Windows 10: connection between signia hearing aid and windows 11

Discus and support connection between signia hearing aid and windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have Signia hearing aid which is Motion charge and go SP 5X. I am not able to connect to windows. If there is able to connect with each other can you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Rajesh M Mysoremath, Oct 11, 2023.

1. connection between signia hearing aid and windows 11

I have Signia hearing aid which is Motion charge and go SP 5X. I am not able to connect to windows. If there is able to connect with each other can you please let me know how to connect.

:)

Rajesh M Mysoremath, Oct 11, 2023
  2. J.Dingman Win User

help connecting Signia hearing aids

I am having difficulty getting my Signia hearing aids to playback on windows 10. They are paired. They do not connect via blue-tooth. They are not in my playback devise list. Driver is working and has been deleted and reinstalled during restart. Any help
    out there?

J.Dingman, Oct 11, 2023
  3. I am having GREAT difficulty getting my Signia hearing aids to playback on windows 10.

I am having difficulty getting my Signia hearing aids to playback on windows 10. They are paired. They do not connect via blue-tooth. They are not in my playback devise list. Driver is working and has been deleted and reinstalled during restart. Any help
    out there?

None of the Community solutions works for me or anyone else who is asking for this help.

I have done EVERYTHING you have suggested and nothing works.

TomWaite2015, Oct 11, 2023
  4. connection between signia hearing aid and windows 11

Can my hearing aids pair with Windows 10?

Hi, I am trying to connect my Signia Pure 312 5Nx hearing aids to my Windows 10 computer. They are connected perfectly fine on my computer in Bluetooth, and are listed in my devices. But, the reason I even got these Bluetooth hearing aids was so
    I would be able to connect to my computer and hear my computer through my hearing aids directly. My hearing aids are under Bluetooth devices, not sound.

Is it possible to change this? I would like to be able to stream sound directly from my computer to my hearing aids.

emilybemilyboo, Oct 11, 2023
Thema:

connection between signia hearing aid and windows 11

1. connection between signia hearing aid and windows 11 - Similar Threads - connection between signia

2. Windows 11 and Connecting to Hearing Aids

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 and Connecting to Hearing Aids: It appears that Windows 11 has made it possible to connect several hearings aid without having a in between device. I have Truhearing Premium 5 hearing aids can these pair to Windows 11 Bluetooth directly?...
  3. Windows 11 and Connecting to Hearing Aids

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 and Connecting to Hearing Aids: It appears that Windows 11 has made it possible to connect several hearings aid without having a in between device. I have Truhearing Premium 5 hearing aids can these pair to Windows 11 Bluetooth directly?...
  4. connection between signia hearing aid and windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    connection between signia hearing aid and windows 11: I have Signia hearing aid which is Motion charge and go SP 5X. I am not able to connect to windows. If there is able to connect with each other can you please let me know how to connect....
  5. Signia Pure 312 5Nx hearing aids will not work with WIN 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Signia Pure 312 5Nx hearing aids will not work with WIN 10: Though laptops have Bluetooth and Microphones, the hearing aids will not show up as an external sound playback device options. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/signia-pure-312-5nx-hearing-aids-will-not-work/d0de1b88-6833-4bf5-90b3-c65a10684445
  6. Hearing Aids

Hearing Aids: I have a Surface Pro 3 running Windows 10 and Miracle Ear hearing aids. The hearing aids are paired and show connected but they don't show under Audio they show under Other Devices. When I go to settings, sound and manage sound the hearing aids don't show as an output device....
  7. Connecting hearing aids

Connecting hearing aids: I can;t seem to pair my Widex Evoke hearing aids to my surface. When I try to add a bluetooth device, they show up, but the surface won't connect to them. Can you help?...
  8. hearing aids

hearing aids: I have RESOUND LYNX 2 hearing aids. Do I need an app to blue tooth them to my computer? if not, How do i connect?? On my i phone , i use Blue tooth and the music comes through the hearing aids. How do i do it on the computer? Denise...
  9. hearing aid bluetooth connection

in Windows 10 Customization
    hearing aid bluetooth connection: can i turn off my laptop speakers while using the blue tooth connection on my hearing aids https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hearing-aid-bluetooth-connection/ca87426d-bcab-484e-922f-f399d8bde61b
  10. help connecting Signia hearing aids

help connecting Signia hearing aids: I am having difficulty getting my Signia hearing aids to playback on windows 10. They are paired. They do not connect via blue-tooth. They are not in my playback devise list. Driver is working and has been deleted and reinstalled during restart. Any help out there?...