Windows 10: Connecting Xbox 360 Kinect sensor to Windows 10 tablet mouse issue

Discus and support Connecting Xbox 360 Kinect sensor to Windows 10 tablet mouse issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I recently bought a "AVITA Magus II 10.1" HD Tablet with Detachable Keyboard, Windows 10, Intel Processor, 4GB Ram & 64GB Storage" from Amazon,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ShawnAllen5, Jul 7, 2021.

1. Connecting Xbox 360 Kinect sensor to Windows 10 tablet mouse issue

Hi, I recently bought a "AVITA Magus II 10.1" HD Tablet with Detachable Keyboard, Windows 10, Intel Processor, 4GB Ram & 64GB Storage" from Amazon, Amazon.com : AVITA Magus II 10.1" HD Tablet with Detachable Keyboard, Windows 10, Intel Processor, 4GB Ram & 64GB Storage Green : Computers & Accessories. I was trying to attach my Xbox 360 Kinect sensor to this tablet, but I am having an issue after I connect the adapter cable that would allow the Kinect sensor to connect to a USB on a Windows device. I have my original Xbox 360 Kinect sensor model #1473, and using adapter Model #S

:)

ShawnAllen5, Jul 7, 2021

2. xbox one and kinect 360 games

We recently purchased an xbox one s and the xbox one Kinect sensor. I also purchased my kids xbox 360 Kinect games. Will these games work on the new Kinect one? Do I need to purchase an adaptor? I am so confused. When I search for xbox one Kinect games
    nothing comes up but the xbox 360 Kinect games.

MichaelSlaughter, Jul 7, 2021
  3. Microsoft Xbox 360 Camera on Windows 10

Hi Jack,

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted or outdated Camera drivers.

• Do you get any error message?

I suggest you to try the methods below and check if this helps.

I would suggest you to run Windows app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Refer to the below link:

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

I also suggest you to run the app troubleshooter included within Windows OS manually by following the steps below and check if the issue persist.

In many cases, the Windows Store will automatically notify you if there’s a problem with an app and try to fix the problem. If you continue experiencing problems with an app, this tool can automatically identify and fix some problems
    with apps and the Store.

• Type troubleshooting in the search box next to
      Start icon and select the top most search result.
    • Click on View All from the left hand screen panel.
    • Select Windows Store apps, click on
      Advanced option and check Apply repairs automatically
      option.
    • Follow the on screen instructions.

If the issue still persists, I suggest you to refer the below article on "Set up and use the Xbox Live Vision camera on Xbox 360" and see if this helps.

Xbox Support

Using an Xbox Live Vision camera and a Kinect sensor on your Xbox 360

Xbox Support

Write us back with the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Jul 7, 2021
  4. Ethan B. Win User

Connecting Xbox 360 Kinect sensor to Windows 10 tablet mouse issue

Kinect 360 v1 Windows 10 green light flashing

Hi Monty_AK,

Hopefully I can be of some help here. I think the 3D Scan application works well with the XBOX One Kinect sensor, not so much with the XBOX 360 model.

In the minimum requirements, it doesn't call for a Kinect v1 sensor, but you can ensure its compatibility by downloading the Kinect Configuration Verifier Tool here:
    https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=513889

If it worked before though, feel free to correct me, and I'd like to see the results from the verifier tool, if possible. At this point, I'd suggest you venture on obtaining a Kinect v2 sensor. Keep me posted.

Ethan B., Jul 7, 2021
Thema:

Connecting Xbox 360 Kinect sensor to Windows 10 tablet mouse issue

1. Connecting Xbox 360 Kinect sensor to Windows 10 tablet mouse issue - Similar Threads - Connecting Xbox 360

2. Xbox 360 kinect stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox 360 kinect stopped working: Hey, I came back home ready to play some blade and sorcery with full body using my kinect but the usual green flashing light isnt flashing and it isnt being picked up by my pc, it also appears I do no have LowerFilters in the regedit and have tried all sorts of thing to get...
  3. Xbox 360 kinect stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox 360 kinect stopped working: Hey, I came back home ready to play some blade and sorcery with full body using my kinect but the usual green flashing light isnt flashing and it isnt being picked up by my pc, it also appears I do no have LowerFilters in the regedit and have tried all sorts of thing to get...
  4. Xbox 360 kinect stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Xbox 360 Kinect drivers not installing.

Xbox 360 Kinect drivers not installing.: I've recently been gave a Kinect for the Xbox 360 so I could use it for Virtual Reality full body capture. I've been trying to install the drivers but to no avail. The most amount of drivers that have actually installed are 2/5. I'm not sure why it's like that and any help...
  6. Xbox 360 Kinect drivers not installing.

Xbox 360 Kinect drivers not installing.: Somebody please help me, I've fully reset my computer at this point and the kinect's drivers never fully install. I've used the 1.8 SDK. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-360-kinect-drivers-not-installing/9085aee4-b32e-4350-917f-58e21da127db
  7. Kinect Sensor not detected on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Kinect Sensor not detected on Windows 10: [ATTACH]If after you upgrade the operating system on a Surface Book, or any other Windows 10-powered device, and you’re unable to use the Kinect for […] This article Kinect Sensor not detected on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. Getting Windows 10 to recognise xbox 360 kinect as a webcam

Getting Windows 10 to recognise xbox 360 kinect as a webcam: Dear All, With the current situation COVID-19 I am setting up a home office. Everything is great accept the webcam issue all sold out in the shops etc. I have pulled out an old xbox 360 Kinect and have had some success with installing it. I have the drivers installed:...
  9. Xbox 360 kinect compatibility

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Xbox 360 kinect compatibility: i have questions about the original Xbox 360 kinect software for windows 10 do i use the new versions or the old versions of the SDK Programs? i have the Xbox 360 kinect...
  10. Getting Xbox 360 Kinect working with Windows 10?

Getting Xbox 360 Kinect working with Windows 10?: Hi there, In response to this thread here - https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/xba_console/driver-for-kinect-360-windows-10/684d6a83-257e-49f7-bb4b-8193ba022851 Trying to get the Xbox 360 Kinect working with Windows 10. It had worked once before, it remained...