Windows 10: Connecting xbox one controler and earplugs via Bluetooth makes pc crash

Discus and support Connecting xbox one controler and earplugs via Bluetooth makes pc crash in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Bluetooth adapter is Asus bt 400 This is an old issue that doesn't seem to be fixed by Windows yet.. There are posts from 2016 and none has an actual... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/JustProPT, Sep 29, 2020.

1. Connecting xbox one controler and earplugs via Bluetooth makes pc crash

Bluetooth adapter is Asus bt 400 This is an old issue that doesn't seem to be fixed by Windows yet.. There are posts from 2016 and none has an actual fix. If I connect xbox controler it works alright but if I connect earplugs pc just goes crazy, mouse stops working, pc doesn't shutdown unless it's a hard shutdown which can tear the pc and cause corruption....

submitted by /u/JustProPT
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/JustProPT, Sep 29, 2020
  2. Mala_S Win User

Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Sep 29, 2020
  3. Cant connect my XBOX ONE controller to my W10 pc via bluetooth

Hi,

If you encounter issues connecting an Xbox One Wireless Controller on your Windows 10 PC via Bluetooth, it may be because of an incorrect device configuration. Another factor that we have to take into consideration is an outdated Bluetooth driver. We suggest
    running the Bluetooth troubleshooter on your Windows 10 PC. Here are the steps:

• Select the Start button, then select Settings >
      Update & security > Troubleshoot.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, select Bluetooth >
      Run the troubleshooter.
    • Restart your device so that the changes will take effect.
    • Disconnect then reconnect the controller and check if the same issue occurs.

We also recommend verifying if the Bluetooth device shows on the Device Manager. To do so, kindly perform the following steps:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Device Manager, and select it from the list of results.
    • In Device Manager, select View > Show hidden devices.
    • In Device Manager, select View > Devices by connection.
    • Find your Bluetooth hardware.

Connecting xbox one controler and earplugs via Bluetooth makes pc crash 4015881_en_2.png

For additional troubleshooting steps, refer to
    How to connect and troubleshoot Bluetooth on your Xbox One Wireless Controller
    . The details on that page will guide you how to connect the controller via Bluetooth as well as troubleshooting methods you may perform if you encounter issues with the Bluetooth
    connection.

We're looking forward to get this issue resolved.

Do get back to us with the progress. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional troubleshooting solutions.

Catherine Cus., Sep 29, 2020
  4. Connecting xbox one controler and earplugs via Bluetooth makes pc crash

Acelyn Alc, Sep 29, 2020
Thema:

Connecting xbox one controler and earplugs via Bluetooth makes pc crash

1. Connecting xbox one controler and earplugs via Bluetooth makes pc crash - Similar Threads - Connecting xbox controler

2. Fix Xbox One controller won’t connect to PC via Bluetooth

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Xbox One controller won’t connect to PC via Bluetooth: [IMG]Some users are experiencing issues while connecting their wireless Xbox controller to their computers. According to them, they are not able to connect their Xbox controller to their PC via Bluetooth, but when they try connecting it via a USB cable, it works fine. Hence,...
  3. Xbox One Controller not connecting to PC via Bluetooth Solved-ish

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One Controller not connecting to PC via Bluetooth Solved-ish: Hi everyone,For the longest time it's been driving me crazy that my Xbox One controller won't connect to my PC using Bluetooth. Everywhere I look there's tons of good willing but ultimately useless suggestions that made no difference, until I ran into this page.Simply put: my...
  4. XBOX controller is not connecting to PC via bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX controller is not connecting to PC via bluetooth: I'm trying to connect my Xbox series X/S controller to my windows 10 PC. But the bluetooth in the PC is unable to discover the controller in pairing mode. The controller works well in other Android devices. I have tried out all the possibilities like updating the drivers,...
  5. Xbox One Controller not connecting to PC via Bluetooth.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox One Controller not connecting to PC via Bluetooth.: I recently disconnected my Xbox One Controller to go to an event, and went to re-connect it to my PC and it doesn't show up on the searching for device. I have tried as much as possible to connect it, but its not working with Bluetooth. I really don't want to buy an adapter,...
  6. xbox one controller for pc not staying connected via bluetooth

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    xbox one controller for pc not staying connected via bluetooth: wonder if people can help, i have an xbox one for PC controller ( don't own an xbox) and the controller keeps disconnecting from bluetooth, it pairs fine* but then after about 10-15 minutes will disconnect and then not reconnect, also if the remote powers off and i then turn...
  7. Xbox one controller not connecting to PC via Bluetooth

Xbox one controller not connecting to PC via Bluetooth: Currently up to date on windows, controller has no problem connecting via Bluetooth on Android phone and pc via usb cable. Asks to check the pin and try again, controller is updated via Xbox accessories. Bluetooth drivers are also updated. Help submitted by /u/jer_luis...
  8. Xbox One bluetooth controller won't connect via bluetooth

Xbox One bluetooth controller won't connect via bluetooth: [ATTACH] Hey all! Been having problems with my Xbox one Bluetooth controller as of today. Device manager says it's connected, but the "BLuetooth and other devices" doesn't show it. If i turn the controller on it won't connect, and if i try and add the controller, my PC...
  9. Xbox One Controller not connecting via bluetooth.

Xbox One Controller not connecting via bluetooth.: HI, i have a windows 10 desktop and a external bluetooth adapter. when i try to connect my xbox controller via bluetooth it gives a error message " check the pin and try again".?? i tried connecting the controller to my brother's laptop its connecting properly and working...
  10. Xbox one s controller does not connect to pc via bluetooth

Xbox one s controller does not connect to pc via bluetooth: So... I bough a brand new original xbox one s controller (with bluetooth version) so that I could play with it on my pc (Windows 10 with latest updates). I also bough a usb bluetooth dongle from Amazon so that I could play wireless but I am unable to connect it to my pc....