Windows 10: Connection error when the printer goes into power saving.

Discus and support Connection error when the printer goes into power saving. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 Pro updated to this day, connected by wifi and it happens to me with the printers that are connected to the network that when they... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Angel-2020, May 18, 2020.

1. Connection error when the printer goes into power saving.

I have Windows 10 Pro updated to this day, connected by wifi and it happens to me with the printers that are connected to the network that when they are put into energy saving mode, the printer on the PC is set to "offline", having to restart it because otherwise it gives me a printer error not available when sending a job to print, how can I prevent this from happening?

:)

Angel-2020, May 18, 2020

2. Windows 10 + printer connection

Hi murlichatlani,

Have you tried the suggestions on my initial post, in response to the original poster? If you haven't performed any troubleshooting yet, here are a couple of things you can try:

• Power off, and then power on your printer to restart it. Wait for a while for it to be fully ready.
    • Check your printer connection. Check your printer and make sure that it’s connected to your PC network.

If the steps didn't help, you may go through this list of suggestions to fix printer connection in Windows 10.

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Aileen Alf, May 18, 2020
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Can't share printer—getting error message

Step 1: Go to store.
    Step 2: Buy a less shitty printer.
    Step 3: Pick up some beer while you are there.
    Step 4: Enjoy both your new printer and your beer.

In all seriousness, I have had more issues with Lexmark printers and their shitty drivers then any other manufacturer, HP is a close second though.

However, if you don't want to get a new printer*Laugh :laugh:, and I can understand that, when my Lexmark was giving me the same troubles in Win7(and Vista) I had to make sure the Windows firewall was ON and the firewall service was enabled and running. After I shared it I could re-disable the firewall and firewall services.

newtekie1, May 18, 2020
  4. Connection error when the printer goes into power saving.

Windows 10 + printer connection

Hi Debbie,

The printer offline status is your printer’s way of telling you that something is wrong with the communication between your computer and your printer, so one of the first things to check is your printer’s connection with your PC. Here are a couple of things
    you can try:

• Power off, and then power on your printer to restart it. Wait for a while for it to be fully ready.
    • Check your printer connection. Check your printer and make sure that it’s connected to your PC network.

Aside from the above steps, I also suggest that you go through this list of suggestions to fix printer connection
    in Windows 10.

Please respond to this thread to let me know how the issue progresses. Similarly, if you have more questions, please inform me by replying to this post.

Aileen Alf, May 18, 2020
Thema:

Connection error when the printer goes into power saving.

1. Connection error when the printer goes into power saving. - Similar Threads - Connection error printer

2. windows 11, when requesting to print, printer goes to save print output.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11, when requesting to print, printer goes to save print output.: Hi! I am having an issue with not being able to print. After installing windows 11, when I try to print a page the system goes into ' save print output ' and does not print. The printer is an Epson XP-7100. I've tried some of the suggestions in the Microsoft Community with no...
  3. windows 11, when requesting to print, printer goes to save print output.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11, when requesting to print, printer goes to save print output.: Hi! I am having an issue with not being able to print. After installing windows 11, when I try to print a page the system goes into ' save print output ' and does not print. The printer is an Epson XP-7100. I've tried some of the suggestions in the Microsoft Community with no...
  4. Printer error goes to save printout as

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Printer error goes to save printout as: I saw previous comments and resolutions but it doesn't work in my case, I have managed to install the printer via USB but it's HP Laserjet 1018 which doesn't have a driver or support anymore with HP. Anybody has any idea who this can be fixed?...
  5. My second monitor goes randomly into the power saving mode

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My second monitor goes randomly into the power saving mode: Hi, so i have problem in my second monitor, it goes randomly into the power saving mode and i dont know how to turn it on back, i can turn it on only after some day when i unplug the cable from graphic card and plug it in back many time and it randomly turns on. Unfortunately...
  6. Error when I connect Power adapter

Error when I connect Power adapter: Dear Team, When I connect my power adapter there is a strange error window pops up and it is very annoying. Could you please check the attached screen shot and help me to resolve this. Best Regards, Syed Muzammil. [ATTACH]...
  7. When asked to print the document goes to printer files and save. no way to see how to make...

When asked to print the document goes to printer files and save. no way to see how to make...: I have a WF4740 that has been working fine until a week or so ago Now when I ask it too print it goes to save printer files How can this be eliminated I dont need printer files. It never shows you can print....
  8. Windows 10 goes to power save mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 goes to power save mode: I have Acer AM 7720 with latest window 10. While using the PC if I am watching movie it will switch to black screen with message saying power save mode. PC is still running but no matter what I do with mouse or keyboard I can’t get back. I hear high pitch noise in headphones....
  9. Monitor goes into power saving mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Monitor goes into power saving mode: Hello,i have a problem with my dell S2216H monitor.When i try to boot into windows when litle circle starts spinning my monitor goes into power saving mode and i cant get out of it. I tried to get ram and battery out and rub it but it didnt help,i also disabled power...
  10. Pc goes to recovery when powering on

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pc goes to recovery when powering on: Hi baught a new ibuypower gaming pc for chrismas and evrything ran good until now I was on youtube when my pc turns off all of the suden and the recovery sreen apears and i cant do anything F1 turns it off and turns back on just to go back to the recovery sreen...