Windows 10: "Connection Error" MS Money Deluxe Windows 10

Discus and support "Connection Error" MS Money Deluxe Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I just bought a new computer and am trying to set up Windows 10. One of my favorite programs from my former computer was MS Money 2002, but I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JackL[&], Aug 27, 2019.

1. JackL[&] Win User

"Connection Error" MS Money Deluxe Windows 10

Hello,

I just bought a new computer and am trying to set up Windows 10. One of my favorite programs from my former computer was MS Money 2002, but I found it's not compatible with Windows 10. I was very happy to learn about MS Money Sunset Deluxe so I've installed that, but I'm having a problem with it that I haven't found any information about anywhere so I'm hoping someone can help me. Whenever I open the program I immediately get the following popup message:

"Connection Error" MS Money Deluxe Windows 10 5b2a4724-b60b-41e6-a00a-66d133b4bd7d?upload=true.png

If I click OK or close the message, the program immediately closes. I've found that I can work within the program if I leave the popup open, but I don't want to have to do that all the time and the "Working" window can't be moved so it's in the way of everything.

Here is relevant information and the steps I've taken so far:

- I am using the My Money file copied from my previous computer to retain all of my previous data.

- I don't want the program to connect to any financial institutions, etc. I've gone through the program thoroughly to be sure all connection settings are turned off.

- I've checked my firewall settings for McAfee and Windows Security to be sure that this program is not blocked.

- I've uninstalled the program, deleted the My Money file, restarted the computer, replaced the My Money file, reinstalled the program, restarted the computer and attempted to run the program again, but the same problem continues to happen. I've done this 3 times.

- I've gone back to my previous computer and made sure no connections are set up and saved a new My Money file and attempted to use that one during one of the program reinstallations but that did not help either.

I can't think of anything else to do. Can someone please offer some advice?

Thanks for your help.

:)

JackL[&], Aug 27, 2019
  2. bfay2k Win User

ms money deluxe on pc is looking to activate since downloading windows 10

cannot continue with ms money deluxe since downloading windows 10. looking for activation, I have the original key yet won't connect

bfay2k, Aug 27, 2019
  3. MS Money (Deluxe Version 14.0.120.1105 or MS Money 2007) on Windows 10

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

The Microsoft Money Plus Sunset versions are replacements for expired versions of Microsoft Money Essentials, Deluxe, Premium and Home and Business.

I suggest you to check the below thread for the suggestion by Andre Da Costa
    regarding hot to use the Money in Windows 10 and check if it helps.

Refer: How to use Microsoft Money in Windows 10

Hope this information helps. Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Aug 27, 2019
  4. LL-1023 Win User

MS Money in Windows 10

I've been using MS Money 2005 and just bought a new computer with windows 10. I want to load MS Money Sunset, but it tells me that I need internet explorer 7. Do you suggest that I follow the steps you've outlined prior to installing MS money in order
    for it to download? Ore their other steps I need to do?

LL-1023, Aug 27, 2019
Thema:

1. "Connection Error" MS Money Deluxe Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Connection Error Money

2. microsoft Money Plus Deluxe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft Money Plus Deluxe: I accidentally did something so all my payee entries show all 3 lines whereas I only want one line. I can't figure out how to get it back. Any help would be appreciated. If I restore a backup from before this happened would that restore the way it looked?...
  3. microsoft Money Plus Deluxe

in Windows 10 Customization
    microsoft Money Plus Deluxe: I accidentally did something so all my payee entries show all 3 lines whereas I only want one line. I can't figure out how to get it back. Any help would be appreciated. If I restore a backup from before this happened would that restore the way it looked?...
  4. Microsoft Money Deluxe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Money Deluxe: Have been using MS Money Deluxe for years with very few issues. 3 days ago I downloaded transactions into a credit card no problem. Today I opened the program and cannot enter any new transactions, keep getting "Money encountered an error and must cancel this operation....
  5. Activating Money Plus Deluxe in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activating Money Plus Deluxe in Windows 10: I have been using Money 2006 for many years on an old Windows computer. A few years ago I bought the final version of Money Plus Deluxe on a disc, but can't activate it to work on a new computer with Windows 10. I understand that Microsoft no longer supports this program,...
  6. Money Deluxe Sunset edition in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Money Deluxe Sunset edition in Windows 10: Does Money Deluxe Sunset edition run in Windows 10. I am currently on Windows 7 but need to upgrade. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/money-deluxe-sunset-edition-in-windows-10/c335dc75-1b01-4f64-94e4-88a616da8645
  7. Microsoft Money Deluxe 2013

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Money Deluxe 2013: I have Microsoft Money Deluxe 2013 installed on my Windows 10 PC. I have had no problems for the past few years, but have now installed a new 32" monitor previous one was 24". Although the programme is STILL working fine the definition of the text and numbers is poor. I am...
  8. Microsoft money deluxe

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft money deluxe: I am still using Microsoft money deluxe and I have reinstalled the software on a new computer using windows 10. the 60 day trial period has expired and although I have the old product code, the system will not accept that one and I simply need an override key code to continue...
  9. Money Plus or Money Plus Deluxe for Windows 10

Money Plus or Money Plus Deluxe for Windows 10: What is the replacement software for Microsoft Money Plus or Money Plus Deluxe for Windows 10? This program works so well for me. I've been able to install it to my new computer with Windows 10, but I can't register the product key as the program won't connect to my...
  10. Microsoft Money Plus Deluxe

Microsoft Money Plus Deluxe: While I realize that Microsoft Money Plus Deluxe is no longer being sold nor supported by Microsoft, I have been able to run it in a limited version (offline) to my satisfaction for over a decade (thanks to technicians devising workarounds) from my transition, first from...