Windows 10: Connection Error Message

Discus and support Connection Error Message in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Frequently receive below error message using Firefox and Edge. Internet connection and firewall checked. Often takes 2-3 refreshes, entries to access... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by pericles, May 4, 2021.

1. pericles Win User

Connection Error Message

Frequently receive below error message using Firefox and Edge. Internet connection and firewall checked. Often takes 2-3 refreshes, entries to access sites. Happens on all type sites. Comments appreciated !

:)

pericles, May 4, 2021
  2. HAT
    hat Win User

Can't share printer—getting error message

Not working... I see the printer, but when I go to add it, I get this messge: "Windows could not connect to the printer (error 0x0000000d)."

I installed the 32-bit drivers for it and printed something out from the pc the printer is connected to, and I went to the additional drivers page and added drivers for 64-bit, and when I went to add the printer on the other machine, it copied drivers over, but after that I got the error message listed above...

3. Windows Update Error Message 0x80070543

Ya Ya Ya, there's over a hundred threads like this, ...

Anyway, started getting this error message a few days ago, and done a lot of searching on this error message, apparently it's not, uncommon.

In particular, the (currently) 4 updates that are being affected are:
    • Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3173428) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3172729) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3174060) - Error 0x80070543
    • Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3176493) - Error 0x80070543

The actions I've taken to date are:
    1. Uninstalled firewall program (comodo)
    2. Uninstalled anti-virus (Avast)
    3. Reset the windows update catalog on local machine.

So the above errors are with the above done.

What other steps should I be taking to resolve the issue?

Below is notations for when I actually add to this thread.

1. Attempted to use the troubleshooter, no dice.

cDreamDancer, May 4, 2021
  4. Mussels Win User

Connection Error Message

the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, May 4, 2021
Thema:

Connection Error Message

1. Connection Error Message - Similar Threads - Connection Error Message

2. error message - your connection is not private

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error message - your connection is not private: I run windows 10 on a desktop. I have recently started to get the same error message see picture below regularly when browsing the internet. It happens when visiting sites I have regularly visited before, and also when visiting sites I have never visited before. I have...
  3. error message - your connection is not private

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    error message - your connection is not private: I run windows 10 on a desktop. I have recently started to get the same error message see picture below regularly when browsing the internet. It happens when visiting sites I have regularly visited before, and also when visiting sites I have never visited before. I have...
  4. error message - your connection is not private

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Error 0x8000704cf no internet connection message - but there really is

Error 0x8000704cf no internet connection message - but there really is: Using Dell Laptop , in hotmail message says outlook settings out of date - needs updating try to update double checked account its ok sent a message to myself using phone . Error message 0x8000704cf. No internet connection. I have got internet connection . In the...
  6. Remote Desktop Connection Error Message

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remote Desktop Connection Error Message: I keep getting an error message when I try to remote desktop connect. It says could not connect to another console session on the remote computer because you already have a console session in progress. Can someone please help?...
  7. you are not connected to the internet error message

you are not connected to the internet error message: I've been trying to install a program. 888poker_installer. I keep getting the message, "you are not connected to the internet." But i am connected and can go on any other site. I've tried turning off the firewall but the program still doesn't install. I tried adding all...
  8. VPN Connection Error message

VPN Connection Error message: I am setting up a VPN on my desktop and I followed all the instructions for entering in the information. But when I go to connect, I get the error message seen below. The first part of the message I get (and that part [and user name and password is correct]), however I don't...
  9. Error Message "Can’t connect securely to this page"

Error Message "Can’t connect securely to this page": I am trying to log onto a United States Navy website, https://nasis.cnrc.navy.mil/, and I receive the following error message, ""Can’t connect securely to this page". Is there a way to change settings to allow access to this website? If yes, can you provide step by step...
  10. ERROR MESSAGE- SECURE CONNECTION FAILED?

ERROR MESSAGE- SECURE CONNECTION FAILED?: I am using windows 10 pro and when I go to my local library web page and login to listen to audiobooks I get an error message of secure connection failed and also says authenticity of data received can not be verified. I did not have this problem when I was using windows 7...