Windows 10: Connecting with case #

Discus and support Connecting with case # in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was scammed today and my laptop is locked. I have a case # from Microsoft and can not get reconnected. Help?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by VickieSkala, Mar 19, 2020.

1. Connecting with case #

I was scammed today and my laptop is locked. I have a case # from Microsoft and can not get reconnected. Help?

:)

VickieSkala, Mar 19, 2020

2. mobo/case connection

still a no go on the mobo

Sinzia, thank you for the 411! however it did not work. I pulled the top off of the case as you suggested and everything is fine.
    I know that my mobo is receiving power because the "standby" light is on. I have the SATA wire also running into the mobo as well. Is there a step that I am missing? I have spent several hours on this trying to figure it out. It will probably be something that was right in my face the whole time that I was missing-lol

autigerfan, Mar 19, 2020
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Mar 19, 2020
  4. Connecting with case #

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 19, 2020
Thema:

Connecting with case #

1. Connecting with case # - Similar Threads - Connecting case

2. I have connected my One drive with my Laptop at home and my PC at office. In case I delink...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have connected my One drive with my Laptop at home and my PC at office. In case I delink...: I have connected my One drive with my Laptop at home and my PC at office. In case I delink my office PC, will I be able to work or download my offioce files at home Laptop pls....
  3. I have connected my One drive with my Laptop at home and my PC at office. In case I delink...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have connected my One drive with my Laptop at home and my PC at office. In case I delink...: I have connected my One drive with my Laptop at home and my PC at office. In case I delink my office PC, will I be able to work or download my offioce files at home Laptop pls....
  4. Remote Desktop Connection keeps reporting the cert is revoked but it's not the case.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Desktop Connection keeps reporting the cert is revoked but it's not the case.: Hi, the "Remote Desktop Connection" App keeps reporting the cert is revoked when trying to connect to the multi-user remote desktop server. I checked and the public cert GoDaddy is still valid for years to come and is issued. The App used to work fine for 2 years until today...
  5. Remote Desktop Connection keeps reporting the cert is revoked but it's not the case.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remote Desktop Connection keeps reporting the cert is revoked but it's not the case.: Hi, the "Remote Desktop Connection" App keeps reporting the cert is revoked when trying to connect to the multi-user remote desktop server. I checked and the public cert GoDaddy is still valid for years to come and is issued. The App used to work fine for 2 years until today...
  6. In case of intermittent wifi issue laptop can't connect without reboot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    In case of intermittent wifi issue laptop can't connect without reboot: Hi, I have a HP Envy X360 Convertible laptop running Windows 10 Home (v 10.0.18362) with Intel Core I5 -6200U CPU. It was fine for the 1st 3 years. Lately for a few months, if the WIFI gets disrupted briefly when I laptop is on, then it cannot reconnect to the WIFI. If I...
  7. In case of intermittent wifi issue laptop can't connect without reboot

in Windows 10 Support
    In case of intermittent wifi issue laptop can't connect without reboot: Hi, I have a HP Envy X360 Convertible laptop running Windows 10 Home (v 10.0.18362) with Intel Core I5 -6200U CPU. It was fine for the 1st 3 years. Lately for a few months, if the WIFI gets disrupted briefly when I laptop is on, then it cannot reconnect to the WIFI. If I...
  8. Issues to connecting a USB 3.0 HDD case

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Issues to connecting a USB 3.0 HDD case: Hi everyone. Recently i bought a hdd case USB 3.0 for my computer, specifically a Dell Inspiron 15 5000 series working with Windows 10. The trouble is I put the cable in the port and after, maybe 1 minute, is when my laptop recognize the HDD. That's not all, the speed of...
  9. Is it possible to remote control PC case fans connected to the mainboard?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is it possible to remote control PC case fans connected to the mainboard?: And if so how? Because my case fan is rattling and I try to temporarily give more/less power so that it doesn't rattle anymore. Kann man PC Gehäuselüfter die am Mainboard angeschlossen sind fernsteuern?
  10. connect to help using the case id

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    connect to help using the case id: HI, I registered an issue using the help and support. How I could get the support again using the registered case id https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-to-help-using-the-case-id/9d96c37f-7ace-41d4-a0f3-91e8f67632e7