard: I have used the Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard 7000 for what feels like forever. When it was rumored they were going to be discontinued years ago I stocked up. Well, my one at home died and I had no more in my stash. I decided it was time to move on and bought the Sculpt...
  7. Sculpt Wireless Keyboard

Sculpt Wireless Keyboard: I have used the Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 for what feels like forever. When it was rumored they were going to be discontinued years ago I stocked up. Well, my one at home died and I had no more in my stash. I decided it was time to move on and bought the Sculpt...
  8. wireless keyboard lost connection to dongle stick

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wireless keyboard lost connection to dongle stick: I am using the onscreen keyboard on the pc for now.how can i reactivate the hardwarechanged batteries no difference https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-keyboard-lost-connection-to-dongle-stick/0e2dc08a-2715-43f4-9b71-e8cef46611ea
  9. wireless keyboard lost connection to dongle stick

wireless keyboard lost connection to dongle stick: I am using the onscreen keyboard on the pc for now.how can i reactivate the hardwarechanged batteries no difference https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-keyboard-lost-connection-to-dongle-stick/0e2dc08a-2715-43f4-9b71-e8cef46611ea
  10. Connecting new dongle to wireless mouse and keyboard

Connecting new dongle to wireless mouse and keyboard: I have a wireless Microsoft keyboard and mouse 900, my dongle ended up breaking fairly easily. I spoke with an agent online and she explained that all I needed to do was buy a replacement dongle, gave me the link to a new dongle with amazon, I bought it and now it’s...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft sculpt usb receiver replacement