Windows 10: Connection failed due to error 96260

Discus and support Connection failed due to error 96260 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have an accounting software that it must be updated and dowloand invoices using internet connection. When I try to start the connection to upgrade... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Alessio Brondi, Mar 1, 2020.

1. Connection failed due to error 96260

I have an accounting software that it must be updated and dowloand invoices using internet connection.

When I try to start the connection to upgrade or dowload invoices it shows the message "Connection failed due to error 96260"

My pc has been upgrade from W7 professional to W10 pro 1909. Before the upgrade the software worked perfectly.

I have tried to unistallthe software and reinstall again without successful.

I have tried to install in another pc with W10 home and it works.

I suppose there is something to "open" in the windows setting but I don't know what.

Could you help me?

:)

Alessio Brondi, Mar 1, 2020

2. Remote desktop connection fails due to authentication error “CredSSP e

Remote desktop connection fails due to authentication error “CredSSP encryption oracle remediation",

I couldn’t figure out why I’m getting the message in the screenshot below as I applied “Remote desktop connection”. The resources and documentation in the internet doesn’t solve the problem

What could be the issue here?

Connection failed due to error 96260 [​IMG]

jamal numan, Mar 1, 2020
  3. chideock Win User
    KB4025339 Fails Install 0x80070564

Thanks
    I am trying Eagle 51's suggestions now. Windows Update troubleshooter found a bunch of errors and fixed all but one.The update is trying to download KB4025339 again. I'll see what happens. At step one troubleshooter finishes with one error unresolved "Potential Windows Update Database Error Detected-Not Fixed". Windows update stalled at 0%.

At step 2 same troubleshooter error. The KB finished a new download failed to install.
    Did step 3 KB has downloaded but fails to install.

If Eagle's suggestion doesn't work I'll try EdTittel's suggestion

Tried bothe Eagle & Ed 's suggestions - do not work. Anyone else?

I have noticed that the latest update for my nvidia drivers has failed to update. Wondering about that!

chideock, Mar 1, 2020
  4. Azhar Win User

Connection failed due to error 96260

RPi2 from Windows cross compilation Error "The test for linking against libxcb failed!"

Error in Cross Compilation, I am using Qt5.0, Windows10, Raspberry Pi 2.
    I was following this tutorial and the process failed at step 16 and tried with its suggestion but cannot find a solution.

Error prompted after step 16 is:

Running configuration tests...
    The test for linking against libxcb failed!
    Use of pkg-config is not enabled, maybe you want to pass -force-pkg-config?
    You might need to install dependency packages for libxcb.
    See src/plugins/platforms/xcb/README.

and when I printed log in file as tutorial suggested, there are some errors mentioned like:

• cc1plus.exe: error: unrecognized command line option '-fuse-ld=gold'
    • error "Symbolic function binding on this architecture may be broken, disabling it (see QTBUG-36129)."
    • etc.

I tried but still find no solution.

Azhar, Mar 1, 2020
Thema:

Connection failed due to error 96260

1. Connection failed due to error 96260 - Similar Threads - Connection failed due

2. The SSGDIO service failed to start due to the following error.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The SSGDIO service failed to start due to the following error.: My PC started to get a randomlly BSOD when I'm playing games. It occured while playing and when I closed the game and I don't know why, When I check the event viewer I've got this error, it's said.Event 7000The SSGDIO service failed to start due to the following error: A...
  3. Windows failing due to hardware error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows failing due to hardware error: Hi I need help resolving an issue with my computer. So recently my computer has been really buggy and has been freezing constantly and the audio is messed up. Whenever my computer freezes it doesn't allow me to do anything and the audio starts replaying at a fast rate at the...
  4. Windows failing due to hardware error

Windows failing due to hardware error: Hi I need help resolving an issue with my computer. So recently my computer has been really buggy and has been freezing constantly and the audio is messed up. Whenever my computer freezes it doesn't allow me to do anything and the audio starts replaying at a fast rate at the...
  5. Windows failing due to hardware error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Failed update download due to 'insecure connection'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failed update download due to 'insecure connection': I'm having a nightmare with my W10 upgrade purchased copy, not free download refusing to install my Cubase 11 updates due to InstallFiles.cab missing. I have finally tracked down the required file from the Microsoft Update catalogue: November 30, 2020—KB4586853 OS Builds...
  7. Failed update download due to 'insecure connection'

Failed update download due to 'insecure connection': I'm having a nightmare with my W10 upgrade purchased copy, not free download refusing to install my Cubase 11 updates due to InstallFiles.cab missing. I have finally tracked down the required file from the Microsoft Update catalogue: November 30, 2020—KB4586853 OS Builds...
  8. Failed update download due to 'insecure connection'

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Error connection fail with proxy

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error connection fail with proxy: Hi all Can you please help me how to use proxy in win10 I have proxy list alive checked when i added them to change IP and visit websites i had got a lot of error like these: Err_empty_response or err_connection_,reset or error connection fail or website was temporary...
  10. Remote desktop connection fails due to authentication error “CredSSP e

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remote desktop connection fails due to authentication error “CredSSP e: Remote desktop connection fails due to authentication error “CredSSP encryption oracle remediation", I couldn’t figure out why I’m getting the message in the screenshot below as I applied “Remote desktop connection”. The resources and documentation in the internet doesn’t...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. connection error 96260