Windows 10: Connection between laptops

Discus and support Connection between laptops in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey all, just need some quick help where the windows forums aren't. Two laptops, one old one new. Need to transfer files across the two and would like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AmericanG2, Mar 10, 2020.

1. Connection between laptops

Hey all, just need some quick help where the windows forums aren't.

Two laptops, one old one new. Need to transfer files across the two and would like to just do it via network but for some reason Lan and home group is just gone. What are my options?

submitted by /u/AmericanG2
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/AmericanG2, Mar 10, 2020

2. Unable To Connect Boase Headphones To ASUS Laptop.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. What is the model number of the Bose headphone?
    2. How are you trying to connect the headphones to the laptop?
    3. What is the model number of your ASUS laptop?
    4. Are you using a wired or a wireless Bose headphone?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in Connecting To A Computer
    and try connecting your headphones to the laptop.

If you are still facing issues connecting the headphones to the laptop, I suggest you to elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and reply to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Mar 10, 2020
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Mar 10, 2020
  4. Connection between laptops

connecting laptop to Office jet G55 printer

Hi Luisa,

To help you with your concern regarding the printer, let me suggest you to contact the manufacturer for the steps on how to connect your printer to your computer. Please follow the steps on how to contact the manufacturer:

• The name of the OEM + “contact information”
    • The name of the OEM + “PC support”

Regards.

Virfranz Man, Mar 10, 2020
Thema:

Connection between laptops

1. Connection between laptops - Similar Threads - Connection between laptops

2. Want to sever the PIN connections between new PC and Laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Want to sever the PIN connections between new PC and Laptop.: I recently got a new Windows 11 PC. I did a thing where I added my old PIN from my Windows 10 laptop. Now I want to sever the connection. Anything I have on the old laptop is backed up on a USB drive. Can I just make a new PIN on the new PC, or is there something I have to do...
  3. Internet connection between PC and Laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet connection between PC and Laptop: Is there a way to make a Intenet connection From my Laptopwindows 10 to my PCwindows 7 by a internet lan cableThat yellow cable? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-connection-between-pc-and-laptop/5649c2ea-a2aa-450d-ad2f-7412d266a0d4
  4. Internet connection between PC and Laptop

Internet connection between PC and Laptop: Is there a way to make a Intenet connection From my Laptopwindows 10 to my PCwindows 7 by a internet cableThat yellow cable? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-connection-between-pc-and-laptop/5649c2ea-a2aa-450d-ad2f-7412d266a0d4
  5. Internet connection between PC and Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet connection between PC and Laptop: Is there a way to make a Intenet connection From my Laptopwindows 10 to my PCwindows 7 by a internet cableThat yellow cable? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-connection-between-pc-and-laptop/5649c2ea-a2aa-450d-ad2f-7412d266a0d4
  6. Connection between laptop and wireless display adapter stopped working

Connection between laptop and wireless display adapter stopped working: I have been using a Dell laptop to connect to a tv using the MS wireless display adapter without any issues. However, as of last week the connection has stopped working. When I hit windows + K, the adapter shows in the available displays, but it will not connect. I have...
  7. Bluetooth connectivity between Headset and Laptop after Windows upgrade

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth connectivity between Headset and Laptop after Windows upgrade: My headset does not connect to my laptop anymore after I did the Windows Auto upgrade. The message says paired but the message on my headset says " Ready to pair". The headset works fine on the mobile phones....
  8. VPN connection between PC and Laptop

VPN connection between PC and Laptop: I don't know what else to do, my VPN connection was always working, without any problem. Today cannot connect PC and laptop anymore. Any solution for this? [img] [img] 157291
  9. no home network connection between wifi laptop and cable desktop

no home network connection between wifi laptop and cable desktop: I have a HP desktop that has a private network set up, and it's connected to the router via cable. I also have a Dell laptop with a private network set up, and it's connected to the router via Wifi. Both are running Windows 10. However neither can "see" the other's...
  10. USB Connection between Note 9 phone and Laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Connection between Note 9 phone and Laptop: Hey! I'm plugging my Samsung Galaxy Note 9 phone into my laptop (a dell with Windows). My phone is getting energy and charging, but I cannot see the phone as a USB source. It is under "devices" and I tried connecting it Bluetooth over a week ago, so I do not know if this...